I CHANGED MY STYLE EVERYDAY FOR A WEEK… SO EMBARRASSING!

Main I CHANGED MY STYLE EVERYDAY FOR A WEEK… SO EMBARRASSING!

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Roxxsaurus.
Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Roxxsaurus
      I CHANGED MY STYLE EVERYDAY FOR A WEEK... SO EMBARRASSING!

I CAN’T BELIEVE I ACTUALLY DID THIS CHALLENGE / SOCIAL EXPERIMENT FOR A WEEK! THINGS GOT INTERESTING… INSTAGRAM: …

Roxxsaurus

Which look is your favourite? Don't forget to give this video a share if you enjoyed it! 🙂 x

Aubrey Jones

Omg please get tatted up

Ankita Sharma

U should wear indian dress and roam around the city..it will be cool just try it btw i loved this video

Xaviera Catalan

We need more videos like these!!! Love u btw

Twinkle Singh

You looked so cute in each and every outfit… but the Tuesday and Thursday outfit was the cutest…

Jill Melis

Where did you get the Friday blouse from😻

Jaleena Marie

ok i loved all these outfits and you pull them all off

M Sales

You pull off all the styles!!!

sneha lingam

I hate how some people can not accept people who are a bit different

Janz JJ

I like espressooo, but for you to like it you have to start drinking coffee that isn't as strong as an espresso, like start with lattes or something just for you to get a little bit used to the bitterness of it all❤️❤️

crow

As someone who’s been into both goth, punk and several shades of harajuku fashion, I appreciate trying to understand what it’s like to stand out. I’ve had both pleasant and unpleasant experiences people calling me everything from satanist to circus freak. Imagine a world where being dressed differently from the norm doesn’t warrant verbal abuse. Wild concept to many people

Camila Huanca

I loved this video so much!!❤️
                              PS: where is the monday wig from?? it's beautiful!

A A

Monday and Wednesday •• Everyday 💕

Adrienne Lucky

Cuuuute!!! They were all awesome
                                  I loved when the girls recognized you!!!

Miranda2Marvels

I lovee that pink ariana inspired dress

Miranda2Marvels

I think you look good with black hair 💕

yaknotnud

I think the best I ever seen your face look was with the pink wig. Face shape and skin tone looked the best.

kristin tyler

Girl your hipster outfit was missing an essential beanie!

Lilliana Valencia

How great would it be of you did old Victorian styles ? 🙂
                                            You have the Royal look if that makes sense … 🙂

Emma Lambley

No a fan of espresso, I do drink coffee but I drink it with milk in it and usually a bit of sugar lol

Sidney Thimm

I love expresso !

Kaitlynn Tyson

Tuesday's hair color looked so nice on you. AH!

Courtney Wood

I love coffee/ espresso and your fifth outfit was my favorite! Great video! 😊

Srishti Sudhir

You look so sexy in every outfit

marina kasparov

For the hipster outfit you should’ve worn a beanie too I think. Also rockabilly is from the 50’s not 1940’s but I love all the looks, they look so good.

Chun Seyi

so cute <3

A. S.

You are really very brave to step out with outfits like that, I would honestly never be able to do it….

Winterglory Aj

Where do you get these clothes? I want the rockabilly outfit for swing dancing.

Rookie Kid

My most favorite outfit was the first one! I definitely wanted to try that also but then again the attention it gives kinda gives me off. But thanks for doing this challenge again! I never get tired of this! So much love from the Philippines roxi💙💜

Maria Flowerene

I really love the red outfit and also the hipster one!! ( ˘ ³˘)♥

A. S.

Youuuu areeee veryyyy talented. I really love your videos💕

shatha saleh

Actually I repeat the video two time l very like it , do part two , examples ware traditional outfit it will be so so funny 😂 ✋️

I so love , and hope you have a nice day ♥️

alexasparklezze

HARAJUKU IS SO CUTE AWE

Desiree Malacusky

You're so beautiful. The last outfit was awesome!!

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                        error: Content is protected !!