I Worked Out Like Kayla Itsines For 6 Weeks

Main I Worked Out Like Kayla Itsines For 6 Weeks

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    As/Is

I Worked Out Like A Fitness Guru For 6 Weeks

“I’m already out of breath.” Subscribe to As/Is: About As/Is: Subscribe for daily videos & series about beauty, fashion, style, body positivity, …

Rhiannon Cairns

Try EMilySKyeFit AMAZING

Ebony Allen

You pronounced her name wrong. It's Its-seen-is.

J.S. Simmons

Her last name is pronounced IT-see-ness, no?! It’s definitely not “it-signs “ tho

Olivia Morgan

Restricting food that much doesn’t seem healthy. For anyone looking for great (and scientifically backed) advice about exercise and food, and for anyone recovering from an eating disorder, I would highly recommend checking out Natacha Oceane’s channel!

Jingles

You know what else helps you lose weight? Getting proper sleep.

I was trying to fix my body after graduation. Started by fixing sleep patterns–lost 5lbs that week. Then cutting fast food–lost about 7lbs after a couple weeks. Started walking in the evenings, not a lot, 1-1.5 miles. Lost 3lbs after a few more weeks. It was slow but steady. No extreme diet or hard exercise, but easy to maintain. Going on 8 months now 🙂

Ina Čamber

Its pronunced as itseenas

Lia Kruaprasert

Who dis new girl at buzzfeed

Patience Bailey

Do you have to pay for anything?

Nadine Rei

Ur Voice is so soothing

Japanese Shopoholic

There's only 172 comments? Okay

Coffeecup 345

She has the same first name as me but with two r’s!

anonymouschild1

holy cow you are beautiful

Ivana

Yesss I love all the fitness buzzfeed videos!!

Bunny Boop

Is it free or does it cost money??

Aanya Pande

I am watching this as I eat yogurt filled with m&ms and sitting lazily in my bed

Alyna Paparazzi

WOW! Who would've thought that eating right and exercising….would make you feel better?!?! 🤔

Lotsalove

Her name is pronounced it-see-nez

Emerson Fipps

i’m very confused about why she didn’t eat cheese… cheese in moderation is very good for you

jjbvin

Kourtney Kardashian, is that you?

Also, Fitness Blender is definitely the way to go. They encourage eating whole foods, not working out for vanity, and they sweat and struggle right along with you. There is no pretending with them. You can also do programs for “busy people” with workouts 30 minutes or less. All of their videos are on YouTube, and they have a great website. I prefer the ‘realness’ , I guess.

Jessica A

I dont understand why she cant eat cheese. Cheese fits into a low carb diet, and if she is eating yogurt, its not a dairy restriction

Kelly s

Girl its just impressive how a lot of these young ladies who do it for weight loss or fat loss were eating bad foods.
                                                The program is great but 6 weeks or 8 or 12 weeks is not enough to see great results and the exercise is mostly cardioishh so the fact it lacks weight lift without circuits is sad.
                                                And its very easy if you are a advanced

KAR Beauty

Kayla’s guides are highly effective and her food guides are just that, a guide for anyone who doesn’t have a clue about good food, it needs to be tailored to your own body and even Kayla will say that. I changed my unhealthy food habits to good ones and just portioned my food and I still found pretty great results. She promotes “strong” not skinny.
                                                  Also I could barely walk the next week after the first leg workout.

a697ag

This one time?
                                                    At band camp?

Sophia Salgado

Does anyone know of some completely free workout apps? Thanks boos

loveforeignaccents

Or you can subscribe to Sydney Cummings workout videos here on YT for free. She does daily workouts and is a motivational and inspiring gal!!

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                      error: Content is protected !!