I Only Ate BLACK Food For 24 HOURS Challenge!

Main I Only Ate BLACK Food For 24 HOURS Challenge!

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Roxxsaurus
      I Only Ate BLACK Food For 24 HOURS Challenge!

This was a bad idea…. MY ONLINE HOMEWARE STORE: What’s up guys! Welcome back to my channel! For today’s video I decided …

Roxxsaurus

Did I fail or succeed in this challenge!? I feel like I technically did ok but failed at making foods that tasted nice lol! What food colour should I do next?

Muffin Monster

I’d just put black food colouring all over my food

Daisy Zaragoza

I love figs!! Lol

Jess and PoniesXx

No hate Roxy but this is like 15:54 mins of you complaining, plus the cream in the Oreo is White/cream , AND you even confessed that it isn’t completely black. No offence but this video really annoys me

Laura B

PEAL THE FIG 🤣🤣

Bee Bee

You can just say u don’t like it or hate it, why said “ disgusting “ while it’s the food that others people enjoy 😉

AVA 4ЁХНА

It’s stupid challenge

Dima Koteira

I love you pleas I want like

anna guidetti

Also, Nescafe is not REAL coffee….

anna guidetti

I'm from Italy and we loooove figues!!!! They are amazing🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Rman Nayr

OREOS ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ley Martinez Faylogna

Can I suggest a content for your next update? Please. Here's your number one dinosaur

Natália Lajtosova

6:15 you should peel it off and eat the inside of it lol

Llama GeekChic

How can you hate figs? Literally do not understand that
                                  When I used to live in Italy, I had tons of olive trees and fig trees!!
                                  Figs are legit the best fruit ever, only thing I'm thinking is you chose one out of season

Also, you didn't have black olives..

cyj c

Your top is so cute. 冷静 means calm down. this top definitely fits your video. And you are soo cute~

Alisha Griffiths

Blackberries and raisins are black

Yara Basem

Me I love fig

Kanagadurga Karuppiah

Neaon yellow

Annika Schlegel

It‘s disgusting how you‘re talking about Food 🤦🏻‍♀️ especially about the fig

Tala KH

I love figs i find them delicious

Jessica Amber Ling

For you next vid you should only eat one type of food of 24 hours xxx ilysm xxx💖💖💖

miss monkey

Figs aren’t vegan babe.
                                                  To be pollinated a wasp dies in it and that creates the “fruit”. 🙂

Panda Darlin

I am very much like you, I hate coffee, and I am also a vegetarian, lol

Jane Younes

roxy i love your videos but you can't just say "disgusting" over the food that some people love. Even over food overall because no one actually obliged you to do this challenge and also there are some people who are dying because of hunger. No hate at all but just wanted to put it out there.

Clotho

Why did you even do this challenge? You barely ate anything you bought…

Angela Obscura

I watched ClickforTaz do this, she’s hilarious x

K MOO

I HAD FIGS OFF TREE [FARMS..] BUT OTHERWISE I WOULD DIP IN SUGAR..1ST
                                                            AN OTHER FRUIT.. TOO. NOODLES.. I ADD SMOKE FLAVOR .. MUSHROOMS.. BUT THIN NOODLES… COOKED IN A INSTANT

Teragram Music

Black beans, black rice, blackberries, plain coffee, coke or Pepsi, licorice, Oreos w/o the cream, 99% dark chocolate. It's really not that weird or gross.

Claire Fields

15 minutes of moaning! 👎🏿

Mélissa Brisson-Pagé

Never seen rice cooked like this 😂

Natalka Georgievova

SQUID INK PASTA GIRL….such a missed opportunity

Carolina Mendoza

Omg figs are so good!! They are my favorite fruit!! I feel like you didn't really try it cause you already thought they were weird before you really bit into it!!!

Celine Natchio

ClickforTaz

Avagirlgamer10 SLIMESHOPINCLUDE

I HATE COFFEE

Sarai Herrera

I kinda got offended when she said .. that the fig was an abomination… ummm I eat does and they are very good.. guys she just had a blend palette

#2930
                                                                            wifeoftaehyung kim

This video is totally meaningless this I've ever seen

#2931
                                                                              wifeoftaehyung kim

Just pointless why would you do this if you hate everything I'm of offended

#2932
                                                                                wifeoftaehyung kim

Black bean noodles

#2933
                                                                                  Jacquie Robinson

Literally, literally, literally

#2934
                                                                                    wifeoftaehyung kim

Jajagmyeon ,sunde,black pork

#2935
                                                                                      mihika s

Anyone who likes dark chocolate …..

#2936
                                                                                        Reg On

Small youtubers want to help each other grow? 😊 Just subscribe to me and comment on my vid give some watch time, ill do the same right after

#2937
                                                                                          dnllmy brj

Its just coffee why do you have to be nervous its not like you're gonna turn black when you dring that. Annoying! Complains about everything! SO UNGRATEFUL! Some doesnt even have anything to eat and there you are!

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
                                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                          error: Content is protected !!