I BOUGHT RECYCLED CLOTHING FROM PRETTY LITTLE THING… WTF!

Main I BOUGHT RECYCLED CLOTHING FROM PRETTY LITTLE THING… WTF!

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Roxxsaurus
      I BOUGHT RECYCLED CLOTHING FROM PRETTY LITTLE THING... WTF!

INSTAGRAM: MY ONLINE HOMEWARE STORE: What’s up guys!? In today’s video I bought …

Catherine M x

The recycled line coming in plastic bags. This is like McDonald's paper straws in a plastic cup all over again 😂😂

killyourmind1

Please try Veclaim cloths. Their dresses are amazing!

Majaas

You should do a Boohoo haul 😍😍

Dawn Katsu

Roxi please do "My fiancé cant say no challenge" please!! Im ur super fan from PHILIPPINES!!!!❤️ I LUV U ROXI😍 Ur my girl crush huhu

Keana Samonte

I love your eye make up 😍

Teodora

I love you but stop buying the same pieces of clothing in different colors.

Laraib Ibrahim

I don’t know if it’s only me but her upper lip looks fillered. 🤨🤨

Amanda Gray

I think the skirt/hoodie outfit looks amazing on you! Seriously AMAZING! 💖💖💖

Heather Trujillo

Hi Roxi! I love your videos and your personality. You are such a great kind person and I am in need of your help. I am not asking for any donations but if you can help me spread the word of my family’s gofundme.
                        This past Friday May 3rd I got a call from my mom saying they lost their home. My parents and 3 brothers are currently staying at a hotel until Friday May 10th. I am the oldest of the bunch and I feel like I need to do more, I just don’t know what or how to do it.
                        They lost everything and in this event our family dog Ted passed away. My heart is broken and i don’t know what to do.
                        Please if you can please help me. The link will be below.
                        Thank you,
                        Heather Trujillo

https://www.gofundme.com/rme85z-trujillo-family?utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer&utm_campaign=p_na+share-sheet&rcid=dd5dc093e44b42809efdfaced45f7f3b

Sj Brett

Girl thoes Abs are everything

Aalia Rehman

Put sizessss

Brooke Stone

Love her but I hate how many times she says “kind of” 😂😂😂

Heather Dille

I thought the skirt looked really good on you! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Puja Yogi

Can you make a video on jweleries you purchase. They are so pretty. You are so pretty. ❤️😍

BrieAnna Lee

Can you do a video for this make up look? Love it.

Ariadna Nebula

Omg no the pale tan skirt looks amazing on you! And the length is super classy and pretty

nataliehannahxx

gracefituk is coming out with her own clothing range that is all recycled and sustainable for the environment you should check it out when it launches!!!

Kira Petersen

Please do a review on ASOS wedding dresses 💗

Rookie Kid

I really like he idea that this kinds of websites or companies are starting to recycle things that can be still used. WE UP PEOPLE AND SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT

Ajungla Jamir Suga

You look thinner now.Nonetheless, you're beautiful.

Jill Springer Forrest

Love, love, love companies that use recycled products. I will always shop with them first.

KKtheAwesome

Oh oof, the purple jumpsuit is definitely a no

Deshyy T.

She could have a trashbag put on her like a dress and she would still look like a model 😍😍👌

Lola Rey

Saying that 18 dollars for a jumpsuit is too much kinda not works with wanting to make a sign against unenvironmental clothing

Naa Chronicles

That outfit 5:19 girllll 😍😍

Louisa CHB

You're make up 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

yasmeen saadallah

Love you roxi ❤️❤️❤️you are so funny and easy to watch 😂
                                                            Your fans from egypt

Kellen Franklin

girl your highlight is blinding !!! what are you wearing ? 😍

Deedee Deedee

DO A FULL FACE OF MAKEUP WITH ONLY LIPSTICKS

Millenia Mathurin

The clasp is for u to pee lol

Gary Jolly

Great. YouTube. Video

Hazel Octavio

You're so pretty! 😊 I really like your videos😍

Poppy May

OBSESSED with the eyeshadow 🔥🧡🧡

Lizard Poo

I'm just worried that after a few washes the plastic will have all melted and stretched out the fabric

#47813
                                                                          tricia_panda _vegan

Recycling bottles into clothing is actually worse for the environment than simply recycling the bottle. I used to be all about Patagonia's recycled bottle line but then I researched it and it causes more waist. Anyway, just had to throw that in. I'm a dinosaur fan! I love your videos!!! Also, I'm loving the purple jumpsuit!!!!

#47814
                                                                            Gemma O’reilly

Love those black pinstriped joggers 🤗 look fab on you x

#47815
                                                                              April M

I hope Missguided do a range like this, I love their clothing, very decent quality for a very decent price

#47816
                                                                                Kizzabell

I love the dark striped set!

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                error: Content is protected !!