I Was Body-Shamed By A Modeling Agency

Main I Was Body-Shamed By A Modeling Agency

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    As/Is

I Was Body-Shamed By A Modeling Agency

“I just wanted to cry” Subscribe to As/Is: About As/Is: Subscribe for daily videos & series about beauty, fashion, style, body positivity, …

Emily King

This is SO IMPORTANT- thank you to Buzzfeed for this video. More like this.

Heyder Edwardo

i dont completely disagree with the company, its your fault to begin with. you wrote your size as 34 and they expected a woman with 34 size came in but they got you instead. how can they not be disappointed? they know u once had a 34 size so thats why they thought you can be 34 again.

Ridhima Joshi

SHE'S SO PRETTY
            THAT GLOWY SKIN
            DAMNNNNN πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

Emily Jolliffe

That guy seems like an arsehole!!! You are intelligent, beautiful and perfect the way you are!!!

Ameena Xx

You're not the only one rejected like that. It's simply not for you. Period.

angeline

KUDOS GIRLLLL

DirectorxMizuki

My thing is: It's no ones job to "body shame"

Looking through the comments is very disheartening. I'm an avid supporter of changes in the workplace, especially if it deals with harassment.

Doctors whose patients are dealing with life or death issues relating to poor hygiene still are NOT allowed to body shame.

Modeling companies dealing with bodies on a cosmetic level need to have standards of respect and a broader definition of model. Give people a skills test, not just a ruler.

grace

i relate to this so i stopped going to castings

Shreya Sarojkar

Then how does barabara palvin,Taylor hill make it..?? I always wonder

Judith B

Girl, you're beautiful just the way you are! You seem to be a victim of your intersectionality. Meaning you are a woman, but also an Afroamerican, and also of a certain age, and also …. The story of 'ain't I a woman' might bring you strength and might also make a good video.

Leave Me Alone

So this just turned into racism… gfy

Lee Trevis

I’m sorry, this from the beginning was your fault…he got the wrong measurements online, you should have told him previously! Sorry how upset you felt but surely you understand the strict standards of the modelling industry

Bunny button

First thing I heard . My measurements were smaller on the website than my actual measurements .. you should have put the correct ones.. however the way you were spoken to was awful. Being healthy is better than being thin .

Tony Romo

Quit being a victim and get over it

Tim B

Well the guy has the right to hire or not hire whoever he wants so…

Albany Blue

This isn't anything new, buzzfeed. That's what model agencies do.

MzzPHATTY

I understand and agree with the message….. but …. that skin though…..skin care routine please?

ruby stamnes

Literally the most beautiful human I’ve ever seen what

Charlex Beauty

He was harsh but if your modeling page advertised a 34 inch waist and you knew you were no longer that size then you wasted his time. He reacted accordingly and said you needed to get back to the size that YOU advertised you were πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Lauryn Jirby

Why is she so greasy? Like ew! Why she look like a potato?🀨

Leslie Johnson

Thank you for representing us all. Let’s not forget age either!

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                              error: Content is protected !!