I HAVE PINK HAIR FOR A MONTH….testing temporary color

Main I HAVE PINK HAIR FOR A MONTH….testing temporary color

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      I HAVE PINK HAIR FOR A MONTH....testing temporary color

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Here’s a video where I try out the new Moroccan Oil color depositing masks and give you my thoughts on them! I hope you enjoy!

KathleenLights

Hi guys!!!! HAPPY MONDAY! Hope you’re having an amazing day so far!! Who’s ready for a random video? Lol

Jeremy Dela Cruz

makeup tutorial on this please 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Jodi Burdine

It's gonna be hard to contain yourself but very worth it in the long run! You should try purple next time

Maarja I.

I was soooo waiting for the CG journey 😍😍😍

Felicity Martin-Porter

Your curls are BEAUTIFUL!! I'm so excited that you're embracing your curls

Matilda Veronica

What about a “my old faves” video? Or just talking about make up you used to love and/or wearing it again

sashistar

I love that you are doing the curly girl method ➿😍 I have been following it for like 6 or 7 months, there's still a lot of improvement needed in my hair, but so far it has helped.

Mar M

i did highlights that were supposed to be purple without really bleaching and the warmth in my hair made the purple go to this exact colour!! i love itttt and it also looks amazing on you

Mar M

i did highlights that were supposed to be purple without really bleaching and the warmth in my hair made the purple go to this exact colour!! i love itttt and it also looks amazing on you

Alyssa Dickinson

My husband, who could care less about YouTube or any social media, just hears me watching this video: “Oh, is that Kathleen? She getting pink hair?” I can promise he knows no other Youtuber’s name 😂

Rose A

Try maui moisture hair products!!

Tracy Campanella

After you dyed it and were in the chair…WOW! I love it, Kathleen. That color suits you so well.

Lidya Agst

You should try mise en scene hello scene bubble!

elissa heubel

That white towel is stressing me tf out

Emily Hannaway

Try using this on wet hair! I use this product and the bottle calls for wet hair. Also easier to distribute 🙂

Nancy Patino

This is giving me Shakira vibes 🤪❤️

Anita Smallegange

I love❤️❤️❤️❤️ your hair

Keana Rousseau

I SPY A NEE TATTOO👀👀 please do another video about all your tattoos Kathleen💖💖

Delaney Waldhauser

KATHLEEN!!! you HAVE to try out the kristin ess rose gold spray!! last three washes for me

missdemicarla

Pink Floyd top with Pink hair dye stains 👌🏽

Anna-Maria Ivanova

this Kathleen gives me 90s vibes !

hayley ortega

If you were going to wear your hair like that for two months then why not just use arctic fox… You could’ve literally gotten a rosy pink shade from them that would’ve actually been light on your hair 😅

Z wong

THE EDITING WITH THE COMB AND THE ZOOM AT "MEEEEEE" SENDS

Nicole Marcel

Those come in big bottles!!!

Also you should try ROSE GOLD by overtone.co

LB

I love this colour on you!!! You should do it for real lol.

Oranit Baz

I liked it!!! You look 20 years old 😆😆

Laura F

Artic Fox has worked really well for me, if you want actual temporary color depositing conditioner that's also vegan/cruelty free and less expensive.

Aylin Estala

Kathleen! Can you please try Overtone next time? Please!

Payton Uson

Yay glad you tried them! I commented on your highlights video about these!

Sydney Pauls

The rose gold on sephora says for light to medium brown hair only so maybe thats why it ended up so dark 😂 on their pictures it looks like only works for very blonde hair!

Nadia Vega

I kinda want to try this now! Thanks for sharing!

Kara Denise

One of my favorite hair brands! Smells amazing

Meera Singh

You look beautiful ❤️

Diana Yanel

You should try using Overtone is RoseGold. I LOVE OVERTONE

#115522
                                                                          DJ KHALID X s

Kathleen lights i like your channel 👍👍♥️♥️

#115523
                                                                            Libby Evans

I love the red!

#115524
                                                                              Claire Salas

That banana briogeo shampoo and conditioner ruined my hair 😭

#115525
                                                                                Tere’s Corner

How about for dark hair ? Does it work?

#115526
                                                                                  Sandoval 73

I like it looks great on u….
                                                                                    the longer ur hair gets the more ur curls go away :/

#115527
                                                                                    jose Assef

i love your blonde highlights

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!