I stepped on someones USED needle!!!!!! KAT CHATS

Main I stepped on someones USED needle!!!!!! KAT CHATS

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      I stepped on someones USED needle!!!!!! KAT CHATS

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Here is a video where I talk about my fun gyro adventure! I hope you guys enjoy! Thanks for watching! xoxo! What I’m Wearing: Top: …

KathleenLights

Watch me overreact for 10 minutes straight.

Andrea C

I live in a state with a heroine problem and we have a problem with used needles. A child stepped one in s fast food restaurant.

Scarlet Weathers

Iโ€™d have completely lost my ish as well, aaaand this sounds like something that would happen to me ๐Ÿ˜ฌ I seem to be the queen of โ€œrandom shit you wouldnโ€™t believeโ€ happening to me.

Belle Clementine

LMAOOO I freaking love Kat Chats!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Tammy St. Jean

They're called Lancets and they don't go deep enough to cause any real problems. I use them everyday and I always but the stopper back on before I toss those even when I put them in my sharps container.

dixsusa

This is not an overreaction. I would have absolutely lost my shit.

Pam Villa

U know, eventhough im a nurse, if that happens to me, i will have panic attack as well. ๐Ÿ˜†

Ashley Kahea

No. Nope. Uh-uh. I woulda freaked out too. Yup called my dr, probably woulda rushed myself to the ER, Lord knows I woulda.

Thank goodness everything is ok. Love love LOVE your videos. Xo

Ruby Perez-Rosa

OMG! I would have reacted the same way. LMAO!

MeganMarie1315

I would have had the same reaction ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

sekhmetsaes

<3 Overreact? No baby. you did the right thing. I'm glad you're OK.

Ellis Liu

Are you kidding me?! If I were you, I would be even more freaked out than you!!! I would probably first pressed out all the blood that could possibly get infected from my foot lol

Alberta Requena

I would have done the same. Wow

Vlog Squawk

your feet <<<< your socks

Mischelle XoXo

Girl I was freaking out for you and it didn't even happen to me. Better safe than sorry and glad you're okay ๐Ÿ™‚

H Dubby

You didn't overreact girl๐Ÿ™…โ€โ™€๏ธTrust me when I say,I would have lost.my.shit๐Ÿ˜ฐ That's freaking terrifying๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿคฏ

Fani Triantafyllou

the Kar chats videos are sooooo funy <3

Lissi G-E

I would have passed out straight away if that was me ๐Ÿ˜‚

Kristin Lewis

Yeah I would have totally freaked out too!

Sarah Brown

When I volunteering once and cleaning up a playground we found a syringe in the MIDDLE of a sandbox ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’ where kids we're about to come outside to play….so gross

SneauxWishing

โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ’— Love ๐Ÿ’• you Kathleen and I adore your videos no matter what you are talking about!!!! Prayers that everything is ok in 2 months when you have to go get tested again !

Angie Golden

Iโ€™ve been trying to watch it and I havenโ€™t been able to see it

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                error: Content is protected !!