I Played a FAKE NikkieTutorials VIDEO GAME! OMG!

Main I Played a FAKE NikkieTutorials VIDEO GAME! OMG!

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    NikkieTutorials
      I Played a FAKE NikkieTutorials VIDEO GAME! OMG!

Today I’m playing a FAKE NIKKIETUTORIALS GAME!!!!! ….wait, okay… so there’s a Polish website that has used my face, looks, and outfits for a game!

NikkieTutorials

HOW CRAZY IS THIS??? … I should create my own game some day! 🤯

Milan Joya Schoenmaker

Love the eye look on you 😩😍

K M

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS LOOK, THIS LIP COLOR OH

YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL

Hannah May Waetford

im not hate but have you thought that it just might look like you bc alot of barbie makeup games look like that please note im not calling you barbie not like that matters i love ur vids im not hateing i promiss but it is a little weird that it looks like you but ya never know righttt?

Charlotte LS

Omg Nikki i swear i saw u on tv on the new glow up show, r u one of the guest judges for one of the future rounds?

Luna Heart

u know it will be really fun to REALLY RECREATE THE SAME MAKEUP AND USE THE SAME PRODUCTS

Blake Jansen

Yes please do the symbols we need that in the industry rn 😩

Julia Parkitna

This gaming website is my childhood. We love a Polish moment

Desiree L

❤️❤️

Ais M

Honestly I don’t care about the symbols for the makeup products! I come here for your personality and to see new looks to be inspired by and if I find a new product I wanna try then cool that’s a bonus! I trust your opinion and the products you use and so should any subscribers or why are they subscribed to you? I’ve definitely seen a problem with other youtubers promoting products they don’t believe in and I just don’t watch those videos anymore. Problem solved

Sandee Warren

I would sue like wth????

Xxpanda.BearxX 76

I don’t watch your channel a lot but I don’t know why it would matter how you got the product

Xxpanda.BearxX 76

I don’t watch your channel a lot but I don’t know why it would matter how you got the product

Rachel Stevenson

Thinks somebody's ass is getting sued.. shameful that people blatantly rip people like this

Makesupe

12:59 yesssss that's such a good idea, and will definitly help put some trust back into the community! 💖💖💖

Samantha Haak – Molema

dit is hilarisch! Geweldig, zou wel handig zijn om te testen wat leuk staat voordat je het op je gezicht doet haha!

Sassy Monkey

Yes girl, I would love to know what products you actually bought just because you liked them

Tonie Solomon

Heck this game looks hella fun

Zineb Layati

OMG! Sooo funny 😂😂😂😂 but you look amazing ❤❤❤❤❤
                                            I follow you since the beggining and I know your honesty! When you like or not you say it! No matter what! But for the new ones if they need more precision to belive then do it 😊

Fashion TEA

Every other beauty guru⤵
                                              WHERE IS ME!!!!!😱😡😤😓

Karla

Did anybody ever mention her eyeballs? They are so damn white, no red venes!

Maria

Watching the Ad’s all the way through to make up for the Adsense you missed out on in the game using your face lol. Love you Nikkie 😘🥰💋❤️ xxxx

Miekjeswereld

Omg! I hope they know what they did! This is so wierd! AND FREAKING SCARY ! Fun fact “ i like that you can laugh about it “ but i have the feeling that your laugh comes from “ HONEY I AM SHOOK “ 😱🤯 love the over all look . The black lips & dark eyes with that glitter eyeliner .. looks amazing ! Xxx from the East of The Netherlands ( Anne) Miekje 🥰😘😘😘

suvana Shaik

I trust u Nikki

Fernando Armendariz

Omg the bear and I love you is so damn cute at bottom of your description box. Anyone else notice?

Chuckeee

Sue them

Tafannum Sumaita

I love her reaction 😍❤️

Priscilla Quezada

You are such a role model & I’m proud of you for always staying so strong ❤️

Ana West

My heart skipped a beat when Nikkie went straight into lips with black AHH

Jaden Arbuckle

it makes me sad that you feel that you need to give this explanation of where you get products due to the negativity of the comment section and replies on various social media platforms. I wish people could recognize hard work and not ridicule people for what they don't have.

Krisu Boii

Fact that game is on a polish website takes it on another level 😂

Shehriyar Khan

Nikkie 1video Urdu m bnai .

Martina Malle

I really don't care about if somethings are payed or not. I think youre honest and thats all I need 🙂 great look

Afra Yaser

Nikki I just which you're video to learn new things and enjoy my time I never thought about the place that you bring your makeup from you're my best makeup Youtuber your final looks is amazing 😍😍😍😍😍

#17675
                                                                          Jessica _

OMG I’m so happy you found this, like 2 months ago i found this game and was like- is this NIKKIE??? 😂 and yes i played and yes you looked glamorous

#17676
                                                                            It’s Lasagne

Sue them!!!! They deserve it

#17677
                                                                              Cora Mackenzie

Shame on you, I'll be waiting on my check…. you mean shame on you, be waiting on my lawsuit 🙂

#17678
                                                                                Siona Van

Nobody deserves that kind of negativity. This is how you make your money and nobody should feel ashamed about how they make their money. You're a strong businesswoman. I just feel sad that some people still feel intimidated by strong women. Laat je niet kennen meid! Keep going queen!

#17679
                                                                                  Julia Katariina

I would have liked this better if you just followed it like it was. You could have bought that green primer

#17680
                                                                                    hey jimin you nice keep going

I'm sorry but what is up with her chin? Cause I haven't been on this channel for a long time. Sorry for asking but I'm just curious.

#17681
                                                                                      FionnaTheHedgehogYT

I WANNA PLAY THAT GAME!!! DO YOU!?

#17682
                                                                                        Afra Yaser

I like this look 😂😂

#17683
                                                                                          Josellyn Brocheros

Seriously sue.. lol no joke das allll you mama!! Looking gorgeous thooo 😍😍

#17684
                                                                                            Kevin Ramos

Slayyyy mama!

#17685
                                                                                              Alex K

Besides the point if I agree with the fact that she needs to introduce a symbol system, I have mad respect for the way she admits there were consequences to actions in the past and how she makes a plan to show more transparency in the future. To me, this shows wanting to grow as a person and I stan

#17686
                                                                                                Angie Dominique

You're a nicer person than I would be lol

#17687
                                                                                                  Tatiana Lekka

OMG NIKKIE WORE A BLACK LIPSTICK I LOVE ITTT

#17688
                                                                                                    Aya Abad

I LOVE THIS LOOK! 🖤 AAAAA

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!