I WORE CLOTHES FROM YESSTYLE FOR A WEEK! $500 KOREAN FASHION HAUL 2019

Main I WORE CLOTHES FROM YESSTYLE FOR A WEEK! $500 KOREAN FASHION HAUL 2019

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Pretty Pastel Please.
Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Pretty Pastel Please
      I WORE CLOTHES FROM YESSTYLE FOR A WEEK! $500 KOREAN FASHION HAUL 2019

YESSTYLE HAUL 2019 / I SPENT $500 ON YESSTYLE / I WORE CLOTHES FROM YESSTYLE FOR A WEEK / KOREAN FASHION HAUL Hello friends!!! I’m so …

Annemie Opunkt

i accidentally peed in a ballpit once when i was a kid and i have never been back since 🤣god knows what's in there!

Emily Burnicle

The first ad after you got sick in the video was a Priceline ad for flu shots 😭😂

Michelle Bowden

For the jeans I would say bleach the darker attachment bit and then dye it a pink or purple colour, maybe a pastel pink, hopefully the jeans will have more of a Lazy Oaf vibe after that 👍🏻

gaia260686

I'm gonna need to buy that black dress and turtle neck 😍😍😍

Полина Данько

this turtleneck says "style" in Russian,I'm from Russia I know

iibnf

I think I was wandering around Newtown about the same time you were!

seulgi

'feels like japan!' shows korean ramen ..

Andra Ioana

Yas we stan a gay icon 💕💕

gaia260686

Oh god I'm at like 30.38 and I'm just waiting for you to spew in that pastel paradise 😱🤢🤮 what's gonna happen!!!!! 😂

T&N

Do a blippo haul~ Pretty pastel please!

AxlLovesHobbits

When do we get a holly pin??

Michelle batty

My idea for those bizarre pants, cut the light pant into shorts and turn the dark pant into a bag.

Maureen Portier

Your eyelashes are cute but we can’t see them much. A lash lift could be amazing next time so that we see them up ( I don’t know if your technician does these though)
                                Wish you a good day and can’t wait for the next video

Jeana Heimer

You and your pals look like so much fun!

Karl.A Mort

Slaying all these women with my massive peen.

Tawnia Jones

I thought your day two outfit was so cute lol. It was super 80s throwback, in my opinion, I loved it!

Alexa H

Sew the jeans together! Then it'll be one piece…. I'd just cut off the belt part and attach the one leg piece to the rest of the jeans.

Frances Stewart

Unpopular opinion but I love the half half jeans and I low key really want them 😂

Update: they're no longer available and I am a sad human

Kim Staley

Yay a new video! We missed you!

Howl Bunny

YOU SHOULD DO AN ONLINE CHEAP GLASSES TRY ON HAUL!!
                                              You know the websites like Firmoo etc that offer glasses for $30? You should try a bunch of those with diff lenses qualities !

Shelby Darling

Oh my goodness im so obsessed with your friends makeup you did it is gorgous!! Will you do a tutorial on how you did it! I love your channel so much!!!

A Scott

I’m thinking that narrowing the leg on those jeans and wearing a solid colored top would work out better

Karoline

This whole video was amazing, supercute clothes and relatable irl stories, I laughed so much, supercute 😀

Danielle Brooke

Cherry outfit is sooo cute 🍒

Tessa Dore

Low key hate her boyfriend

GODZ playZ

And I love your bird and I’m Australian too 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤪🤪🤪🦜

Tess Leonard

My Yesstyle friend code is LYEL59 if anyone wants to save some extra cash!! 🙂

Na Wi

I actually kinda liked the jeans, but the rainbow shirt might were a little too much with them.

Mily Alvarez

Sam is so hot!!!

Introverted Misanthrope

i dont know if you watch James
                                                                  Charles BUT HES BRINGING OUT PASTEL HOODIES

Dana B

So for the entire video I was like "hmm…she looks different" and then it hit me "its the teeeeth". Looking good and please post more often!

Tessa Dore

Modelling 101 stop getting comfortable, you need an uncomfortable pose to look effortless

keele ohagan

Forever amazed by the amount of malls you go to! =)

Peachy Babe

Omg you look gorgeous!
                                                                          Could you please tell us what camera you used for this video?? 🥺❤️

#30961
                                                                          Sarah Strawberries

A big milk tea bottle like the one you bought costs about 1€ /145¥ / less than 1$ probably

#30962
                                                                            Kathy Müllers

Alex, i super Love the shoes, they are amazing but how in the heavens did you manage to drive a manual in them?!? I’d die and probably break an ankle

#30963
                                                                              socky docky

wait you get issued a thunderstorm warning

damn bom isn’t doing a anything for darwin

#30964
                                                                                Makara Berry

Also can relate to melting in sun because of aforementioned pasty ginger condition 😃

#30965
                                                                                  Chloe Tomlinson

I would love the chlothes you don't want (the pants) I could definitely take them of your hands.😋 I mean would die. I live in Australia hit me up

#30966
                                                                                    Batgirl114

OMG, I just lost my shit when lost her shoe while dancing 🤣🤣 its currently 2:20 am and i need help

#30967
                                                                                      Vanessa

Ooo I really loved your first look and you definitely looked good in it and confident too. Your makeup is also looking lovelier too and compliments your face and hair 💛 🥺✨

#30968
                                                                                        Diamondinmyeye

I felt so bad for you at that dinner being unable to taste your meal. If someone starts a GoFund Me to get her back there, I'll donate.

#30969
                                                                                          Emily

I always love seint ausyralian yotubers. Especially ones who live around my area

#30970
                                                                                            Keith Schuebel

Just cut the long leg to match the shorter side of the jeans

#30971
                                                                                              ᄋᄌᄋcall me baby girl

That Jeffree reference

#30972
                                                                                                drspt123

Has live in fiance, but gets ex boyfriend to dress her….. lol, you 3!!! Glad it works but sometimes it sure is weird! Also, really loved the black dress. And you could probably make those odd 2 piece pants work with the black turtle or a plain white jumper. Boring, but those pants speak for themselves!

#30973
                                                                                                  Makara Berry

We have Bubbalo Bill in the US

#30974
                                                                                                    Emily

Yesss the depop haul

#30975
                                                                                                      Tes Lord

Please could you do more home and living stuff from yes style? They have some amazing cups and kitchen ware (including unicorn and rainbow themed stuff) but not many have any reviews and they are a little pricey for me to try and just buy without knowing what they are like.

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
                                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!