I BOUGHT CLOTHING FROM SHEIN… IS IT A SCAM!?

Main I BOUGHT CLOTHING FROM SHEIN… IS IT A SCAM!?

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Roxxsaurus.
Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Roxxsaurus
      I BOUGHT CLOTHING FROM SHEIN... IS IT A SCAM!?

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM HERE: What’s up guys?! In today’s video I bought clothing from Shein… is it a scam? or it a legit?

Roxxsaurus

What do you guys think of Shein? And what other online websites would you like me to try next? Hope you’re all having a fab Wednesday! ❤️

I Don’t Care

I’m LIVING for that makeup! You look SO good. 😍😍😍😍

safaa tal

I wished you get bags and shoes in your haul

Opie

I love SHEIN! They have sooo unique things and love their clothes! I found so many favorites from there that I wear everyday 😀

Jaimie Oh Jaimie

My friend is a plus size queen and she loves Shein as they do really pretty non frumpy styles … they do really nice sheer tops and dresses to wear over some thigh else for a change up ❤❤❤ great video Roxy ❤❤

WhiteHawk

@ 7:58 One could wear a thin strap tank top with that "mini kimono"

I am_ me

11:49 and you definitely won't be needing a fan in this dress lol😁😝

Hi Hello

roxi, are you using softlens?

Glenn

Nice video! You buy a lot of clothing haha, I’m wondering what your closet looks like. Would you like to make a closet tour? 😊❤️

India Ellison

I think ur hair oooks better blonde xx

sara ahmed

She is so sweet !!! ❤❤

Amy-Bo ten Dam

That extra fabric at the armpits is for big chested girls so they don't have to order a size or multiple sizes up

Katharina Lauterbach

I honestly had the worst experience with this brand… I'll never shop there again

Katie Galway

Omg where did you get your yellow jacket 😍😃

Ekta Beetan

Your videos are too tooo long.. if i play it on double speed than also it takes 10 min😑

loopy lou

Omg I love shein!!

Veronika M

Omg the clothes look amazing on you 😍❤️

Harpreet Kaur

Where do u exactly live

S 786

Your yellow jacket is sooo cute 😊

מעין לייטר

17: 07 the best flower thing

Georgina Rivas

For me shein is a hit or miss clothes and price good but when it comes to pants horrible i order 2 size small one was great just a little high water and the other one was so big its was like for someone 6”0 it literally was so big look nothin like a small i was so disappointed

Freaksoftheinternet

That nude pink two piece looked straight up like pajamas to me haha

S M

Don't know if I missed it but did she say what sizes she ordered?

Amanda Johnson

Everything looks so cute on you and brought your tan out more

Just Abeer

Shein is absolutely my favorite shopping website i shop from it all the time 💙💙

SmexyYaoii

What size did you get them in?

Cristina Guadalupe Capiz Orozco

I bought in shein several times and I’ve been happy every time the key is check on the comments ☺️

janiestgmusic

Got 3 bikinis & a top and I'm impressed! Only thing is that one bathing suit's medium cup was smaller than another bathing suit that was a small..

Rhobelle Macachor

Totally inlove with all those pieces. Especially those two piece sets 😍

Kellie Tatasciore

Some of the items you purchased I bought for my vacation! 🙂

kelsey199648

I'd love to see you try Cotton On! 🇦🇺🇦🇺

Madilyn Crummel

It would be really cool if you could do the site ZAFUL. It has a lot of cute flower and flowy
                                                                      Outfits it looks like. But I haven’t tried it and wondered if it’s a good website. Sorry not sure if you did this website yet but if not it would be amazing if you did❤️🙂

Miss Jamie

Just a fyi Shein and Romwe are the same company.. Thought I'd tell you that since you've done Romwe before

Jules G-S

I’ve just come back from Faro.
                                                                          You’ll only need a couple of days there (to have a wonder around the old town and get a boat to ilha desserta).
                                                                          You’re better off getting a train over to Albufeira or Lagos.
                                                                          If you can fit in a trip to Benagil Cave I definitely recommend. Don’t get a boat trip though, kayak your way over from the local beach so you can spend as much time as you want there 🌍

#72278
                                                                          NELLY ROIZ

I have bought from shein, everything I have bought has been exactly as the pictures and the sizing is good if you follow the size guide provided for each piece because in some things I was a different size than other so make sure to check the size in each individual piece..measure yourself…..also shipping is fast usually 1-2 weeks. the only thing is the material its sometimes itchy.

#72279
                                                                            Ana Vitor

Omg you're coming here to Portugal!! Faro is amazing, I'm sure you're going to love it <33 btw, always slaying, ly ❤️

#72280
                                                                              Xantia Logrono

I love you hair 😍

#72281
                                                                                J KB

I ordered some clothes from shein couple a years ago and I was so disappointed with the quality . However you look amazing in everything and all your clothes look the same as photos. I am not sure what to think anymore 😂

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                error: Content is protected !!