HYDRO DIPPING MY $300 BUFFALO SNEAKERS!!!

Main HYDRO DIPPING MY $300 BUFFALO SNEAKERS!!!

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Pretty Pastel Please
      HYDRO DIPPING MY $300 BUFFALO SNEAKERS!!!

I CAN’T BELIEVE I’M DOING THIS!!! Trying Hydro Dipping for the first time! Using Spraypaint!!! I saw the video “Hydro Dipping Air Force 1’s” by Gerrit Dorn and …

Nina

This doesn't look good at all, too chunky for you

Jen Lillie

I can't believe the spray paint cost so much!!

Imogen Budd

i’m getting Donna Pinciati vibes

Pet_tula Rhodes

I am having dejavu didn’t you do this already I feel I have watched this already

lunescinco

POYOOOOOOOO

Dizi85

Um……..how about a wish bird toy/stuff haul?

living karasu

Tell you the truth I think you did a great job

Sam •

Just a helpful tip: Humidity can affect the way sealant dries a lot! It’s best to not spray paint anything if the humidity is higher than like anywhere from 70% to 85%. I’m guessing that’s the reason why they were a little sticky still 🤷🏻‍♀️🤔 but maybe they just weren’t dry completely! Lol

Duncan Abrams

You do whatever design on the water first. Then as you're about to submerge it, you spray on a quick layer of paint thinner on the paint layer in the water. Then you quickly submerge the shoe, and voila let it dry and take off tape.

Duncan Abrams

You need paint thinner to thin it out right when you're about to dip it in. Otherwise it won't stick.

Daizy3969 Stracke

They look super cute. 💗🐇💗

shaggyzaccy

As someone who has used spray paint for hundreds of projects over the years, I'm a little annoyed by the hooligan comment….

Cassandra Sara

👍

Sienna Namohala

Omg they look so good!!

Cece Elizabeth

Will it water marble?

Rachel Frumkin

I just wanted to say that I was pursuing your IG and you looked absolutely smashing on your wedding day. Just smashing.

Monica Redmond

And that what you dip is suppose to be at a 45 degree angle

Monica Redmond

She knows she can redip them right?

J Valencia

Reminds me of DIY nail marbeling. I had never heard of this technique with shoes either but I have hand painted shoes. If you want to save the other shoes, maybe use fabric paint (for example, blue) and a small craft sponge and blend, blend, blend, where it meets the other color. It'll have a softening effect and you can do it with other colors too.

Tz 6

The 90s want their shoes back.

sathalheimer67

STOP SWIRLING the paint as you pull the item out! 🤮

Mood Fox

I bow down to the witch 😱😍💜

Ananas Gonzales

you can clean the edges up with acetone

Linda Ursin

Do you think Archie would mind if I did a drawing or painting of him? And would it be ok with you?

Stephanie Nunez

When dose the giveaway end? And I love you so friking much❤️

stygianempathy

Could you do a chunky platform sneakers haul and review from AliExpress? Please?

Morghan Rowat

In a video i watched on this, he went soul first. So the shoe was up right and didn't let the water go inside. It turned out great! Yours look cool too😍😄👍🌈💜💛💗💙

Amy Tomaszewski

This was a rad video. More diys please!!!

A clueless Person

She didn't use the gloves

brigmund freud

I don't understand why all these youtubers don't use actual hydro dip sheets. Spray paint on your shoes is going to crack and look like crap fairly quick.

Nug Ett

Hydro dipping my privileges

slyer0

damn those buff look awesome…….but not gonan do that do that my buffs. maybe a knock off pair butt not the real thing….or maybe after lots of practice.

Erin Smilley

Can u do a video trying yesstyle wigs?

Calex M

Do you just always wake up with a full face of makeup and false lashes orrrrrr

#96382
                                                                          Jamie D

You're telling me you didn't watch Jenna Marbles do this and decide to do it yourself?

#96383
                                                                            Mia

Feeling so inspired, I want to hydro dip ALL my shoes now WOW

#96384
                                                                              Erika Puidokaitė

The hair colour is sooo beautiful 😍🧡🧡🧡

#96385
                                                                                faithlessone423

You look like if Baby Spice stole Ginger's hair dye. ♥ And those shoes look super pretty!

#96386
                                                                                  Kayleigh B

I have them trainers in baby pink 🙂

#96387
                                                                                    HappyandAtheist

who the hell pays 300 dollars for snickers ? total waste of money.

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!