I BOUGHT MAKEUP FROM AMAZON… HIT OR MISS!?

Main I BOUGHT MAKEUP FROM AMAZON… HIT OR MISS!?

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Roxxsaurus.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Roxxsaurus
      I BOUGHT MAKEUP FROM AMAZON... HIT OR MISS!?

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM HERE: GET THE ROXI X REVOLUTION PALETTES HERE: Revolution x Roxxsaurus Colour Burst …

LifeOfTL

Who else loves Roxy?✨

Small youtuber over here ✨

Diana Lara

I love amazon, love make up tutorials..this should be fun!

Diana Garibay

Can you do a makeup tutorial?

Bunnie Huxtable

"maybe it's meant for older people, like 30 & over"..THIRTY!? girl i'm 23 & even i don't think 30 is old. i actually was thinking the opposite, like it might be meant for younger girls/beginners.

Abdullah Amir

Roxi please do a club factory haul they have really cute things at a very low price especially the footwear….. Please do a video so that we could decide whether to buy from club factory or not…. Please

Nicky Realis

I loved this video! I have my own YouTube Channel and I would love if you could check it out 💕

Megan Khan

She has greasy hair all the time. And the contour is all over your cheek, why? She’s so pretty but whyyy

Paige Lovezyouu

Try wish makeup

Αντωνία Παπαβραμιδου

30 and up? Well that was a little offensive 🤣

Maxine MM

An older audience of 30 and up 🤣 👵🤣
                          Well I guess I need to go get me some granny panties now and get arid of anything “trendy”in my old age of 33

T e r i

Try Oriflame cosmetic 😍❤️

omlgoddess

maybe should try flower products 🤷🏻‍♀️😌

Lizbeth ortiz

OK- so I subscribed because she is one of the sweetest YouTuber I am currently subscribed to. BUT. After watching more of her videos, I have this to say: FANTASTIC ideas. I LOVE her video ideas. However, in every single one of her videos, she reminds me of a mom that is trying to stay “in style”. Like in Mean Girls!! lol Roxie reminds me of Regina Gorge’s mom.
                                I feel like I should stick around bc I’m still 50/50 on her Channel, but she’s definitely not someone I look forward to watching :/

Big Sexy Aka BS

Those colors made your eyes pop! Great video💯

Helena Moristian

For teenagers and early 20, 30 up is kinda sound like much older. 😄😄 and I'm here in my late 30s 👵👵👵

Lisa Collymore

I totally get what Roxi means regarding the age part. I think women's make up looks change as they get older they don't want that bright makeup looks as us younger people..I'm trying to say this in a non offensive way so forgive me but Great video Roxi🤗😍

Mickie Nevills

Hello Roxi! Thank you for showing all of the makeup that you purchased from Amazon and I love how they look on you! 🙂

Giselle Ocasio

Older women, 30 & up!!!! Girl! You made me feel 80!

Tina Emini

at first thought you have higlighter 🤷🏻‍♀️ ur pure beuaty

lauren skubish

That eyeshadow is a dupe for a elf palette

Eunice Hernandez

Hey I received one of your eyeshadows and it was completely broken when I got the mirror and two of the eyeshadows really disappointed

Kayleigh Diamond

“Older woman” 30 and up 😭

ziv olution

Guuuuurl ily but 30 year olds are still babies.
                                                    I think you meant like 70 and older…😂

Kate Flack

30 and up !!! OMG I’m 39 tomorrow!!! Feeling very very old now 😢

Kaylin Faulkner

It would be cool if you did testing Wet N’ Wild makeup next. Thanks for letting us know what Amazon makeup is like 🙂

Rafaela Lima

Hehe i need to do a make up video all will laugh how i cannot do any of it right 😂😂

Lari Araya

HIT OR MISS

my brain:don't you dare

Artist Flare

plz test out Yesstyle!

Daniela Lutea

Hia🤗😘😍

Hayley Wilkinson

Another great video roxi! Your videos always make me smile! 😍😍😍

Buckoff_2005

I guess they never miss

Blue Riddle

Us "older" people do like good make up aswell you know, we dont have to be in our 20s to see the benefits….offended

Charlotte Townsley

Roxy!!! 30 is NOT OLD!! Omg I'm actually fuming 😂😂

EvelinaEM

I can’t when she says mascAra… 😄 Am I am the only one?

#75195
                                                                          Glitter Girl

Can u do a video on how u do ur eyebrows ??

#75196
                                                                            IrinaSpínola

Well thank God I'm only 29 sooo am I still cool? 😂😂😂

#75197
                                                                              Glitter Girl

Mission abort? XD

#75198
                                                                                Joyansorrow

Gotta love the "abort mission " part 😂😂😂😂😘❤

#75199
                                                                                  Libby Martin

Love you Roxi

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!