I Tried A Custom Curly Hair Routine…

Main I Tried A Custom Curly Hair Routine…

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Luhhsetty
      I Tried A Custom Curly Hair Routine...

I N S T A G R A M: @Lisette โ™ก T W I T T E R: @Luhhsetty Click here: to get 20% off your custom formula from Function of Beauty! (Available …

Hannah Paterson

Is it available in the uk because itโ€™s not exactly eu

Chiedza Nyanzou

you should do a girl talk going deep into periods

Lilyana Rivas

Did u like the conditioner tho? Cuz like thatโ€™s the most important for my curly hair!!

Tania Castro

Love how you just get right to the point! Thumbs up ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ!

user name

I really want to get it… but I live in Europe ๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’—

scarlet andrew

I cant 4c myself combing my hair with my fingers

Ella Dey

I got function of beauty in December and I love it ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’ž

Annalisa Williams

Does anyone wink with her in her intro? No ok just me…

Obliviona

Can you do a video about your skincare routine? Love you girl! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ซ

malyka

Deep condition,curl definition,
                          shine ,antifrizz, and strengthen

Danielle Finn

It came out great why'd you use that picture for the title like I don't get it

Knazy

Hey just curious as you didn't really review these points.
                              How was the scent? Was it really strong and did it smell good?
                              Any points at all about the conditioner or was it awful and therefore you didn't mention it ๐Ÿ˜‚ and lastly did you notice any of the anti frizzness?

diana omony

Give us another girl talk and hygiene vid pleaseee you're so cute…

Chris 23

I also order from here. I like the condtioner. I get such smooth nice tame hair whenever i actually use it in my shower ๐Ÿšฟ

Chris 23

I hear this girl. I don't wash my hair every shower ๐Ÿšฟ either !๐Ÿ’™

Shawnna Cooper

Did she cut her hair it looks shorter

Curly Q’Tay

I wonder if this company is black owned?

Frances2012

Why do leave the water running??? ๐Ÿ˜ญ

CurlyMessyBun

Mine would be hydrate, lengthen, volume, curl definition, & color protection

Hunter G

I donโ€™t know why Iโ€™m just now noticing this but your smile reminds me of tori kellyโ€™s. Both freaking beautiful. Iโ€™m obsessed with your channel and I love you

Khadijah A.

Iโ€™ve been waiting for a review of this brands products for what seems like forever. Thank you for this ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ

Eris C

I have the peach sent too, I love it๐Ÿคฉ

nybsbfan18

Love the winged liner today, Lisette!!!

Candiblue

Your hair looks great. Was that your own hair line in the purple bottles if so what is the name of your products?

Sarah k

I felt you when you were talking about having a bun week ๐Ÿ˜‚

Aileen Puga

I bought function of beauty and I have been using it for a few months now. I have thin curly hair and I love their shampoo it cleanses without stripping the hair.

Tiera Price

So im guessing you didnt like the products ?

Sherrayne Lawrence

I love your videos! Iโ€™m from Florida as well so its great to see someone else from Florida shine โค๏ธ

EMERYTHEQUEEN SKINNYLEGEND

Omg I have that shirt!!!!!!

J Penni

Do you generally not disclose gifted or sponsored in the DB? I was confused you only just dropped quickly in that you got the products for free! Not hating on the hustle I just like to aware of the sponcon Iโ€™m watching

Keysalis Joan

Does the conditioner have enough slip?

Faith Russette

I have been wanting to try this company for a while thanks for sharing this video

Ida James

Lengthen,volumize, curl definition, anti-friz, and straighten.

Jazmine Ellis

Luhsetty is my fav YouTuber, I donโ€™t even have curly hair but sheโ€™s so relatable and humble, not to mention gorgeous af ๐Ÿฅฐ

#45832
                                                                          WillOnAWhim

I SPY A CURLY HEADED CUTIE!

#45833
                                                                            Candy Wife

Whoa when did she get to 2 mil, she was at 1 not too long ago, my girl prospering ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

#45834
                                                                              Study kay

U will always stay beautiful lissete

#45835
                                                                                Gwendolyn Nelson

I subscribed and turned on post notifacation

#45836
                                                                                  Jeremy Millares

I got NOO problem with a good sister sponsorship… WE LIVE FOR IT! Buttt, I do wish it wasnโ€™t sponsored cause function of beauty is well talked about by big youtubers b/c of sponsorships. And I trust lisetteโ€™s opinion soo much that I wish there was like 0% biased (even though I know she wouldnโ€™t take on if she didnโ€™t believe in it). This is NOT shade at all, I was just curious how it would be if it wasnโ€™t sponsored. Ya feel?
                                                                                    ๐Ÿ˜ญ

#45837
                                                                                    Haley Boone

You didn't say your final thoughts on the conditioner or did I just miss it lol

#45838
                                                                                      The Reya – Lyn Channel

Please do more hair videos

#45839
                                                                                        Addison Jackson

**sings ouu you make my love…come downn๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’—

#45840
                                                                                          Patricia Darby

I love this to be honest. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜โค๏ธโค๏ธ

#45841
                                                                                            Addison Jackson

so we're just gonna ignore the fact that she just said " i am in need of a shower " ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm jp y'all ik she meant she needs to wash her hair ๐Ÿ’‡๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ

#45842
                                                                                              Ariana Peralta

Lol did you notice she didnโ€™t say what she didnโ€™t like lmfao

#45843
                                                                                                _Marie _

I love the short hair on lussette it looks so good

#45844
                                                                                                  Sento Sesay

I feel like her hair will flourish when she cuts off all that blonde

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
                                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!