I SPENT $700 ON MISSGUIDED!! ARE THESE PRICES A JOKE??? 2019 TRY ON HAUL

Main I SPENT $700 ON MISSGUIDED!! ARE THESE PRICES A JOKE??? 2019 TRY ON HAUL

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Pretty Pastel Please.
Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Pretty Pastel Please
      I SPENT $700 ON MISSGUIDED!! ARE THESE PRICES A JOKE??? 2019 TRY ON HAUL

Missguided Haul 2019 / Missguided Try On Haul / Pastel Haul / Expectation vs Reality Shopping Haul / Pretty Pastel Please Follow me on Instagram for more!

Elena Roberts

That green skirt with the white top is a LOOK it looks so good on you

Elena Roberts

I love that sweater dress so much! It’s so cute, I’ve been looking for a color block shirt/dress like that and this is perfect! I’m also a size 8, I think I’d scream if you picked me to send it to lol. I’d also pay for shipping because I live in the US :)❤️❤️

Liz Dicken

I’m a size 8 and I love that dress😍😍😍
            So glad I found your channel from this video, I’ve been looking for a new channel!

AdorbzPanda

I am a size 8, for sure XD

Pippy Pop

I wannnnnntttt!!! How cute 😍

Amy vansteenkiste

I would love the colorblock dress! I am a size 8! 😍

Catherine Chyzh

I'm size 8 and I obsessed with this dress, it looks amazing.
                    I'd love to get it)

Veronica Mercado

I would love to see u make a video with Holly ur white dove only her or doth Archie n Holly lol would love it

Kerry Jones

I am a size eight and love that dress! ❤️

ItsJustMuffin *

I'm a size 8!!
                          And my mailbox is open awaiting mail

MandyMonett

jacket and skirt sooooo not worth it!!

Alex Macnab-Stark

Okay I love that limited edition dress, will gladly take it off your hands 😂

Palitato

You really need to come try shopping for pants/jeans in the USA, because $60 AUD is only just over $40 here, and you'll be lucky to find a decent pair of pants for anywhere near that. They're usually more like $60-$80, and if you go for a brand name, they can EASILY hit $100+. Higher end are even up to 150 or 200. (Shoes, too… if you want a good pair of trainers/sneakers that will actually support your foot and also look decent, you're gonna be paying $60+. My current sneakers were 120!!)

Alex Macnab-Stark

That eyeshadow though, your makeup is killer

Ini Panini

Oh i would Love to get the dress in size 8. It's so very cute ^__^

Olivia

ahhhhh I'm size eight and that dress is sooooo cute!!!!

Tegan Martin

I prefer the green skirt as it’s kind of like a stormy green colour which isn’t a colour you see often. Would love the size 8 jumper dress btw – fellow Queenslander here 🙂

Monica Bartels

I'm a size 8💟

victoria avila

hey i don't know if you have picked a winner but i am a size 8!! id really like to be able to win! by the way i love your videos and your bird is so cute i love the personality!!!

Alex Macnab-Stark

Why does your hair look so great in this video 💕

Kατερινα Ντουλελλαρι

My number is 8 :()
                                                I want it ♥️👌😍

Hannah Wilson

I love your lips. I don’t know if you got them done or not but they look great!! Oh and Archie’s sound effects 🙄😭😂 they got me dying lol

Lolen Shi

I probably won’t get the sweater but I really like it~ I wear a lot of black but I still really like how the sweater looks •3•

shelle dockley

The ginger hair is just *gorgeous*. Its luminous!

Zi Yuuei

I would love to get that size 8 dress! I love the oversized look of it.

Jamie Mitchell

That block sweater dress is so cute! I would love to win it 💕

XxItzGamingSxX

14:21 to 14:27
                                                            "Up, Up, Up, Up, Up… EyGh!"

Taylor Rose

I would love that sweater dress sooooo much. or anything that Alex has touched

Keep it Cozy

ummmmmmmmm sweety, sorry, I don't think any of this is worth the price

stumpolicious

Get seamless undies in nude they work extremely well with those sorts of cheap fabrics

Kristen Kittens

I’m a size 8 and would love the dress lol but either way I just adore your videos…. they always make me happy and cheer me up! Can’t wait for the next one 😀 xx

Gladys Indira

Did anyone else notice her lips looked slightly different?
                                                                      Like bigger or something?

sup uwu

Wow, so pretty! I am absolutely in LOVE with the muffin top skirts, they're so frilly and cute!
                                                                        Just subscribed, came here looking for Eclectus parrots (I'd really love to get one!!!), ended up finding one AND an awesome YouTuber!!!

WolfieTaurus

Maybe you can get Sam to DIY some pockets onto some of the clothing👀

#41652
                                                                          Olivia

heyy i would LOVE that dress girl you rock it!! p.s I'm a size 8, my Instagram is bigpastelsocks for the dress 😉

#41653
                                                                            Sierra Mulhern

“They kinda feel like PPPPSSSSKKKATCCHH👁👀ooooUUU a button up shirt”

#41654
                                                                              Saturn Succs

AhHHhHH plz plz I love the colour block sweater and would love to have it!!! :,))) my Instagram is svndeity btw!!!

#41655
                                                                                Blue towel

im a size 8 lol

#41656
                                                                                  Ssugarbug

I'm a size 8! Also you look so cute extra Ginger! Your hair compliments your skin so well!

#41657
                                                                                    Eliza

I’m really loving your eyebrows lately, they look really pretty!!

#41658
                                                                                      WolfieTaurus

ALEX!💜 I REALLY WANT THAT SHIRT! 😍😍😍
                                                                                        IT WOULD BE MY FIRST EXPENSIVE CLOTHING I'LL EVER OWN 😂

#41659
                                                                                        []

I would love the colour block dress! Plus I'm a size 8!

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!