I FROZE MY MAKEUP!!!! | Full Face of Frozen Makeup……. omg

Main I FROZE MY MAKEUP!!!! | Full Face of Frozen Makeup……. omg

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      I FROZE MY MAKEUP!!!! | Full Face of Frozen Makeup....... omg

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Here is the FROZEN makeup challenge!!!! This was…..interesting lol……. A TOTAL FAIL IF YOU ASK ME!!!! BUT I hope you guys …

KathleenLights

This video was …. well…. youโ€™ll see. Lmao.
        I hope you guys enjoy it anyway! Hahahah I love you alllllllll!

Alexandra Donnelly

Is Kathleenโ€™s accent the one Ariana Grande got accused of cultural appropriation for a while ago? When Ariana said โ€œjuiceโ€ with an accent?

(Iโ€™m Australian so I donโ€™t know)

Mika Chan

Skin looks so good girl I'm crying how

Dolores Gonzalez

You are hilarious!

SoAnneTV

The FRIENDS frame โค๏ธ

Rae all day

Please do a review and side by side of the new Love is the foundation brush next to the old one I want to hear your thoughts on the new one

Cl C

Fragrances for Fall ๐Ÿงกโ™Œ๏ธ

Diana Maldonado

Sylivia gani made up the challenge

alivimia

Iโ€™m obsessed with your necklace!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Elisabeth Cuningham

The setting spray had me loling ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Brooke Perriera

I canโ€™t be the only one who noticed that LOOK you made when you drank out of the Aquarius mug. Iโ€™m onto you Kat๐Ÿ˜

Alejandra Picazo

But did anyone get the signed So Jaded palette? Cause I swear I bought mine exactly at 8am on the dot hoping for a signed one and I didnโ€™t get it lmao.

Elisabeth Cuningham

Kathleen: my lashes arenโ€™t frozen ๐Ÿ˜ญ
                                Me:…..

Rabz Attiq

Love you to Kathleen

Imalsha Abeysuriya

Lol Kathleen… we all have those days. Yes. This was a bit dum (I am whispering that) but hey liked the look at least. ๐Ÿ˜…

Emilee Grant

omg kathleen i love the friends frame on your door!

Jessica Lattes

this was soft of awkward-ish and a bit funny

Jhe Elardo

No matter what the content will be if its from kathleen im gonna love watching it ๐Ÿ˜˜

Amanda Rood

It means the stuff has a lot of alcohol in it if its not froze solid

Misty Parsons

Even though your makeup turned out beautifully I still enjoyed this challenge!! Great video as always!! Hope youโ€™re enjoying your weekend. Love you, Kathleen!!๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜˜ xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo โšก๏ธโœจโšก๏ธ

Brooke Perriera

The amount of times you said โ€œcoldโ€ in this video๐Ÿ˜‚

Michelle Yarnell

ANY Kathleen content is good content! You always make me laugh and put me in a better mood ๐Ÿ™‚ I think this makeup look turned out really pretty!

paloma diaz

When you said Mila I automatically thought โ€œayyyy que cuuuuuโ€ sheโ€™s SO CUTE ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Selena Anne

Giving us barbie vidbes

YourWierdFriendVal

Kathleen this video is hilarious!! U are so funny especially when your Miami comes out ๐Ÿ˜‚

Swara D

Your pump-tube broke๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฅ…But this was really 'cool' to watch โ„
                                                          You look gorgeous! Keep creating, be happy and stay blessed Kathleen!! โค

Kayla Heaps

This is what happens if you leave your makeup in the car in a Buffalo winter ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ I left shampoo in my car before and it exploded ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

tania cazacu

Silicone is generally non-reactive, stable, and resistant to extreme environments and temperatures from โˆ’55 to 300 ยฐC (โˆ’67 to 572 ยฐF) while still maintaining its useful properties. So i don't think there's a problem with your freezer it's just about de components of the products you chose (the ones that didn't freeze are predominantly silicone based).

Piki Banik

U have soooo many make up kits๐Ÿ˜ฑ…..when do u actually use them??๐Ÿ™„
                                                                By the way love to watch u as always.
                                                                Love from India๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ

Melissa LuvsPlease

Jesus you make me laugh!!! Seriously the most of all the beauty channels!!!

Dawn Kelly

"Bad content is still content!" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ilikesmileyfaces101

do u know how perfect and beautiful you are???!!!!!!!! I look up to you so much. Come to UM/Coral Gables for a meet & greet some time ๐Ÿ™‚

Cory Hart Cruz

I would love to see if the consistency of anything changed after they โ€œdefrostedโ€

Natalie Speedracer

Alcohol doesn't freeze… oils and things have different reactions. This is more of an elementary school science project with zero educational value

#95005
                                                                          LetItRain2019

Donโ€™t throw away the foundation! Try putting it in the fridge so it can defrost nicely and then just put it back in your collection.

#95006
                                                                            chaitanya sashidharan

I did tis before. I put all my blush stix, lipstick colourpop in freezer!! i do this after i knew jackylin hill issue… when i use it it become stiff & dragging my skin ๐Ÿคฃ the pigment froze too, so i take them all out & return to its original state.

#95007
                                                                              Natalie Speedracer

This is so dumb. I thought the really dumb "challenge" things were finally done. Nope, guess not.

#95008
                                                                                Love Gisella Maria

This video was absolutely hilarious and at least the foundation froze. Look at the bright side, you won't have to throw out very much and like you said, the look turned out so well!

#95009
                                                                                  Zuhal Ahmadi

Make up products would cry a lot in freezer ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ญ

#95010
                                                                                    Natalia Perez

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

#95011
                                                                                      Missy Maria

I donโ€™t keep any of my cosmetics or skincare in my freezer, but I do keep my under eye patches, ELF aloe refreshing spray, and my Freeman watermelon refreshing mask in the fridge. The cold under eye patches help reduce the swelling under my eyes in the morning.

#95012
                                                                                        Ash Naz

Her outro was the funniest part of the video loll only for true subscribers

#95013
                                                                                          EnkeliMusiikki

Please review the new foundation already!!! I canโ€™t wait anymore ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

#95014
                                                                                            kim Roberts

I love your niece Mila โค๏ธ I watch her on your sister's stories everyday โค๏ธ tell her congrats for me on baby number 4 ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
                                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                            error: Content is protected !!