I Should've Given Myself A Different Name… FIRST LETTER Makeup Challenge!

Main I Should've Given Myself A Different Name… FIRST LETTER Makeup Challenge!

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    NikkieTutorials
      I Should've Given Myself A Different Name... FIRST LETTER Makeup Challenge!

In the FIRST LETTER MAKEUP CHALLENGE, you only get to use products from makeup brands that start with the first letter of your first name! CRAZY!

NikkieTutorials

WHAT MAKEUP BRANDS WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO USE??

Grethe Rosseaux

I was waiting for the Nivea shaving balm primer! :O

claudia corr

Ugh that pink shade 😍😍

julijj

I can use Jeffree Star… I DON’T NEED ANYTHING ELSE I’M ACING THIS

Michelle Howrad

Hmm. I'd be able to use;
                Mac, Maybelline, Milk cosmetics, Marc Jacobs, Makeup forever, Makeup Geek, [any brand that starts with 'Makeup'] Or Morphe (ew).

Victoria Rea

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING NIKKIE

Alycia Gameing Sqwad

Isn't there Nikkita Dragun?

Gacha EGGS

I just started watching the video of you on Glow Up-

Tegan Smith

I’m lucky to be an A 🤣

Miranda Iaccino

Love this look! An N brand I just heard of is Naked Cosmetics, I got their loose pigment eyeshadow in Rain Forest from Ipsy and it is the most stunning olive green with a gold shimmer. Neutrogena also has some nice makeup that plays nicely with my oily skin.

Samantha T

Girl ….. I would need to own smashbox, sleek, soap and glory or Suva beauty and I own very few items from those brands 😂

Haley Lynn

I love the eyeshadow primer on the nose I do this a lot to keep my foundation on my nose lasting all day 🙌❤️

Rilene Mae

Is there a brand that starts with "R"? Can't think of much really.

yavasks

Yves Saint Laurent do you know any others.

Brittany Binzoni

I would have SO much trouble, I’m limited to B brands…so….burts bees, beauty bakerie, beauty blender, benefit, buxom….nvm I think I’m good actually 🙂

Claire McCallum

Beautiful look! 🙂

Zuraitza Romero

My name is Zuraitza what brand would I even use??

Brittany Binzoni

Remeber the nivea after shave primer?!? You could have totally used that!!

Karina Rivas

could've reached for some nivea after shave to prime

yavasks

Ok I think the only option I have is Yves Saint Laurent’ and I ha nothing on that brand. Any others?

Maddy K

Any M brands. My name is Madeline.

Kristina Salcedo

This makeup look is everything

Corrie R

What a fun video! Mijn naam is Corrie 😊

N O

N is bomb though I love NARS so much lol

Lienor Katas

You are my role model I love you

Malenny Official

*ZOINKED*🌿🥦

adrianna janean

Video idea!!! Similar to this. But use every letter in your name in a bowl draw a section of your eye you use when you do eye shadow: for example; crease, inner corner, base color, brow bone… etc. and then for the first one you draw you’ll use and eyeshadow name that starts with N and then go through your entire name and create an eye look that way 😁😁

Danielle Dodson

i loves this video!

Katherine Rivera

Nikkie!! What about your basic Nivea after shave balm!!!!! You brought that under the radar for all of us, that could have been your primer!!

EverythingProof Beauty

Well my name is Jessica so 😂

Gabby Pence

yeah well my name starts with a g…

Denikah Bohn

I love her voice!!!! It don't really wear makeup and I watch her tutorials basically because of her personality!Gotta love you some Nikki

themmadhatter

RIP if your name starts with R… we've got Revlon and Revolution and that's just about it! At least we're not about to break the bank X'D

E’Layna Jefferson

10:16 am i trippin or are her brows two different colors 🤣🤣 but why does she still look good…

#116910
                                                                          Elizabeth LeAnn

She sent me when she started purring 😂💀

#116911
                                                                            E’Layna Jefferson

ouuu she should spell out her name like use a product that starts w “n” then “i”, yeah ik there’s more steps than the amount of letters but use the letter for a couple steps 🤯

#116912
                                                                              ryath mcdonough

I am I the latter R and I can only think of Revlon

#116913
                                                                                Emily Overby

Mijn naam is Emily. I seriously think Nikkie is the only makeup tutorial guru that I would want to hang out with, she seems so down to earth and quirky.

#116914
                                                                                  欧阳岳泉

I'm coming!Just for Nikkie~~~

#116915
                                                                                    Shelley McCormick

Mines "S" hmmm…

Stila? Lol is that it? Wait…Sugarpill, Sephora brand…idk what else

#116916
                                                                                      Mari Gray

Mijn naam is Marissa!

#116917
                                                                                        Heeby GB

I"m H, so the only one I can think of is like Hard Candy. And Huda Beauty lol.

#116918
                                                                                          Eula Henderson

Do a makeup challenge where you do a full face of makeup where you pick the brands based on your own zodiac signs that matches the owners of the brand like if you're a "leo" you have to only use makeup brands who owners are also leos …. i hope that makes some type of sense

#116919
                                                                                            Marielle Baña

really love it😍😍

#116920
                                                                                              Mikki Schlauder

I always love your challenges!! It seems like you try so hard to make something that looks nice AND your style. Great vid! 😊❤️

#116921
                                                                                                alex 16xox

You dress so nice😍💓

#116922
                                                                                                  RustMongos

Lmaoo is that a dude

#116923
                                                                                                    claudia

Letters of your name shades

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!