I Followed My 100 Year Old Grandma's Favorite Makeup Tutorial

Main I Followed My 100 Year Old Grandma's Favorite Makeup Tutorial

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    jeffreestar
      I Followed My 100 Year Old Grandma's Favorite Makeup Tutorial

HEY EVERYONE… Welcome Back to my channel!!! Hi, How Are Ya? My grandmother turned 100 years old this year!! Can you believe that?? One word: Iconic!

Tori Fletcher

Grandma Star is onto something! 😵

Sulfuric Acid

JEFFREE YOU 👏LOOK👏FUCKING👏GOOD👏

ChristopherJMUA

Just curious but how did you get your brow hair in your campaign with Morphe? Was it costume hair?? That’s awesome!

TessaAnn

But it looka good tho!

Moonxo

Jeffree please please get a permanent nose piercing pls pls pls it gonna make you look so bomb!!!!!

Codi

'no one was cancelled' im wheezing

Megan Dunckley

Haha haha 😂

Μάστιγα Ιαλουρέν! Ολα με μέτρο

Κ η δικιά μου τα ίδια μου λέει κ αυτή εκατό κοντευει

Giorgio Stavrianides

I loved it!!!?😁

Givemesomesugar

tbf I did my foundation with my fingers as well untill a couple of years ago

chicksmommy

LOVE THIS 🤣

Gab Morg

So vintage I love it

Nathalie Müller

It's so funny how everytime you upload a new video I have a freshly opened red bull in my hands 😂😂
                                Love u ❤️

S B

But Jeffrey looks so pretty though….

Brittney Dawn

Awh this makes me miss my Nana. The first time I ever wore makeup was my Nanas blush. Her name was Melba, so now I always buy MAC Melba blush for her 💗

Flynn The Trash Bin

Correction at 5:09

There was actually brushes/sponges back then but they were not as advanced as today's brushes

Marta Pineda

"Procedure!!.." yes hun… makeup is like getting a procedure lol😂

Aminah Bradford

I love this video !!! Yessssssss Grandma !!!! Work it !!!!

Baylee Player

Why are you so gorgeous ❤️

Jennifer Burke

Ok Jeffree is so funny in this!!

Painter’s brush 16

Do you get anything when you turn 100? I’m from the UK and if you reach 100 years old you receive a letter from the Queen. 👍🏻

lovelyandreborn

Lol great video shout out to grandma

Lauren Gibbs

This is probably one of the funniest videos he’s ever made.

Dorian Dalton

I think this was the best concept idea so far! You should look for more vintage makeup/beauty tutorials and follow them!!! I kept replaying the mascara bit! That was the hilarious of the whole thing! 😂😂❤❤

Denise Malsagova

Why are you gay?

Jenn Blitzer

Instead of rubbing, try blotting with fingers. I still don't use a beauty blender (clean those hands first) and I stay in the T zone because I'm 42. Too old to bake and spakle.

Daisy Memphis

"Her blush by the way look invincible"😂😂 I'm SHOOK!!!!

andrew roid

The video didn't surprise me much, but you using a 1960's month's worth of foundation in one go did! Also, I know this won't sell eye shadow, but your eyes look gorgeous here, Jeffrey. Fun trip down memory lane!

ariandgaga

2010's: makeup covers all my insecurities! 😁

1960's: no amount if eye makeup can help if your eyes are drowsy and lack luster…. 🙈😂
                                                                SUCH SHADE

ewul87

🤭😄 love u

PlumDutchess

This is literally how I do makeup, except I do apply foundation with a sponge. But I never understand how beauty guru's spend two hours on face makeup alone.

Sophie

It bothers me so much that jeffree doesnt put his hair up when he does his makeup!!

Stevie Spark

Tbh that video has calming Bob Ross vibes

irene k

even the dog was like tf is she doing?

#90398
                                                                          Jacki

Omg what a great idea!!!! I love it.. pls more.. i love your reaction.❤❤❤💛💛🧡🧡

#90399
                                                                            nhoj drol

2018 Shane Dawson’s series :
                                                                              RiP Eileen
                                                                              2019 Jeffers video
                                                                              My grandma is 100 years old
                                                                              Just me , ok

#90400
                                                                              Kenni Josephine

This video really help me because my grandma just passed away

#90401
                                                                                ktbpa

'Does she have a Morphe code?' hahaha

#90402
                                                                                  Al

This look gave me 60's realness and I need a 60's supermodel inspired look with the drawn on eyelashes, the cut crease, the whole thing mama,,,, twiggy we are coming for your neck

#90403
                                                                                    M C

Okay, finished the video. YOU LOOK SO HOT. I LOVE THIS LOOK.

#90404
                                                                                      Whitney M

You look gorgeous!

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!