I BOUGHT A FAKE JAMES CHARLES PALETTE ON WISH… REAL VS FAKE

Main I BOUGHT A FAKE JAMES CHARLES PALETTE ON WISH… REAL VS FAKE

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Roxxsaurus.
Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Roxxsaurus
      I BOUGHT A FAKE JAMES CHARLES PALETTE ON WISH... REAL VS FAKE

INSTAGRAM: •MY ONLINE HOMEWARE STORE: What’s up guys!? For today’s video I bought a …

lillo

I love your Videos babe

Taylor Scott

Not really related to this video but I’ve noticed you seem to do a lot of clothing review videos which I REALLY have fun watching! I was wondering if you’ve ever trie Honeybum? I think there are definitely some items you could have fun with!

Diksha Sukhija

I love your vids😍😍 Roxi😚😚

Han Ysabel

unicorm eyesss

Azla Ahmed

you nailed it like always : )

Ashley Brown

Love that it looks like watercolors on your eyes!! Such a pretty look.

Jose Ignacio Osorio Ponce

:b bang bang..

Johanna Verplank

When you wash it again, take a tiny bit of aloe and rub it between your fingers, then apply a very thin coat to the bristles and shape it how it was when you first got it. Allow it to dry then when you touch it, it will feel a bit stiff. Just run your finger over it and it will be nice and soft and back to it’s shape. I do this whenever I clean my brushes and it work beautifully. Good luck!!

Giuli Pomata

OMG at first I thought that the real one was on her left hand 😱🤣

Fatima Lucky

Omg where did you get your necklace from 😍😍

Skye McNamara

Ironically I came across the fake one recently. Wouldn’t trust it, I’ll pay more for the real one

Kristine Vallido

It came out sorta like a mermaid style make up though. Love you Roxi! 💕

Winterglory Aj

Your makeup reminds me of the bisexual flag

Maria Harvey

i love that minnie mouse mirror!

💜KarlyBtsSuga💜

The colors look so different 😂
                                    At least to me

Dracarys Stormborn

WISH need to start sponsoring Roxy!

Jas Guzman

Try the Fake Glossier products.

Kimiyo

That's crazy how face one looks real, but not safe hahaha!

Jen Cook

I really love this look on you Roxx, reminds me of watercolour paintings. Beautiful 😍💗

caty2ful

Its the same, I would buy the wish one, hahahah

Paige Larson

Fake one definitely doesn't look worth it.

Kathryn Evans

Fake one looked patchy with its application and the colours have a deffinate shade difference. Your always so positive about everything you try out even if it's a flop, I need your positivity in my life 😂👌 x

Desiree Joy Sagucio

I love James Charles. Please just use the real ones.

Franka senegačnik

I like better the "fake one" it's better quality + it's long in your face the palette like the real one. Original product can be bad but more expensive like fake. I have experiance of this and i must say that 64.60% the fake product it' BETTER THAN ORIGINALS. But you must know what and where to buy it.thx roxy. 💙u

Someone Happy

"Charles" in "James Charles" doesn't have an "l"

Natasha63323

i love wish i have been band hehe xxx

iliana Hansbrough

Please wash out your beautiful face, we don’t know what’s on it

GIRLY_M

Z

Mona Pizzalover

Ily Rox,
                                                                but I’ve had enough of the James Charles palette 🤦🏽‍♀️

Katy

Do people still use blue eyeshadow? It’s in so many pallets but I feel like it’s kinda a makeup “don’t” maybe it’s just me…

Ellebott Beauty

Fake make up contains ammonia rat faeces human excrement and lots of other horrible things.

Anette L. Nielsen

I actually love the look even though I thought it looked horrible right until the last shadow that saved it all 😁
                                                                      I'm too scared to buy makeup from Wish and I've seen what has happened to some girls who bought some and then got so so sick 🙁

Lace. Xo

Yesss YouTube hasn’t disabled the comments

Kezeba Kurdi

To me the fake site look better 😅

#30847
                                                                          Mickie Nevills

Hello Roxi! I personally don't believe in knockoffs I don't think it's fair to the original product! 🙂

#30848
                                                                            safy abbas

The fakeis 😉 amazing and good👏👏👏👏👏 IL❤️❤️u 😉😉😉😉

#30849
                                                                              Olivia Lashay

She’s so adorable

#30850
                                                                                A DS

James Charles pallette is literallty clown makeup.

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                error: Content is protected !!