I PAID STRANGERS TO PHOTOSHOP ME HOTTER…

Main I PAID STRANGERS TO PHOTOSHOP ME HOTTER…

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Roxxsaurus
      I PAID STRANGERS TO PHOTOSHOP ME HOTTER...

INSTAGRAM: MY ONLINE HOMEWARE STORE: I PAID STRANGERS TO PHOTOSHOP ME …

John Alvin Belarmino and Super Tekla

The 3rd photo have no shadow

Jazmin choudhary

Her accent tho 🙄

Dianne Song

This video is just her complaining about everyone 🤷🏻‍♀️

Amna Ibrahim

She already looks TOOO freaking hot, she doesn't need any kinda photoshop yar 😂😂💕💕💕💕💕

doyum and yongha are kings

i just wanna say that i think it would be really better if you're more specific? bc as an freelance editor myself it'll be better if we know what your expectations are. not mad tho bc u said that u just wanted to know these editors' perceptions of beauty. still a banging vid roxy♡

lara stargirl

Actually a blue hair looks amazing on you and I think the blue lens is suitable for you.

Jess Riddle

Paying only £5 for a job that takes (for at least some of these edits) more than an hour, you can't expect more. You got what you paid for – a simple £5 edit!

kacka milka

The reason why you dont like it much and they didnt do much because the originals were already photoshoped in your style 🙂

Lovely Monique

I really enjoy watching your videos but this one kinda annoyed me because you didn’t give the people a chance to exactly edit your pictures, you should of sent them unedited ones 😩

Mamta Singh

Some celebrity style pls

Elena

I don't think it's really easy to Photoshop photos that already look professionally taken… I mean, there wasn't much they could do 😂
                            Anyway, I liked the blue hair one and the snowsuit one, but I preferred the original second photo 😂

05santorini

R u sure u didn’t use these to fake ur holiday !!

Muaz Ali

Love your videos Roxxi

Play Store

Turn Taylor Swift for a week please

Stil Day

gurl your makeup look so gorgeous all the time 😍

Shuchi ThePro

Is she british?

Erin LeFevre

Anyone else annoyed with the next to last pic? Why I'm annoyed you ask? The skirt in the mirror doesn't change at ALL! Her leg color in the mirror does but not the skirt?!?! If you're trying to charge people (even if its only a few pounds) you do your best work and I don't think they did in that pic at all! I think all the pics looked better before anything was done.

crow

Pretty unfair to bash on the distorts, when you send them already edited pictures, like what do you expect them to do lol

bunnie

i would love to see one of these where they take a completely unedited image and send it to an editor with the "make me look hotter" request and then take that edited photo and send it to another one with that same request and then just repeat that a few times over to see what the end result of all of the editing would be.

Potter Gurl

Natalie Taylor started this trend.

Rolinda Tokpam

Omg! Do a makeup vid on that look. 😍😍😍

Bhumika Pippal

You should've send a picture of without makeup n not ready n then asked them to photoshop it.. It then would have made sense.. How are they supposed to make better already amazing pictures ?

Gina Loves to craft

❤️❤️❤️

Jessica Alvarez

Credit Natalia Taylor

tikaaleigh peek

Natalia Taylor

Shivani Verma

ROXY!! AGAIN?!😂😂

Chico Cantu

There we're Nice

mockingjaybread

If you guys reall want to give credit to the person who started the trend then I think credit ought to be given to Irene Rudnyk who started it in Oct 2018, just saying

Jamie Houghton

What a weird video but I’m so glad I watched it 🤪 so funny 😂

Kristine Vallido

Seeing you do these videos make me super happy! 💕 love you Roxi! ❤️

Rebecca Lynn

Roxxy your arm looked messed up in the 3d one

Moumita Sinha

Here from Natalia Taylor

yvonne Sherwood

I thought they was going to do stuff like companies do for models in magazines ! Wow they barely did anything . like I could do this on Instagram !

элитный хакер элитный хакер

They sucked your waist in on the third one

#28790
                                                                          galih falbila

Trust me Indonesian people can edit that better especially for filter

#28791
                                                                            Carmen Carlton

Just maybe you look good and it was not hard to make someone who looks good look better

#28792
                                                                              Ryan Langfield

Natalia Taylor is the original creator, please give her credits in the description she deserves it ❤️

#28793
                                                                                Fatima Darragi

no hate whatsoever but… dont you guys get tired of every youtuber doing the same thing ? y`know the same " photoshop me better " videos or " going to the worst rated " videos, isnt getting a little boring, i find it a bit boring but not just her videos, but any other youtuber that just kinda does what everyone else is doing, there is many youtubers that are creative and original enough to the point where they never " go with the flow " and kinda always make new trends and come up with rly good vids, again this is not directed to roxy. Love ya Roxy !

#28794
                                                                                  Carmen Carlton

Why can you not see you are very nice looking really

#28795
                                                                                    Carmen Carlton

I’m just wondering if you have heard of purses that are really cheaper versions of the expensive one it’s said that amazon replica are made really good almost hard to believe they are not the real thing just an idea they call them dup

#28796
                                                                                      Levita Aca-ac

I love you video u always try something new.everytime yt notify me about your new upload i always wonder..what kind of video it will be.

#28797
                                                                                        Popcorn Budgie

This yellow/gold eye makeup is amazing!

#28798
                                                                                          Mable Lee

i have to agree with everyone saying she probably should have sent them pictures that could use the work. like she said these pictures were posted on insta already and she already liked the pictures so

#28799
                                                                                            P. consuela banana H.

I'm so confused about the mirror pic because she only had one cheek showing and was complaining about them only editing one cheek and they still left her hair ombre??? I think they did a great job with it because they literally did what she asked them to do.

#28800
                                                                                              Cristina Guadalupe Capiz Orozco

I think you should send him bad photos 🤔

#28801
                                                                                                Suse Le

the pic with the plaid scarf has the biggest Photoshop fail…they forgot about the mirror

#28802
                                                                                                  Julia Coronel

Can u pls do a romewe haul/try on

#28803
                                                                                                    Nicolè G

8:48 they didn’t do the mirror 😂 look at the skirt in the mirror 🤦🏼‍♀️

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!