I SPENT $500 AT WISH!!! HUGE CAR ACCESSORIES HAUL AND MAKEOVER (2019)

Main I SPENT $500 AT WISH!!! HUGE CAR ACCESSORIES HAUL AND MAKEOVER (2019)

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Pretty Pastel Please
      I SPENT $500 AT WISH!!! HUGE CAR ACCESSORIES HAUL AND MAKEOVER (2019)

Wish App Review / EXPECTATION VS REALITY SHOPPING HAUL / I Spent $500 on Wish.com / Wish Haul 2019 / Car Accessories Haul / Subaru BRZ All items …

Because_im_batman

You could put “the bird stays” or “prettypastelplease” in the license plate cover and hang it up. You could have it in really pretty lettering

Hailey Gonzalez

The amount of sexual innuendos in this video has me screaming

Katherine Michael

Hey Pretty Pastel Please, I don't know about NSW but in Victoria you can actually get custom plates done with Victoria and get USA sized plates. I have a licence plate frame that I can't use and I'm considering it.

Cosmic Heart

The two men in your life are so supportive ❤ amazing haul as usual!

Innocent-child

46:36 Who is this this hella cute fraud on Alex's shoulder ?!

amethyst dawn

Sam seems like a really good friend

Lacey

The Scion FR-S is the same car, too, like the Toyota! My brother has one 😊

Oline Løvgreen

If you call fries chips, then what do you call what most people call chips?

Lydia Price

Would the thing that was supposed to go on the head rest fit on the gear stick to cover it?? Just an idea

Nichole Castillo

Am i the only one having anxiety over the rhinestone steering wheel cover??? I just keep thinking about the sun hitting it and gaaaaaaahhhhh

Kelly

I don't like Dan very much in this video :((( so uptight… it's YOUR car!

Emily Smith

The eevie keychain, for future reference, uses watch batteries. I got my mom a bulbasur one and that’s how we figured out it used a certain battery

Kaylie George

It's her car but he's taking everything off? Wtf

dogmoms

Be careful with the valve stem caps. Those cheap ones can fuse to your valve stems in the heart from driving and if yoy ever need air, then you won't be able to remove them. I had to replace all my valve stems because of a cute pink sparkle set

meowter.space

Oh my gosh- your McDonald’s has Roald Dahl books?! That’s my 6 year old’s favorite author!Ours just has cheap plastic crap, she would flip out if she saw that!

Haley H

You should do a giveaway for the ones you dont use.

Belvedere Antoinette

When you slow Archies scream down he sounds like a dinosaur. Where dinosaurs just slow motion birds?

Mariä S.

I had suck a good laugh omg hahahah

Ha Hong

when dan said that he didnt like the stuff, i was like okay thats rude but when he started ripping the stuff and throwing it out of the car, i was about to throw hands

Haley H

Hell yeah Subarus are where it's at!! Live for my Forester ♡♡♡

Satan’s Mistress

Ooh no. Effeminate items in your girlfriends car!!!!! ???

Isabella Brazel

I’m not sure if it’s just for QLD, however I had the pokeball gear stick ball and I found out it’s illegal.

Lilac Lemonade

my favorites were the hello kitty bows and the steering wheels 😀 and i love both of those sweaters!! Where did you get them??

Alizza Solis

the fact that you drive at the opposite side of the car secretly bothered me but I still enjoyed the video <3

creatures of mars

Dan is such a prick :/

Hailey Gonzalez

Dan got the funnest job! 😂

Kaytlynn Maney

Who’s the dove?

blueseaswimmer

Your friend at the end there, she is EVERYTHING do videos with her! <3

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                            error: Content is protected !!