I BOUGHT EVERY SINGLE KIT KAT FLAVOUR IN JAPAN!!! TASTE TESTING 32 DIFFERENT KIT KAT FLAVOURS 2020

Main I BOUGHT EVERY SINGLE KIT KAT FLAVOUR IN JAPAN!!! TASTE TESTING 32 DIFFERENT KIT KAT FLAVOURS 2020

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Pretty Pastel Please
      I BOUGHT EVERY SINGLE KIT KAT FLAVOUR IN JAPAN!!! TASTE TESTING 32 DIFFERENT KIT KAT FLAVOURS 2020

EVERY FLAVOUR OF KIT KAT / TRYING JAPANESE SNACKS / TRYING JAPANESE CANDY / TASTING ASIAN SNACKS / WEIRD JAPANESE CANDY / キット …

DarknessDust

This vid truly has brightened my day ^^….als brings back memories of a similar thing I did once with friends though on a much smaller scale XD

TheRealTomboy Jessica

You should do a haul from this place called SpreePicky! It's this kawaii clothing website.

Jenny Böjeryd

Lactose intolerant here, I feel your husband's pain.

10521577A

You're all complaining for eating Kitkat??? MOVE OVER.

San Dra

Quit being mean to tiasha or ur cancelled

Yeehaw Akridge

You should invite them on your show again!

VividViolet TV

Fun video! I'd be so down to purchase a "variety pack" from your merch store just to be able to try them all for myself…

Kya Simons Life

This is my Dream Vid We Don’t Even have the Carmel one 😒💜💙💗

Pixel Poro

great bunch of people can we have more group videos

MrHorus77

Great stuff, but you definitely forgot the seafood flavored KitKat.

princess hibana

this content is amazing ily

Shannon O’Neil

I’m a nurse and I can’t thank you enough for helping me de-stress with a fun video!! Love to you and Archie!!!

OnceUponAGrimm

The real question is…I wonder what went through customs' mind when scanning her suitcase filled with kitkats?

Kittikat4124

Grace kind of looks like Daisy Ridley. Idk why I haven’t noticed before

Cornyco

Tried all of these! there's so much more in Japan… next time you come over do a part 2!! 😀 x

anna sherwood

You can also order online from candysan…. I've been able to try strawberry, raspberry, the roasted green tea, matcha and the black chocolate ( dark chocolate) and the red chocolate

Adina Cortes

Was this filmed before lockdown?
                                        No trying to hate

tehmedulla

I'm so glad I saw this! My son is 8 and wants to go to Japan one day. There is an Asian store near where I live I may go get some different candy to try. I've be waiting on them to have Tamarind candy.

Emily akins

I tried the birthday cake one and in my opinion it’s the best and long with dark chocolate mint. You should diffidently try those out

SphynxLilly

So for some reason when I clicked your video Alex… It said it wasn't available? Was it deleted or was it something on my end? Lol XD

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                            error: Content is protected !!