I BOUGHT £5 PRETTY LITTLE THING DRESSES… PASS OR YAAAS!?

Main I BOUGHT £5 PRETTY LITTLE THING DRESSES… PASS OR YAAAS!?

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Roxxsaurus
      I BOUGHT £5 PRETTY LITTLE THING DRESSES... PASS OR YAAAS!?

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM HERE: Hey guys! Welcome back to my channel! For today’s video I bought £5 Pretty Little Thing …

Athenaa yoo

12:33 though ummm… Well that awkward to know you're faking your comments about the dresses
        What a shame….

Naziya Solkar

Seriously. ……she spends a lot on dresss….. damn my mom would never let me spent me so much money on dress😅😅

Cash McKenzie

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

ZAIB BABAR

next can u do buying branded clothes from ebay?

Sandra Solognier-Rogers

Hi Roxx can jou please show the back tx

Shireknight

Roxxy why do you only show the front of the outfits and not the backs?, when you try an outfit on yourself do you genuinely only ever look at yourself from the front and not care what you look like from the back? I doubt it so why do you think people watching try on video's only want to see the front of the outfits? If you're embarrassed about people looking at your bum then maybe try on videos are not for you hun x

Moon Cat

You look gorgeous in everything!The snake print dress fits really well but I just can't stand the pattern. Can't wait for this trend to be over!

Soffa Bordsson

I love ur videos so so so much! But it would be really nice and fun if u tried clothes in more colours. Like light blue, red, mint etc. Would be awesome!💛❤️💓

Leah’s Life

Love you!!!! Xxxx

celena gostavo

the snake print dress is my fav

Chitra Singh

Girl you slay in this video also🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

kissmynizzl

Nagrasz jakiś filmik po polsku?

DJ KHALID X s

Sexy girl i wish to marry you. 😭🧡🧡🧡🧡

Fire .Phoenix

I really feel like dress #1 looked the best on you. as a guy, i clearly wouldn't wear a dress but, i do think that first dress fits you very nicely.

Toma Mj

Oh! Why you didn’t try the last piece 🙁

Toma Mj

About the 2nd dress, you can wear a white shirt and tight it! it will look like a skirt and a body showing

Funny Bunny

All the dresses are see through the black cutout dress is riding up u need to pull it down ..and the snake print honestly looked like a snake that just swallowed a rabbit..the army color dress looked gorgeous on u but honestly all the dresses look so cheap not even worth the 5 pound..and the style of dresses u pick are catered to x shape u are the definition of pear shape . the dresses u try look ill fitting because brands mostly unfortunately cater to x shape but u need to fish for pear shape friendly

Bonjour Elmaleh

KOCHAMY CIĘ ❤❤❤

Felicia Idman

You should cut your hair shorter and only have I brown or color it blonde

Karma Hesham Hamza El Nasharty

For the 2 dress that showed ur boobs, u could go anywhere and make the strap longer so it fits ur boobs.

Brandi Verstraete

I love the Kim possible one with the mustard eyeshadow look you had going and girl rock that pink dress cause bodies don't stay perfect forever . Lol for real though you have curves and somehow tiny . I'd die for that

Bluefizzy64

I love your videos sooo much!!! I just wish you would link the dresses in the description or something

Zahra Raj

I loved the nude dress. You could wear the same shade bra and you're good to go

Sophia B

the snake skin dress looks absolutely amazing on you wow 😍

Omay 76

Love your videos. Could you try different bridal hairstyles? That will be a good one.

Farifa Mon

You look like you are 5.7 or something

Ednos Annie

You do know that the only reason these clothes are so cheap is because people are being paid less than £5 an hr… to sew fast fashion in sweat boxes in the UK!

Sailorsun Phoenix

You should try coca cola makeup. They're on wish (concealer contour eyebrow mascara and eyeliner) ebay and amazon (foundation, powder, lips, and 2 eyeshadows) I highly recommend you try them

Mikee Rose Bersabal

can u do a thrift haul? I'm curious to see how you would style them! <3

Queen Maas

Roxi: puts dress on
                                                                  Me: I wonder what she's going to say
                                                                  Roxi:I aM ObSeSsEd

melissa sandoval

Has anyone ever told you that you lol like Victoria Justice?

Andie

Under boob is lit and in! Rock it!

Imaan Shahbaz

Omg u looked amazing in all of the dresses 👗 😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️

RiverBaby13

Would love to see a Pretty Little Thing shoe haul. 🙂

#82704
                                                                          tiffymarieseesthetea marie

First dress and 8:06 fursure a 10! Ps:your makeup is so beautiful on point >3

#82705
                                                                            rempuii sangma

My fav was snake print😍😍😍😍

#82706
                                                                              nena CasBas

Lol OMG 5'3 I always thought you were about 5'7 😅😂

#82707
                                                                                husainahappy days

In the second dress she wore the upper half too low so it fits the model

#82708
                                                                                  Kami Wright

1st dress is a little see thru tho >.<

#82709
                                                                                    Jessel Dawn del Socorro

uhm same dresses again?

#82710
                                                                                      Rebecca Lynn

You look good in everything. The olive one was beautiful on you.

#82711
                                                                                        Cyril Vigilia

Try fashion nova again especially jeans thank you💕

#82712
                                                                                          Josie Fruit

Nice ksayu

#82713
                                                                                            Sienna – Leigh Barnes

I always buy pretty little thing dresses for cheaper and they are really nice and fit perfectly

#82714
                                                                                              Rylie Whitelaw

Holy crap 5’3”?? You look so much taller

#82715
                                                                                                Libby Call

>> suggestion: a fashion video of outfits of a certain budget… such as giving yourself $20 per outfit and showcasing each one from different websites (PLT, Shein, Wish, boohoo, etc) <<<

luv u roxi <3

#82716
                                                                                                  Cindy Reich

Loved the green dress!

#82717
                                                                                                    Tiffany Galati

Love the reaction the the last “dress” 😂😂

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!