I Went To Prom For The First Time

Main I Went To Prom For The First Time

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    As/Is

I Went To Prom For The First Time

“Will they accept us into the teen community??” Macy’s: Macy’s Pasadena: LA Home School Prom: …

Harry Potter

My school was weird, we didn’t have a prom.

Katie Donaldson

"I wanted a cocktail real bad"…..👉Me

Shallow Stream

I'm in an all girls school and we still have prom. I feel like its gonna be awkward…

deoo iopg

I love this!!!!

Mel Bees

I went with my best friend!

Mical Ceus

I saw Gadiel at the airport a couple days ago walking by my bar.😜

Ella Bartman

You ladies look gorgeous!!!!!!

As much subs i can get with no videos

The sky slide looks so fun! I wish I was here even tho I'm not teen or an adult XD ❤❤❤

Prom outfits were the best! ❤

Totti Vera

When Lindsay said “because you’re so giving” I thought she was going to say “because you’re so gay” 😂😂

Omg Jasmine loves three things I love! Sunflowers,Cardi B, and Fried Chicken

Incredible World

Good video! Always keep creating worthy content and you will build up really fast! Subscribe to our channel and then we shall subscribe back to you!

Jessica Anyanwu

but was prettymuch there/invited?

kklg2011

The only promposal I’ve ever gotten teary eyed at! Such a cute video 😍

Rania Moin

If Lindsay's the one who's never been to prom, shouldn't jazz have promposed to get her the experience?

Fatoumata Ceesay

SIS YOU GOT THE ORANGE DRESS YOU SHOWED IT ON 7:01 … WOW SO SECRETIVE HAHAAA

Sakura Light

After watching this
                                        I’m still trying to decide whether to go to prom next year or not

Neon Matcha

At least, my school doesnt have prom……. should l sad? 😂

Chyna Rivera

Why the chicken 😑🙄

bella lipsey

wait her dress is absolutely beautiful

Lilly3344

Why did the prom posal make me cry lmao

Joana Durão

Every time I see movies or videos about prom nights in USA, my thought it's always "Damn.. That's soooo different from prom nights in my country" 😅🇵🇹

Joyce Jin

Is it just me or are her nails huge?

Alejandra Amezcua

I love this!!!!

itsjackson

okay but is she aware that we saw the orange collar when she said it's a surprise

joeh tom

The nails 🙁

Nandini Rao

Why are they such goals and goddesses 🥰

Katie Murphy

My best friend asked me to prom with a high school musical 3 themed thing…. I had never seen it…

Jasmine Delacruz

“ this would never happen to a teen. This is a mid – twenties-“

Me- LIES I WENT TO URGENT CARE THEN TO PROM 🤣🤣🤣

HiHer Nation

Selorm 😭 My whole wife 😭

Bella Kok

“I woke up and my neck hurt and I thought this would never happen to a teen. This is some mid 20’s bullsh*t.”
                                                                    Oh my god I feel that 😂

moh720

SHE was prom queen? She looked way better when she was younger, yikes.

Jaclyn Macm

Prom was the last time I saw a lot of my friends that sadly passed away shortly after starting their life on their own. I appreciate prom for the people, too.

Valeria Cortez

"Don't make out with your ex"

Me: LUCKY FOR ME I'VE NEVER DATED ANYONE BEFORE

#69314
                                                                          Juliana Gondo

Awww that’s the cutest thing ever.

#69315
                                                                            alleynia a

I saw her graduation photo and at that moment I knew where in Texas she was from lmao
                                                                              😂💀

#69316
                                                                              Amy Ceja

I love the dress and sneakers idea very fashionable

#69317
                                                                                Amy Ceja

Both of you guys look like goddess

#69318
                                                                                  Greg Jones

Who cares waste of time and money

#69319
                                                                                    Sharon Rodriguez

Her nails did not even look good 💅🏽🤢

#69320
                                                                                      Emma karis

Heck yeah homeschoolers!

#69321
                                                                                        Kate Bolton

We love how she wasnt going to show us the dress at the beginning and then say a minute later that her dress is orange and when she was trying on there was only one orange dress that she tried on😂😂

#69322
                                                                                          Thals O

Lol it triggered me when she said okuuurr the wrong way

#69323
                                                                                            dearestteacher

Wow it’s better than my prom so luxurious haha

#69324
                                                                                              G Gizzle

should’ve had prettymuch prepare you for prom 😭

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
                                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                              error: Content is protected !!