I BOUGHT FAKE DESIGNER ITEMS ON EBAY… I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I GOT!

Main I BOUGHT FAKE DESIGNER ITEMS ON EBAY… I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I GOT!

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Roxxsaurus.
Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Roxxsaurus
      I BOUGHT FAKE DESIGNER ITEMS ON EBAY... I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I GOT!

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM HERE: Hey guys! In today’s video I bought fake designer items on ebay and honestly… I am quite …

Jackie Charlesworth

Can you find a dupe of a Hermes Birkin and do a review?

Hanna

Omg🤦🏼‍♀️

Zaina Hussain

Read some reviews on your palette as a video idea for example revolution beauty and superdrug and also video reviews. Just an idea. Love ya

Carol Somerhalder

it would be really cool to sorta see like a social experiment of wearing those in public 🤔🤔🤔

Michał Kula

go buy real stuff. don't support the thieves guys

Heather Alawawda

I don’t know why people are buying knockoff Tommy Hilfiger; you can literally go to Macy’s and buy a Tommy Hilfiger t-shirt for $25 to $50 🤷‍♀️…in fact, Tommy Hilfiger is a VERY affordable brand

DJ KHALID X s

Cool.

Nasiah

Why do you have a boffman on your wall?

Kate Nandy

is that LV belt a copy, if so what did you search to get it?! ❤

Soreipam horam

You talk too much

ElenaS.

Why do you do these kind of videos if you feel bad for the original brand? i would never buy a fake designer item because it's UNFAIR! if someone doesn't want to spend that amount of money or doesn't have – they just do not buy designer items! We aren't talking about essential goods, so where is the problem?

Foizul Hoque

Next video…..
                              "*Wearing fake designer items for a week*"

Diana Din

Do a ASMR vid plz

Nina Marie Dela Cerna

shout out pleaseeee omg i really really like your videos
                                  As in

Julie L

Don’t know if it’s just me, but i don’t think its okay to support fake designer items, it’s illegal to sell them and they steal the designs of people who works really hard! And i don’t think most of them are made under really good circumstances, maybe some of them are produced by childworkers who gets payed a really bad salary! Fine for one video but i think it’s wrong to continue to encourage it

Kizzabell

I don't own any fake designer stuff coz it's kinda tacky. But I don't feel bad for the brand. The people buying this stuff most likely can't afford the real stuff so the brand isn't losing money. And the real stuff is marked up so much just coz the name (good quality items don't cost THAT much to make).

Amy Adams

You should order from designertrends on Instagram! X

Nujhat Nishi

Why is no one talking about her eye look? I love it 💙

Abby Maguire

Please try rainbows next for your clothing video!! Ive bought stuff at the stores and they have some really cute stuff.

Bridgett Evonda

I couldn’t tell that the Tommy Hilfiger shirt looks legit ❤️ I love these video .

Alyssa

Says she feels bad for original designers, keeps buying fakes and supporting them. Shocked when she realises they’re a scam lmao what

Naea Frantz

Okay here’s a video idea: explore fashion trends from around the world and see how the fashion in various countries is different/similar. I think it would a be an interesting series/video

Kee Snapp’d All things Family

Thank you boo😍😍😍😘

Kee Snapp’d All things Family

I wish she would have left the link cause Amma buy some of these pieces.

Julie Foltz

Love this video love you roxy 💕💕

Sofy Lcs

Gucci or not this dress is horrible 😱

KendoraLee Marks

Can you do a review on DHgate

Viviana Soto

ugh i love your channel your makeup is A1

Ji-Casey VII VII

GD means GDragon😂😂😂

Sarah Charchan

Love your videos 😍❤️ Can someone tell me how these companies post a picture of the the real designer product but send you something that might look like it. Anybody, I'd love to know since I see it everywhere, Thanks. Again love love love your videos

Taylor Lynne

Awesome!!

vale hua

So.. If materials and qualify satisfy you… Why did you use such a clickbait title???

Julia

Heyy Roxi,Can you please do Wish jewelry Hauls next? ❤️🙏🏼

Charlotte Louise

Can't wait to watch this!!
                                                                          Always love your content xx

#78857
                                                                          Sarah Jane

Is there anyway you could send me the link for the “LV” small duffel bag!! So cute xx

#78858
                                                                            Zoe D

How do you find these items on Ebay?

#78859
                                                                              Rebecca Tarpey

What does she search for?? I can never find anything like those on eBay but would love to give them a try. I never know the right words to type in to get this to come up🌷🌷

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                              error: Content is protected !!