I SPENT $600 AT SHIBUYA 109!!! SHOPPING IN TOKYO JAPAN | HAUL & TRY ON 2019

Main I SPENT $600 AT SHIBUYA 109!!! SHOPPING IN TOKYO JAPAN | HAUL & TRY ON 2019

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Pretty Pastel Please.
Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Pretty Pastel Please
      I SPENT $600 AT SHIBUYA 109!!! SHOPPING IN TOKYO JAPAN | HAUL & TRY ON 2019

SHOPPING IN TOKYO / JAPAN SHOPPING HAUL / SHIBUYA 109 / WEGO / CHUU / JAPAN HAUL AND TRY ON / JAPANESE FASHION 1:59 Shibuya 109 …

rose191991

the purple shorts ~ can be sleeping shorts ~ if its nice material 😉

Elin Lantz

If you have a sewing machine you can easily make a pair of shorts to a shirt
          Great hack for the purple shorts

Gillian Smith

Lovely shoes <3

Camilla Louise

who else got a oreo commercial right after she talked about the oreo tshirt? XD

Natasha Gray

Very nice clothes! About the shoes…..why don't you buy a shoe stretcher from Amazon? I used it on my wedding heels and it worked well. It would be a shame not to be able to wear those heels!🙈

Dedre Hayes

They played bts

RX500 Android

It would be amazing if Alex would buy some lolita things and review them

Carmen vd Broek

I loved your Japan thrift video!! Could you make another one like that once you go back??

SunnyGamer c:

i luv how bts was playing in one of the shops lol

TheCuppycakePrincess

Archive's gotten so big! He's in his rebellious teen phase XD Thank you so much for sharing all the stores! so exciting!!! 💗

RX500 Android

Holy moly now you got me to even want more to fly to Japan ):

Mizuki 259

I’ve been to the first level of Shibuya 109. It was reaching 9pm and we had to get back to our hotel. Next time I go I will be actually looking around and hopefully buying something.

Ecchi Angel

This video should be called, "Archie Gets Revenge for Being Left Behind". 🦜😡

Gwendlyne Marin

Awwwe Archie seems like he really missed you.

Möbius Strip

Turn the awkward purple plaid shorts into a skirt! There's enough fabric all the way around to make the conversation. Have your bestie help!

ꪶiꪶ ꪋꪀᧁꫀꪶ

me jamming to kard

Celina Orion

cries in broke

MajesticMordred 2.0

I am heart broken that Australia has no cute shops like the ones in Japan D: Just gimme cute stuff!!

Lana Joy

I would not wear those small shoes, that’s going to be a lot of painful ingrown toenails😬

Allegra Scala

like and comment on this post if you like archie and Alex!!!!!

Allegra Scala

i can't believe that people say mean stuff about archie he is so cute and now i have been begging my mum to get me . an eclectus parrot!!

j w

Hey! When will you be uploading your lab results 🖤🖤🖤

Allegra Scala

the branding on the chupa chup's t-shirt says chupa chupa!!! someone tell me if i have been getting it wrong all along please!!!!!! thank you!!!!

carla cantador

Wth I listened boy with love and more other kpop songs but when dalla dalla cames out y was literally shouting 12:40 😂😂💕💕

Janine Morris

….And there goes another mannequin without clothes yet again. If you go to Japan and see a mannequin without clothes on, it's safe to say that Alex has been there. lol

Rogue Wanderer

Are the prices Australian or US $?

Grae Lilli

You can totally try to stretch the shoe a bit bigger !

fairyjjk 1997

8:15 they got good taste of music 😉

Ashley Nicole

With the shorts since they’re so wide you can get it tailored to be a skirt or DIY and make it a skirt there’s plenty of fabric to turn it into a skirt more flattering to you

cashmere

i had a dream last night that i went shopping in japan and then i woke up to this video

Vivian Tran

did any bts armies hear boy with love in 8:37] btw dont come for me if ur going to hate

Jenny leckey

You can buy those pearl clips on wish 😂

Joy Plumart

THAT BTS MUSIC IN THE BACKGROUND<3 I LIVE

Hanna-Liisa

Give the purple shorts to sam. And ask him to make it in to a skirt. Its really easy, so then you dont have to worry about the shorts looking weird. Ps i love your videos 😍❤️

#71141
                                                                          Kamilė queen

8:158:40 boy with luv by bts. Me as a Kpop stan its amazing🥰🥰🥰🥳😻😻
                                                                            Edit: minutes was wrong

#71142
                                                                            sad ghost

I cried/died when archie tore the button of the precious yellow cardigan 😱💀

#71143
                                                                              Dani Cirone

I'm losing weight to go to Japan but I plan to go to punyus and buy plus sized as a little nod to it being like the only plus sized store! I was 3x us this year and now are in XL us 🙂

#71144
                                                                                Julia

What's the store at 11:34 called? 😻 I loved their clothes so much!

#71145
                                                                                  Skye Studies Rainbows

Was i the only one who heard the one direction song at one point?

#71146
                                                                                    Kylie Rae 88

Love your Japan video!! They have such cute clothes! I wish everybody would wear dresses and suits like they used to do back then! Ah so nice so nice!!

#71147
                                                                                      Jiru Candy

24:49 Is that Chupa Chups shirt a knockoff, because it just says chupa chupa and not the actual logo…? I do like the first dress, though~ so cute ^.^

#71148
                                                                                        Rainbow Rose

When boy with luv came on in the background i couldn't help but bop, also i wIsH i could gO to JaPAn and stuff like everyone else lmao, great video💌

#71149
                                                                                          Arianna Mangili

I would also love a food related video in Japan!

#71150
                                                                                            hurtleturtle

boy with luv playing at 8:25 i shed tears ;-;

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
                                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                            error: Content is protected !!