I Try 1950s Makeup Looks

Main I Try 1950s Makeup Looks

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by As/Is.
Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    As/Is

I Try 1950s Makeup Looks

What do YOU think of the 1950s makeup? Subscribe to As/Is: About As/Is: Subscribe for daily videos & series about beauty, fashion, style …

thefantasticjames

Pull back your hair

bester land

I prefer the 1950s looks you tried, on you, over your normal look. I'm not personally a fan of redish eyeshadows. I feel they make people look tired/hungover.

91clarie

You actually have a classic 50s beauty face, so that style is actually perfect for you 😉

Sarai Cortez

I actually have 1945 max factor mascara tube. I also have a couple of vintage max factory society make up and max factor Hollywood. I love collecting vintage make up. I also have max factor lion and lamb compact locket I find all these at my local antique swap meet.

Tanya Burk

Honestly you’ve done to much videos that are so similar!! Do something new

jbangelofdeath

learn how to really do make-up -.- the lines are horrible, the colour is not well blended, the colours you chose for your make-ups are not well chosen…

Melia Kapri

didn't they already do this video?

Adrianna Jorgenson

Did she just put concelar over powder??
                      I'm triggered

Mimi Memes

You kinda look like colleen ballinger(not sure how to spell it)

magicbloo

Meme Mom is coming for this video…

Līga Reimane

Not very accurate

Zerrie=Everlasting

She looks better without makeup

Cheshirecat Grin

I don't think there's anything subtle about it. It's a lot of makeup.

Angela O’Neil

That orange lipstick looks AAAAAHMAZING on her! Keep wearing it.

TheAmazing Jon

I enjoy it

JazzysClassicJazz

No Dorothy Dandridge….

Samantha Stoning

STOP COPYING SOFIYA. Here to dislike and leave.

mbr715

let's take a moment to appreciate the aesthetics of her bedroom

Abbey H

Boring… seen this done so many times specifically by buzzfeed

maniacram

It doesn’t suit you since ur face is not cute ☺️ makes you look like a grandma clown ☺️

Lizzy Morang

This video is lazy and boring. If you’re going to do a video that a billion other people have already done, you have to bring something new to it 🙄🙄🙄

Kawaii Kitty

Monroe would actually do lip contouring to make her lips look bigger..💕💕❤️💕

Sybil Holiday

I love Besame cosmetics for vintage colors, looks, and textures, especially their lipsticks!

joe monroe

They should have done the hairstyles with it… she looks almost the same lol

Doodle Deem

Try classic hairstyles

A Table For a Magic Show!

Incredible!!!

Lilom

Didnt she do this like 10 times now???

Abbie Best

Do one for the 80s!!!

Casey Finnegan

I loveee this!!

Katie

They’re really just gonna keep beating this dead horse, huh?

Leesly Valdez

This video sucked. It’s been done so many times before.

lee stokes

can you test the Asarai face mask? it’s advertised as being so good u don’t have to wear foundation. i’d love to see how this works

L P

I think you guys watch Beauty with Mi ! 🤦‍♀️ so original ….

Crash Club Media

❤️ Could you give some of the lovely girls on my show over at Crash Club Media a make over 😄🙌🏻

#40282
                                                                          katy 。・:*:・゚

marilyn monroe wore several different lipsticks in gradiating colours to overdraw her lips though! lots of 50s stars also used heavy blush to contour as well

#40283
                                                                            Morgan Sea

Why don’t you bring in a professional who specializes in historic makeup??? Both this and the 20s video are pretty boring cause they just seem like your everyday makeup with slight differences. I learn nothing by watching this video. A professional would know more and could help style your hair and fashion as well. I would also like to know more about why this makeup was used in the context of what was going on in the world. I.e. what technology was new then and what did the ideal woman look like and why?

#40284
                                                                              MD Noii-z-Boii

Marilyn Monroe = Marilyn Monroe ≠ Try hards

#40285
                                                                                TOWANDA the STYLIST

Love this! Great Video idea

#40286
                                                                                  Lauren Schlepp

I appreciate I that there was some research behind this and picking looks from the beginning and the end of the decade. Style can change drastically in 2 years so I think that was important that you tried multiple looks.

#40287
                                                                                    Florinda Lucero

Cherries in the Snow is a color they still make today. Apropos of nothing, *insert GoT joke here*.

#40288
                                                                                      Morgan Proctor

Saf's been there and done that already. Thank you, next.

#40289
                                                                                        Alexa Style Book

Gorgeous 😍😍😍

#40290
                                                                                          It’s Just Logic

Hottie 😍

#40291
                                                                                            Chisom Ochuba

Who’s watching this without socks 🧦

#40292
                                                                                              Kendall Holcomb

I wish Chloe used a juicier lip color. 50s lipstick was so shiny. Also, I would really like her to try Twiggy eyes next.

#40293
                                                                                                KHÁNH Nguyễn

Trả sub tôi ngay.

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
                                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                error: Content is protected !!