IM IN LOVE ! #Apres Soft Gel Nail Extensions | Natural Stiletto Long

Main IM IN LOVE ! #Apres Soft Gel Nail Extensions | Natural Stiletto Long

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    IVY
      IM IN LOVE ! #Apres Soft Gel Nail Extensions | Natural Stiletto Long

NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK!! β–»MAKE SURE YOU CLICK THE BELL ICON SO YOU WONT MISS ANY UPLOADS Ivyleaguestyles P.O. Box 16674 Chicago, …

TANIKKA PADGATTE

Thanks Beautiful sis right on time πŸŒΉπŸ™ŒπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉ

saucy sassy

Nice!! What is the shade for the ur sugar gel?

QueenofHearts

Love!!! I’m going to have to get those nails since I already have everything else that you used!

Vivid Rose

Soooooo I tried with a soak off gel I use for applying jewels and ✨✨✨✨✨ they look sooooo good. I'm so proud of myself. Now I used regular tips, I might purchase the real ones in the future, but I just used what I had on hand

MsRachelle85

Girl U doing these nails…And I'm loving it!!!πŸ’…

Shvwna2000

IVY OMG THANK YOU ilysm😩😍😍

Love Lanaa

I’m gonna have to upgrade from my press ons and try this 😭πŸ₯°

Nichole D

Hey doll, it's said like AH-PREY or AH-PREE. Its a French word. Your nails look beautiful 😍

katina Renea

Right in time for undergrad pictures!!❀️❀️

Michelle J

They look gorgeous

AA B

Perfection! Great work Ivy

Chantel

Beautiful set

Ilonia knight

Love them and can't wait for square set

Love Angel

Yassssss I love this!!!

hayes1493

Wow! These look amazing. Definitely looking forward to the update.

Liciia Moncrief

Yass you did that . I'm going try them out

Be’n Angie B

I absolutely, love them😍
                                        You’re so creatively, talented..
                                        Love ur channel 😘

Vickie G

They look better than going to the Shop and getting them done.

I’m gonna have to try these too!! 😩😩

MsChelCD

These look so pretty. When i do polygel i make them kinda thick so i would definitely look for your update on how they last. I never had my nails that thin. The nail color and everything is super pretty.

allsoladarity

Bomb😍😍😍

Dominique Idleman

OMG

Samitra Vash

Ivy, do you still want a beauty bar?? I would spend my coins with you! & BLAKLASH , when are you dropping?

SzedrielXO

Is this like press ones where the last a few days?

Try God TV

Gurllll

House of farts

So cute ivyyyyy

Curvy Diva

This will save me so much money and time! I dont gotta go to the nailshop and wait to be seen and be worried about how much money I spent.

Skylar Ivey

Yessss ivy! I’ve been saving up to buy the apres kit and I’m so happy u reviewed them!

shonte0

They Look Beautiful On You, But I Hate The Pionted Shape Look Witchy To Me Lol

tenice0526

They turned out really nice have you tried poly gel nails yet

Via is A Beauty

OBSESSED with this method! Definitely will be trying!!

Ms. Und3rst00d

Name of the nail polish?

Icing Mulan

ALRIGHT NOW HONEYπŸ€— you better come thru with that new content πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ’―πŸ˜πŸ˜˜

melissa powell

Looks nice but I’m too lazy and clumsy to make sure they come out nice

Melody Perdue

I love love love this system! I've been using it for the past year and refuse to do anything else. The only time I see my nail tech, is when I'm going to an event and want designs!! Your nails look great!

#88542
                                                                          Johniesha Jackson

Love this please do a square shape

#88543
                                                                            DollFace

I love it ivy. I think they make clamps to clamp down the nail so it stays in place while you cure it in the uv lamp

#88544
                                                                              Kurly Suee

Definitely will try

#88545
                                                                                AmariGuidry

Hi Ivy I love watching you do your nails! I just wanted to suggest you use a different gel. Specifically a soak off gel, a $10 base and top coat set from Amazon works great. I only say this because the IBD hard gel does not soak off with acetone it must be filed off which defeats the purpose of the apres nails because they are made specifically to soak off. I hope that made sense I'm kinda high 😊 can't wait for the next look!!

#88546
                                                                                  Reece Kelk

I thought this was the TV show my strange addiction

#88547
                                                                                    Queen Marc

😍

#88548
                                                                                      Darriane Mabry

Your best so far!!

#88549
                                                                                        Cosmetology Angel

I love them. They turned out great

#88550
                                                                                          LaLa910

What is the name of the polish color ?

#88551
                                                                                            IDoHairIDoNails

Thus will also wrk with regular full cover press on nails also using these same steps FYI the regular press on nails are not as strong so u would have to go over the nail wit a dip powder r acrylic,r gel to get the firmness,super cute tfs hun

#88552
                                                                                              daisy1985

Very nice

#88553
                                                                                                MHSSUGA

Turned out soo pretty! Excited for the update! πŸ’…πŸΎ

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
                                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                error: Content is protected !!