"I'm Afraid That My Mother is Going to Turn Into a Motherzilla" | Say Yes To The Dress Ireland

Main "I'm Afraid That My Mother is Going to Turn Into a Motherzilla" | Say Yes To The Dress Ireland

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Say Yes to the Dress
      "I'm Afraid That My Mother is Going to Turn Into a Motherzilla" | Say Yes To The Dress Ireland

Jessica Monahan and her mother are set on getting a tea length wedding dress but when a full length gown takes the young bride’s fancy, mum is not too happy.

Danielle Denis

She looked very beautiful in all the dresses!!! The long gown she chose was just perfect!!

C Marques

Beautiful bride, beautiful dress…🌹

Hazel Sahara

Love the dress and her friends shirt gives me life – if anybody knows where to find it please tell me

kcanded

I'm glad she chose the dress with the lower neckline. She has a bit of a short neck and the lower neckline helps lighten it up. I'm also glad she chose the long dress, it suits her beautifully.

Linda Mc

OMG, I want that guy's shoes! LOL

Andrey Greenidge

She beautiful in all

Terry Baby

I was surprised at how lovely the tea length dresses looked.

Christian/Mindy Ostrander

I think she felt pretty in all of them but the full length made her feel bridal instead of just wearing a pretty and short dress that happens to be white💁

Christine C

Take a shot every time someone says “T-length”

anusha iyer

She looked great in all of them💖💖

Default To The Max

Love that dress,Jess💐

Banat alkhlah Channel

قرف

Pink Heart

Is the lady consultant a transgender?
                                I'm just curious nothing against transgender but she is very tall and has a deep voice so was wondering. If she is not I'm sorry😅

Ellie Billington

She looks taller in the long dress 👗

Belle Hopkins-Truitt

Y’all… really…. multiple people approved “motherzilla” over “momzilla” ? Cmon

Ana Parada

Green Smoke receipt of Texas the Great South USA this one has no neck she is so fat it's unbelievable she needs a diet and to walk and she needs a stomach Pompton that operation to stay play ugly God bless you and yours

Katherine Lott

The accents… I just want to… lurk in that shop… and listen to everyone small talk.

Speak Your TRUTH

She looks beautiful. It's her wedding she should get what she wants. Tell mom to stay home next time if she tries to take over. Lol. Bye.

Kate RH

Well done you look beautiful in the longer dress – you can wear a tea length dress to any old garden party xx

Love Button

Mom wear a tea length dress to her wedding. Love it on yourself too!

Mehrish Saleem

She look pretty in each and every dress.. and that dress she choose really suits her. Look stunning

Skyler Gray

Tbh, length or not, they were all really ugly… usually it’s the bridesmaid segments that have some horrific choices.

Belles Brunette

I actually love the tea length but definitely the longer dress is pretty.

Judith Neeley

While the tea length dresses were lovely, they tended to cut the bride making her look shorter and heavier. The full length was a better proportion for her, and she seemed so much happier. Mom should not have been putting so much pressure on her. It wasn't her wedding, after all.

Lolita De Guzman

Good choice…

Melvie

Mumzilla is a better term I reckon

grytlappar

0:36 I want one of those little pin cushions you wear on the wrist. Just for walking around.
                                                            1:45 Why are people in Ireland so good looking? They always have a couchful of goodlooking girls on this show. 😄
                                                            – I really like the tea length. It depends on what it is! a) I like the name, 'tea length.' 😄 b) I especially like it when it's a full, 50's style skirt like here; then the dress it still dramatic. c) How good did brides look at that time, late 50's/early 60s? So chic, with their little pointy pumps, and the bridesmaids standing around in their pastel-colored, full, tea-length dresses, maybe with a little hat! And gloves!
                                                            – I think – I don't know why… that that 50's look looks really good on brides with glasses.
                                                            – I love this show the best. 😄 (Though the Lancaster one is a contender. Irish people are lovelier than English though (who are nicer than Americans, at least bride entourages (the Atlanta show is appalling) – but then the American show has Randy. And the UK show has Daniel Emanuel, who designed Princess Diana's famous, absolutely iconic dress… The curvaceous show from Essex is lovely too (those ladies, plus they do their job a thousand x better than the defunct US plus size show). So I guess they all win in one way or another. 😄 (Except the Canadian one; dull as dishwater.)
                                                            – I didn't expect this bride to have a big back tattoo!

TheScarlett618

She looked very nice in ALL of them. Mom in NO way turned into a 'Momzilla' (thankfully !) She was very supportive. Good for them !

Stacey Kenny

Say tea-lenght one more time.

Callie Ramsey

My moder is gonna turn inta moderzilla
                                                                  I love their accents ❤️

Mary Whipple

I love what the second dress does for her back tattoo.

Victoria Ibekwe

To be honest she looked brilliant in the T length dresses which gave her the illusion of having a big bum, if only they could give her one which was off the shoulder since she had no neck to show. I really wish they tried on more long dresses because she would look excellent in anything she wore 😘😘

Megan

"… it was made for her, not me". Love that part! She made the right choice! 🙂

Jana Said

She's beautiful and the dress she picked up was the best one.

#53332
                                                                          deepzz world

Why only u have fat in face

#53333
                                                                            Sonakshi Verma

I think Ireland has the best dresses

#53334
                                                                              Karen McCabe

I’m not a fan of t-length wedding dresses. So glad she chose the long one. Beautiful!

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                              error: Content is protected !!