I GOT MICRO-LINKS.. The Good Bad & The ugly ! | Natural 4A Hair PT.1

Main I GOT MICRO-LINKS.. The Good Bad & The ugly ! | Natural 4A Hair PT.1

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    IVY
      MICRO-LINK SEWIN ? .. The Good Bad & The ugly ! | Natural 4A Hair PT.1

IM NOT A PROFESSIONAL IM SIMPLY SHARING MY EXPERIENCE AND HOW I INSTALLED MY OWN MICRO-LINKS ▻NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK!

Curly Wishes Caviar Dreams

I’m just so shocked that you did this yourself 😩

Daeja Smith

I’ve Never Seen Them Done Like This Before ..I Thought Micro Links Were Like “Without Tracks” ? Idk

XclusiveChiq

You said watch your mouth I’m weak 🙄🤣

L. Monique

Why both links and sew in?

NIKKI NIKKI NIKKI

Ive done this except with itips… it was cool until they started slipping… then it was hard to comb .. the comb kept getting stuck

princess Jacob mova

Ivy what can’t you do!!! I love it!

Zel Lewis

You never cease to amaze me 💕

melissa miller

I started buying Ondibu because of you Ivy but I've been waiting since August 11th for my hair. It still has not shipped. Even though I love the hair I'm done with them

O’bey Me

I had these back in 12'when i removed them from those lil clips my hair went with it.it took me 4 yrs to recover what id lost..caution

Desthakid

Can I have the name of the products you used for your lips? 😩😩 it’s like a perfect nude

TheSimplisticBeauty

I'm confused. Why not just do a regular sewin with braids? This method of micro links is basically a sewin

Danielle Rucker

you need handtied wefts they are thinner and bend

Carm3LCompL3xion86

Lol my thoughts as well… I don’t get the point of it. Maybe if you’re linking single pieces of hair to your own. Very cute on you!

Persian Brat

I've been watching ivy for years and just now watching new videos…. wow she got prettier😍😍😍

Sam D

Thank you Ivy for this video. Cuz, after watching this video and seeing the installment. I know I don't what them. Your hair does look amazing, but I don't like that much leave out. I'll just sew in a u part wig. So, I agree with you 😊.

AppleAmor

You can’t bend them up because they’re too tight. If you do manipulate them too much your hair will pop out from the root. you also used too many. You don’t need that many for a micro link sewin aka braidless sewin. These are best suited for straight hair types. You are 100% right about heat damage. I do these on Caucasian women often. Women who usually get tape ins but can’t afford traditional micro links like the wetted micro link install.

bkjane

What’s the point of the micro link if you added tracks?

Ash

Great video ivy

AppleAmor

Girl ya beautiful hair ain’t 4 nufffffiiinnnnn! Lol! 😂

April Beal

Looks nice, but I don’t see the point in the threading micro-links! I like the one without the thread better! That hair is beautiful!! And see you still have on your nails, they look nice too! ❤️

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                            error: Content is protected !!