Main › "I'm Afraid That My Mother is Going to Turn Into a Motherzilla" | Say Yes To The Dress Ireland
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 6 months ago by Say Yes to the Dress.
May 19, 2019 at 7:08 am #53297Say Yes to the Dress"I'm Afraid That My Mother is Going to Turn Into a Motherzilla" | Say Yes To The Dress Ireland
Jessica Monahan and her mother are set on getting a tea length wedding dress but when a full length gown takes the young bride’s fancy, mum is not too happy.May 19, 2019 at 7:08 am #53298Danielle Denis
She looked very beautiful in all the dresses!!! The long gown she chose was just perfect!!May 19, 2019 at 7:08 am #53299C Marques
Beautiful bride, beautiful dress…🌹May 19, 2019 at 7:08 am #53300Hazel Sahara
Love the dress and her friends shirt gives me life – if anybody knows where to find it please tell meMay 19, 2019 at 7:08 am #53301kcanded
I'm glad she chose the dress with the lower neckline. She has a bit of a short neck and the lower neckline helps lighten it up. I'm also glad she chose the long dress, it suits her beautifully.May 19, 2019 at 7:08 am #53302Linda Mc
OMG, I want that guy's shoes! LOLMay 19, 2019 at 7:08 am #53303Andrey Greenidge
She beautiful in allMay 19, 2019 at 7:08 am #53304Terry Baby
I was surprised at how lovely the tea length dresses looked.May 19, 2019 at 7:08 am #53305Christian/Mindy Ostrander
I think she felt pretty in all of them but the full length made her feel bridal instead of just wearing a pretty and short dress that happens to be white💁May 19, 2019 at 7:08 am #53306Christine C
Take a shot every time someone says “T-length”May 19, 2019 at 7:08 am #53307anusha iyer
She looked great in all of them💖💖May 19, 2019 at 7:08 am #53308Default To The Max
Love that dress,Jess💐May 19, 2019 at 7:08 am #53309Banat alkhlah Channel
قرفMay 19, 2019 at 7:08 am #53310Pink Heart
Is the lady consultant a transgender?
I'm just curious nothing against transgender but she is very tall and has a deep voice so was wondering. If she is not I'm sorry😅May 19, 2019 at 7:08 am #53311Ellie Billington
She looks taller in the long dress 👗May 19, 2019 at 7:08 am #53312Belle Hopkins-Truitt
Y’all… really…. multiple people approved “motherzilla” over “momzilla” ? CmonMay 19, 2019 at 7:08 am #53313Ana Parada
Green Smoke receipt of Texas the Great South USA this one has no neck she is so fat it's unbelievable she needs a diet and to walk and she needs a stomach Pompton that operation to stay play ugly God bless you and yoursMay 19, 2019 at 7:08 am #53314Katherine Lott
The accents… I just want to… lurk in that shop… and listen to everyone small talk.May 19, 2019 at 7:08 am #53315Speak Your TRUTH
She looks beautiful. It's her wedding she should get what she wants. Tell mom to stay home next time if she tries to take over. Lol. Bye.May 19, 2019 at 7:08 am #53316Kate RH
Well done you look beautiful in the longer dress – you can wear a tea length dress to any old garden party xxMay 19, 2019 at 7:08 am #53317Love Button
Mom wear a tea length dress to her wedding. Love it on yourself too!May 19, 2019 at 7:08 am #53318Mehrish Saleem
She look pretty in each and every dress.. and that dress she choose really suits her. Look stunningMay 19, 2019 at 7:08 am #53319Skyler Gray
Tbh, length or not, they were all really ugly… usually it’s the bridesmaid segments that have some horrific choices.May 19, 2019 at 7:08 am #53320Belles Brunette
I actually love the tea length but definitely the longer dress is pretty.May 19, 2019 at 7:08 am #53321Judith Neeley
While the tea length dresses were lovely, they tended to cut the bride making her look shorter and heavier. The full length was a better proportion for her, and she seemed so much happier. Mom should not have been putting so much pressure on her. It wasn't her wedding, after all.May 19, 2019 at 7:08 am #53322Lolita De Guzman
Good choice…May 19, 2019 at 7:08 am #53323Melvie
Mumzilla is a better term I reckonMay 19, 2019 at 7:08 am #53324grytlappar
– 0:36 I want one of those little pin cushions you wear on the wrist. Just for walking around.
– 1:45 Why are people in Ireland so good looking? They always have a couchful of goodlooking girls on this show. 😄
– I really like the tea length. It depends on what it is! a) I like the name, 'tea length.' 😄 b) I especially like it when it's a full, 50's style skirt like here; then the dress it still dramatic. c) How good did brides look at that time, late 50's/early 60s? So chic, with their little pointy pumps, and the bridesmaids standing around in their pastel-colored, full, tea-length dresses, maybe with a little hat! And gloves!
– I think – I don't know why… that that 50's look looks really good on brides with glasses.
– I love this show the best. 😄 (Though the Lancaster one is a contender. Irish people are lovelier than English though (who are nicer than Americans, at least bride entourages (the Atlanta show is appalling) – but then the American show has Randy. And the UK show has Daniel Emanuel, who designed Princess Diana's famous, absolutely iconic dress… The curvaceous show from Essex is lovely too (those ladies, plus they do their job a thousand x better than the defunct US plus size show). So I guess they all win in one way or another. 😄 (Except the Canadian one; dull as dishwater.)
– I didn't expect this bride to have a big back tattoo!May 19, 2019 at 7:08 am #53325TheScarlett618
She looked very nice in ALL of them. Mom in NO way turned into a 'Momzilla' (thankfully !) She was very supportive. Good for them !May 19, 2019 at 7:08 am #53326Stacey Kenny
Say tea-lenght one more time.May 19, 2019 at 7:08 am #53327Callie Ramsey
My moder is gonna turn inta moderzilla
I love their accents ❤️May 19, 2019 at 7:08 am #53328Mary Whipple
I love what the second dress does for her back tattoo.May 19, 2019 at 7:08 am #53329Victoria Ibekwe
To be honest she looked brilliant in the T length dresses which gave her the illusion of having a big bum, if only they could give her one which was off the shoulder since she had no neck to show. I really wish they tried on more long dresses because she would look excellent in anything she wore 😘😘May 19, 2019 at 7:08 am #53330Megan
"… it was made for her, not me". Love that part! She made the right choice! 🙂May 19, 2019 at 7:08 am #53331Jana Said
She's beautiful and the dress she picked up was the best one.May 19, 2019 at 7:08 am #53332deepzz world
Why only u have fat in faceMay 19, 2019 at 7:08 am #53333Sonakshi Verma
I think Ireland has the best dressesMay 19, 2019 at 7:08 am #53334Karen McCabe
I’m not a fan of t-length wedding dresses. So glad she chose the long one. Beautiful!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.