I Wore Only Boy Band Merch For A Week

Main I Wore Only Boy Band Merch For A Week

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    As/Is

I Style Boy Band Merch For A Week

“I believe in surrounding yourself with things that make me happy, so I surround myself with Harry Styles.” Subscribe to As/Is: About As/Is: …

Holly Hazzard

I really want the flower trousers x

Caryna Cruz

I'm going to the JB concert next Sunday…dream come true

Shana Moon

I am obsessed with SHINEE and especially Taemin ^^

Wait What.

YOU SHOULD STAN NCT127 AND I FEEL LIKE IF YOU’LL STAN NCT YOUR BIAS WILL DEFINITELY JOHNYY

Elena Rocky

Girl where is my limelights? Why Don’t We

Angel Oaht

Any Army?? Meeeeeeeee

Amanda Rose

THIS WAS SO CUTE OMFG AHHHHHHHH ILY LINDSAY

kpop rocks

PLEASE STAN STRAY KIDS

VALENZUELA Family

WHERE R MY BEANZ???

VALENZUELA Family

Lindsay is why I'm in love with Edwin 😩

Yaretzi Calvillo

I like CNCO and BTS

charish revello

doud i freaken LOVE ALL KPOP

Farad Thomas

Ok I don't know if there were any other limelights watching this but when she said pretty much as her favorite boy band i was shook I even saw Why Don't We as a option

Claire D

lindsay u gotta stan monsta x

Princexwoozi.

β€œbts ruined my life”
                                    i can relate πŸ™‚

Samantha Punzalan

the arrow in the thumbnail is wrong?

Princess Yoongi

Who else just came because of the BTS thumbnail thing…

Biased: sopemin (Suga, JHope, Jimin)
                                        Bias Wreckers: TaeKook (Taehyung, Jungkook)

Callie Freeman

so I have the same bts shirt that she has and i've always been too afraid to wear it out in public πŸ™‚ not anymore!!

celestina pacheco

Not gonna lie I love PRETTYMUCH

Olivia PELL

Were is the wdw

Donnamark yang

Boy band? Isn’t it boy group????πŸ€”

LolπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Because Jungkook is go at everything πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Paola Delgado

BTS IS MY BEST

Sip the Tea

As a limelight EHEHEKDJJE EWWWWW PRETTY MUCH EWWWWW IHDNH SSUSHHDUD SSIDKDKD REEEEWWW EWWW

Mia Dominguez

She should start getting into the txt fandom like shout out to my MOAs out there πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Lisa Nava

The only group I know was bts and tae is the gucci king byeπŸ’œ

I_love_the_ beach

I see BTS I click any army? <3

Kate Zelko

I do this for Taylor Swift every day

aliana j

I see Jungkook, that is an automatic clickπŸ˜‚

suhtorii 19

Where my army atπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Maribella ._.

Im wondering how Lindsey feel about the pmxcnco collab?

Shrek ._.1

When you said bts I went πŸ™

Madamoiselle Champignon

This video was so wholesome?????

tyler cummings

I think I’m in love with the girl at 11:14

Emma Givens

I clicked on this video low key hoping that Why Don’t We was on here

#100138
                                                                          Bob Steve

When she talked about her One Direction obsession I was like PREACH

#100139
                                                                            Marina Morales

11:12 ur cute BYE

#100140
                                                                              White Chocolate

This is basically my everyday attire πŸ™ƒ

#100141
                                                                                Bellamercer

everyone always tells me I can't be a fangirl forever, and you proved them wrong for me lol. but seriously thank you for showing me it's okay to be a fangirl.

#100142
                                                                                  β™‘Cries in Gucciβ™‘

Since she says we should surround ourselves with things that make us happy, can I surround myself with Dallas Winston?

#100143
                                                                                    Marley E

Funny to assume that I don’t already do this every day lol

#100144
                                                                                      Anonymous Author

BTS is the first and prolly the only boy and I'll be this dedicated to. Army since 2k17

#100145
                                                                                        Roselyn Gomez-Gonzalez

I saw kookie and I was like and a click

#100146
                                                                                          Erin Morales

The most useless video

#100147
                                                                                            cHilL sUsAN

β€œI did not have time, to like another boy band!”

Me very time a new group Debuts…

#100148
                                                                                              Juliana Calton

bts is my fav

#100149
                                                                                                Gabrielle Xxx

Lindsey: BTS ruined my life….
                                                                                                  Me too sis me tooooooooooooo

#100150
                                                                                                  Mary C

Do more band merch outfit videos!

#100151
                                                                                                    SierraWeasley

14:20 and this is exactly why I love her πŸ’•

#100152
                                                                                                      margarita castaneda

One Direction I love them so much!!! Harry is my favorite

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
                                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!