I Try on All of my *Winter* Clothes // Spring Closet Clear-out

Main I Try on All of my *Winter* Clothes // Spring Closet Clear-out

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Alex Centomo.
Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Alex Centomo

I tried on all of my winter clothes and cleared out my closet for SPRING! Follow me on instagram: โ˜† 90s OUTFIT IDEAS …

Alex Centomo

Should I just do a giveaway and give you guys the items I don't keep? Also, should I do a video like this for every season?

Theana Lou Silva

For a quick sec I thought the thumbnail was Jennette Mccurdy ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

L R

Toute cette consommation, c'est un dรฉsastre รฉcologique ๐Ÿ™ La plupart des vรชtements donnรฉs partent ร  la benne il ne faut pas รชtre naรฏf

Sage Springs

Plz sell these on depop! I think the best method for โ€œinfluencersโ€ to take is to post it on depop for a month (this gives your fans time enough to buy it) but if it doesnโ€™t sell within a month, you should donate it. You have cute clothes & people who canโ€™t pay depop prices also deserve cute clothes, but this way you get the best of both worlds.

I HOPE THIS ALL MADE SENSE IM READING IT BACK AND IT MAY BE CONFUSING

Ilham hanni

U never get rid of sweaters … u never know when they r back

Hayley Renรฉ

Loving the hair! How do you keep the color so nice? Do you use a purple shampoo or anything? Just wondering because Iโ€™m slowly transitioning back to blonde after being a brunette for a couple years and Iโ€™m worried about my hair turning out brassy or yellow ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Taylor Quinn

i canโ€™t get over your bangs, they look so good on u

Gabriella Uccellini

I want your bodyyyy๐Ÿ˜ญโค๏ธ

AliBondz

want to donate those aritzia jallade pants to me?!๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ the perfect work pants!!

Julia B

Omg please do a giveaway!!! Love these๐Ÿ˜

Lifestyle by Laila

Omg if you sell your things on DEPOP I WOULD SO BUY THEM ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ so many beautiful sweaters that I would love so much!!!

Kate

That revolve sweater ๐Ÿ˜ Also I love it that I can relate with you about the shitty weather we're having in Quebec ๐Ÿ˜‚

T Mar13

Lmao I just did this today because Iโ€™m moving!! I have 3-4 giant garbage bags filled with clothing and shoes I need to bring to the donation ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ซ

Karla S

This was fun to watch. Felt like going through clothes with a friend!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Mii Loops

Yaaaas, I need one of these videos every season!!
                                    Absolutely in love with the bangs also!

Taylor Girl

Whatโ€™s the name of those striped free people pants! I NEED them!

itskels

I neeeeed the white Free People turtleneck youโ€™re donating!!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Soetkin

Omg stop. So jealous of everything you own!! Mostly your pants ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Eda Annadurai

I love watching closet clear outs ๐Ÿ˜ญ โค๏ธ

Sharon Felus

First of all your hair has been looking amazing!!! Second I love your style and I definitely understand when clothes connect to memories, I'm definitely sentimental like that! Either way it's great to clear out and donate every once in a while
                                              Also wanted to say that I recently saw your mental health awareness video and it was really inspiring so thanks for all you do โค

Shatteredteacup

Where are you donating all this stuff cuz I needa hit up that thrift store :O

Maggie Hasper

The bangs are back in the game ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ gorgeous Alex

Ally Bnvt

Hey guys what's the song at the end??

miranda panda

Save yourself some time next year and don't get any new sweaters unless they are grey ๐Ÿ˜‚

Emily Wyand

I do this every season and it's sooooo therapeutic! love the bangs btw

minnie4182

Loved the video, wished you would have shown more clothes thou ๐Ÿ™ˆโ™ฅ๏ธ

Charlotte Bourrieu

same weather as you have (livin' in montreal too) where is the sun ??

Andrea Nunez

Oooooooo Alex got booty

Michelle Karas

U are literally the queen of stylish outfits.

Fe Fe

I love your style, youโ€™re so cute!

Andrea Nunez

can i buy one of your bins… please please pleaseeee

Aggie2309

please open a depop and sell some stuff there!!! i love your style and we have a very similar body type!

Christina Rose

I actually really enjoyed this and hearing the reasoning

Maia G.V.

loved this idea! probably doing something similar on my channel soon!

#30912
                                                                          June

Just did a cleanup in my closet also, so much i could sell or donate๐Ÿ˜‚โค๏ธ

Love the checker sweather from storets(?) if i read it right๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ

#30913
                                                                            Tanvi Karkera

I feel youโ€™re donated all my style of sweaters ๐Ÿ˜‚

#30914
                                                                              AnneCharlotte

these pants wooow๐Ÿ˜

#30915
                                                                                Hannah Renee

I love your style๐Ÿ˜

#30916
                                                                                  Skyler Jackson

Upload to poshmark so we can buy

#30917
                                                                                    GUNES O.

Seeing you looking absolutely amazing with bangs, makes me to get bangs as well ๐Ÿ˜‚

#30918
                                                                                      Neely O’Connor

WOW! Proud of you babe for all you decided to donate! I hate watching these and see youtubers donate like 5 things haha. You were really strict and just kept what you loved.

#30919
                                                                                        jessica n

You should sell your stuff online! I would totally buy some of that

#30920
                                                                                          CL XK

I would love to see all of your summer clothes! I am a summer girl and you have some of the cutest summer wardrobe pieces (going off of what you got last year๐Ÿ˜Š)

#30921
                                                                                            Beth

Where will you be selling your clothes? You should try Poshmark!

#30922
                                                                                              thรฉa D.

I live in canada tooo and I NEED that many sweaters, seriously I have like one.. ๐Ÿ™

#30923
                                                                                                Angie C

for some reason this was so relaxing to watch ๐Ÿ˜Œ and those sweaters are just too cute!! ๐Ÿ˜ would love a giveaway! ๐Ÿ’›Also do you think you're going to post some of these on your instagram closet profile? ๐Ÿ˜Š

#30924
                                                                                                  qhastuk

you should make a depop or a poshmark!!!!!

#30925
                                                                                                    Emilie Viel

YES! I live for these kind of videos and I'm so glad you did one! ๐Ÿ˜

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!