I CHANGED MY HAIR FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 4 YEARS!

Main I CHANGED MY HAIR FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 4 YEARS!

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Carli Bybel
      I CHANGED MY HAIR FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 4 YEARS!

thumbs up if you like the final result☺️☺️ —————————————————————————– Hi babes!! Thursday I decided to dye my hair!! I wanted…

Mayan El Sayed

You're soo freaking cute🥰

Briia Sandoval

I guess a honey color

BOMB.COM

Nice vid Happy Bday Carli's mom (:

Shana Bridges

Beautiful! Did she say what she used to tone you? Im a 4N all over but loving your lowlights!!!

Асем Адырбаева

Очень красивое окрашивание волос, тебе очень идёт, просто красавица! 😍👍🏻

chunkylover7005

I want me hair like that too now!! 😭😭❤

kây kây

Lol your hair looks the same , but its so long & pretty .

LashLovesBeauty

the new hair is SEXY ok? whew

Vanessa Salinas

Omg she looks so gorgeous 💕

Bee Bianca

12:28 my fav moment in this video!
                          So happy for you, Carli! 😇😍 I've been watching you since 2012 💙

Irin Iris

I knew she was going to have this kind of highlits 😂 it looks very pretty tho 💜

mystery

Im guessing redish

Christiana Ladoux

When are you going to have your hair cut?

Julia Rangel

So pretty and I love the hair !! 💗💗💗

Cindy Diana Martinez

The poodles on the Xmas tree😭😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sara vlogs

So beautiful

Kaitlyn Johnson

Ah it looks so gorgeous !! Wow

afqhansoul

please do a hair tutorial and makeup for the look you had for the wedding! plus uou haven't done a hair style video in awhile! thanks

Antonia Bignoux

your hair looks amazing 😍

Cathy Vang

Girl you look bomb in everything!!! ❤️

Agnes Se

I remember when guy tang did your hair and you got back to your color like the next day 😂😂. Hope you love it now ❤️. Sending hugs.. Love you girl 💖

Angelina. Gigi Williams

Hardly any change……Why even have it done?

arianna rubillo

It’s always the slightest change with her she never steps out the comfort zone .. I wanted to see blonde hair on her

kirstie rae

where is that black dress from so pretty

Mykid me

You look so beautiful new hair look so soft

albalicius

She have a new boyfriend?

JAYKAY BEAUTY

Love you always carli💖💖💖

Ronnie Saitta

LOVE IT

Tonya M

She low key resembles Jennifer Love-Hewitt… low key…

Angel Paterson

I don’t understand why she uses box dye I thought she naturally already had dark hair lol

Shannon

Ok wow😍💖

Mariah Papaya

So you dye your hair dark brown/black? What color is it naturally?

Ina Mi

Lindsey has the best outfit 🥂😍

Jamie Elizabeth

All the questions and speculation about Carli’s man, come on ladies let her live! If she wants to date a new guy every month, GOOD FOR HER! You have to date to find the one you really really want to be with. Sometimes we have to go through many men to find him and that’s ok!!! ❤️❤️❤️

#108543
                                                                          Mariah Papaya

Holy hell that shot of all your hair is crazy! It must’ve taken so long to dye!

#108544
                                                                            Thaniiig

Will always be one of my favorite YouTubers love you 💓

#108545
                                                                              Megan Gutierrez

Beautiful

#108546
                                                                                Brittany Trevino

The outfit, hair and makeup at the end is 😍

#108547
                                                                                  Anna Perez

Everyone: OooOo show me your new hair color!

Me: OooOo show me your new manz!

#108548
                                                                                    Sylvia Olney

Love the hair!

#108549
                                                                                      msmytube23

I don’t see what the difference is 🤷🏻‍♀️

#108550
                                                                                        hsaadah6

you were in wayne??? I am about to cry. I live there and that salon is right next to my high school ahhhh! I wanna meet you so bad 🙁 i've been a fan for so long, love you babygirl. Would you do a meetup at the Wayne Ulta Beauty possibly??

#108551
                                                                                          Angelica M.

New MAN???! We need answers! Lol

#108552
                                                                                            UnDeR tHe StArS oVeR ThE mOoN

Is the quote in the beginning supposed to say “be led by the dreams in your heart” ??
                                                                                              Instead of “be led baby the dreams in your heart” ??

#108553
                                                                                              Samantha Gariepy

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!

#108554
                                                                                                sandysutube63

Your hair looks gorgeous on you Carli 💫. Happy Birthday to your beautiful Mom🎉🥂🎂. Enjoy the Bahamas when you go!

#108555
                                                                                                  Daisy Nadal

OMG YOU LOOK SO DIFFERENT!! BARELY RECOGNIZED YOU!!!

#108556
                                                                                                    The Power Of Make Up

Anybody else compare themselves to Carli and get depressed every time??

#108557
                                                                                                      ThePeoniaPeonia

Bellissima

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
                                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!