I FOUND METAL IN MY JACLYN HILL COSMETICS LIPSTICKS (and i'm sending it to a lab)

Main I FOUND METAL IN MY JACLYN HILL COSMETICS LIPSTICKS (and i'm sending it to a lab)

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Pretty Pastel Please
      I FOUND METAL IN MY JACLYN HILL COSMETICS LIPSTICKS (and i'm sending it to a lab)

THE TRUTH ABOUT JACLYN HILL COSMETICS LIPSTICKS | I TRIED JACLYN COSMETICS LIPSTICKS | JACLYN HILL IS LYING TO YOU | RECALL JACLYN …

Carolyn

Just looking at the lipsticks made me itchy ๐Ÿ˜ฃ this is not ok

Yazzie Asmr

first video iโ€™ve seen from you and i watched all the way through and watched all the ads so you can remake the money you spent on this trash ๐Ÿ˜˜

daniela Rodriguez

Did you get your refund ?

Jill J

The video I didn't know I was waiting for!

75puppy

My trip-ta-phobia is off the charts

Tea Time

Someone save the video!! You never know

Melisa cavallaro

The fact that she hasnโ€™t recalled these and given automatic refunds to everyone is just shady af he needs to be sued!

RR RRR

sis went off!

Taylor Grosse

honestly, the little clear plastic bits look like bits of fingernails and its grossing me out

here for the content

should Jaclyn pull some LaWyErS shit on you, were here for you 100%!! thanks for this video. โ™ฅ๏ธ

Alice Richter

Omg… These curly hairs with roots that look like armpit hair or pubic hair make me sick.
                            And as for pieces of metal and plastic… Look, I can understand that you can probably get past the balls of solidified ingredients, but not the SHARP shards of plastic inside the lipstick!

Desirรฉe Ragona

Thank you for spending all this money and time just to examine everything throughout and be able to make people who didn't know anything of this aware of the danger ๐Ÿ’– I really hope no more people get these.
                              Stay safe Alex, have a good week and thank you as always for everything you do ๐Ÿ’—

vegan fit mumma

So many adverts
                                Couldn't watch sorry

Erin Archer

Wait was that a pigeon lol?

Delaney Hanley

The metal got me going crazy ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ’€

Lilith C

gross! only found out about this brand and this bs with this video…i nave cheep lippie that i got years ago…..that bounced around a school bag and forgotten that look cleaner then this!

Lexy Lopez

She hasn't recall her freaking lipsticks??? What!

My Chemical Emotions

Does anyone else have trypophobia and the little black dots freak you out? It feels like tiny bugs are crawling on my face now.. save me. ;-;

kookie

Metal in lipstick 18:00

Ruby Moon

hey alex, kenna needed 10 grams of product to send in. please save a few lipsticks to send to the lab so you have enough.

Happy Catuts

Has anyone ever cut them open?

nah man

i was searching up white hair like fingus,,, and found one named "Rhizopus stolonifer". idk man but they look really similar

Icy

too many ads

Stephanije Op de Velt

JH: โ€žThere is less than 1 % of the lipsticks in not perfect condition.โ€œ
                                                      PPP: finds contaminations in 79 % of the purchased lipsticks

Happy Catuts

Winter???
                                                        Holy…here in canada its hot. And i hate it

Natalia Vicente

Am I the only one thinking white hair + black hair + little fingerprints= rats?

Lex Brown

YOUR WRIST WAS IT OK???

Kattie Stonemann

Can someone swab the upper part of the lipstick tube for me, I want to see if there are hairs on the packaging or just the lipstick formula

R James

I just wanna know who's filing the lawsuit???

Happy Catuts

2:19
                                                                  Thats pretty but doesnt belong on lipsick

You Cant Lotor Me

โ˜•๏ธโ˜•๏ธโ˜•๏ธ

Abyss

Best video on the topic! Thank you for doing the science for us.

gaia260686

'This one is called…… Scrotum' ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘

happy avocado _

Shadeeeeeeeeeeed

#66863
                                                                          Terry Irwin

Please, Pretty Pastel Please, could you find out what you need to do to report these contaminated lipsticks in your country! This is not ok!

#66864
                                                                            Shania G

Jaclyn Pubes?!?!

#66865
                                                                              Terry Irwin

Wow, wow! This is just unacceptable for a product meant to be used on human skin! Not just fuzz, hairs, holes, black dots, plastic pieces, and now…..METAL! Really Jaclyn…you must recall these worldwide! Thank goodness our friends in Australia were able to see what happened here & not put them on her lips.

#66866
                                                                                Julia Treciak

High quality make up should not sweat

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                error: Content is protected !!