I'm Back …

Main I'm Back …

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Tati

Thank you so much for being supportive while I took a break from filming. I really missed you guys and I’m just grateful to be back today talking about makeup!

didi smolfawn

tati: looking perfect af
        also tati: it is a lil greasy
        everyone: WHERE

mudkittens

The Honest beauty facial oil is so good, you can honestly sometimes mix it with foundation and it’ll help dry skin issues and stop it from being cakey if you have dry skin

Eliizabeth Mancera-Martinez

Wow!! That was real quick to take some time off. LMAO

Abby Golladay

You look so good in dark blue! That shirt is adorable on you! 😻

Filza Vaid

So glad you’re back ❤️

Erika R

your eyes POP with that color! love it💖

Elizabeth Gibson

Thank you so much for reviewing natural products. I am very picky about the ingredients in my makeup and prefer natural and "clean" products. There isn't a lot of reviews out there on natural products. Please continue trying natural products and providing wear tests like this.😍 💄

T Nicholas

Lovely to see you back at it! I want that blush, it's so hard to find blushes that are talc-free AND vegan (that cost less than $40 per shade)

Jessica Serrano

So excited for the next video!

Jessica Serrano

Loved tbe Nail Polish!

Cielo Andrei

Hello back! Lmao so corny 😂

Susan Speicher

I love your blouse!!

Jessica Serrano

I lived the eye look!

Angel Rodriguez

I almost started to cry because she didn't put highlighter in her inner eye LOL my OCD really kicked in!!

iiiphoxbe X

Tati squad ———>
                                    TATI IS AMAZING

Joey Ahmadieh

Yayy tati is back🥳🥳🥳🥳 I love this girl so much

Rebecca Robbins

okay maybe i wasn’t paying attention but why is this called I’m back when she uploaded like 2 days ago? were those pre recorded?

Gimme cookies

I love you, Tati ❤❤❤

Jessica Rose Jones

This one was awesome 👏

Dakota Kilgariff

Please review jeffree’s new lipglosses!!!!! Hope y’all are still good buds after everything

Miss Meliss

This makeup line is a no go for me…. 😮
                                                Glad you’re back 💕

Lely Beep

This video seriously cheered me up. I was having such a terrible day and this made me laugh and feel calm. Welcome back queen 👑 I don't even use makeup and I love watching Tati. That really says something about how fascinating and entertaining she is.

Bridgett Marie

I missed you!!!! Glad you are back!!! I just ordered my new Halo!!!

Yuberlin Perez

Love it!!!

hey vsauce Michael here!

Love you tati!!! ❤❤

Nadine

Thanks for the review 😍 I can’t wait to try em out.

Yuberlin Perez

Review the new brand called Found, apparently they’re natural and drugstore makeup at the same time

juliett kopp

Tati is so cool to watch. No unnecessary yelling and screaming and being obnoxious like a lot of other beauty gurus. She's calm and collected and I love that about her.

Aspen Chezlyn

Tati! You look like you reversed aged 10 years! you seriously look amazing!!! Keep thriving!

zalak soni

Review jsc the gloss

Kassi

you're back? You uploaded two videos recently O_o

Sarah Wheeler

Tati, you are a total mood. And its the kind if mood I've been in, too.

I need this foundation. Wow.

You look amazing.
                                                                      Thank you, Black Tourmaline 🤣

CindyLou Bindi

Tati those crystals in the background are everything!

Vanessa Venegas

i loveeeee the background 😍😍

#60130
                                                                          Lori Adams

I missed you. So glad you are back ❤️💜💖💖

#60131
                                                                            beth turvey

More more more Scott Barnes pleeeeeeease 😊😊😊

#60132
                                                                              •Hayley’s Channel•

Sisters forever

#60133
                                                                                Manuel Tellez IV

We’ve had “I’m living for this”, “I’m deceased” now ladies and gentlemen we have “I am erased” 😂😂😂

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                error: Content is protected !!