Inside The Messed Up Life Of Gypsy Rose Blanchard

Main Inside The Messed Up Life Of Gypsy Rose Blanchard

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by TheTalko.
Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    TheTalko
      Inside The Messed Up Life Of Gypsy Rose Blanchard

Joey King’s Portrayal Of Gypsy Rose In Hulu The Act Subscribe to our channel: …

_ hoxseokie _

I love this show !! 💓💓

Bethani T

Its fucked up, she’s in prison for this

Libertad Solis

Freeeeee heeeerr!!

Karan Kim

What about nick? Is there more info about him?

Jackie Mejia

Gypsy Rose BlanchARd

Maile J.

Its pronounced blancARd? Oh lol,I have been saying bLanchERd

MiércolesGomez

no she should not be let out early but needs to be sent to a psychiatric facility for life.

Nicole Ortiz

The lady doing commentary does not know how to pronounce things lol

Karina Benavides

No one talks about Nick…he was also mentally ill and was manipulated into killing the mom. I believe the punishment was not fair for both. Nick should and Gypsy should of gotten a "treatment" sentence not jail time.

Hey Itz Johnna

Joey King was also on Ramona and Beezus

Arica Gignac

She should be set free . She was basically abused , why should a person who’s a victim of abuse be punished , yeah killing her mom was wrong but if it was a woman killing her boyfriend in self defense she’d be set free ? So why shouldn’t gypsy be set free ??

Jacqueline Sierra

she should get out ! she did all that cus she was tried of being trapped & living a life that wasn’t meant for her

emily mulcahy

You over prounounce blanchard and it's munch-how-zen not mun-chaw-sen, this shit has been in the news so much there is no excuse for mispronunciation… Also it's pitch-re as far as deedee's moms name

Ryle Dan

The fact that she's happy being in prison more than being in her house with her captor- I mean mom is already pretty sad in it of itself.

Mya Xiong

How about her boyfriend who subjected to life in prison, it’s unfair.

Cilly and TheKs

And she blame it all to Nick.

jackycook64

I have a question for anyone who wants to answer. Most agree that Gypsy didn't belong in prison or if she did, 10 yrs was too long. I know people that say she belongs in a psychiatric hospital so she could get the mental health care she definitely needed. I think that, sad as it is, prison was the better of the two options. Our mental health care system is so broken and funding is always being cut. I wonder if being in prison instead of a psych hospital has given her better access to the care she needs? Interested to know what others think.

S Rank

Wait how does Nick get life and she only gets 10 years.

RJ SILS

Ironically, she has more freedom in jail than with her mother back when she was not in jail.

FREAKSHOW

They couldn’t even get someone with dark eyes to play her?

Rals Becket

Her father was right, he did fail her. Now that there is money involved, he's doing everything he can to free her and be in her life? I smell a rat.

Jessie Shaw

Well, The Act isn’t actually all that accurate.. Gypsy herself doesn’t even like it! She likes Joey Kings portrayal of her but that’s about it

John Banks

She should be home she was only a child

Emily Maldonado

She's shouldn't be incarcerated.

Jazz Bonavia

Really i do beleive ten years are too much considering the life she lived and also for the fact that she was not the one who actually killed her mom.

Oc Love

I THINK ITS MESSED UP THAT EVERYTHING IS FOCUSED ON GYPSY. YES, I FEEL BAD FOR HER, AND FEEL SHE SHOULD HAVE A SHORTER RELEASE DATE. BUT I THINK IF SHE DOES, NICK SHOULD NOT GET LIFE IN PRISON. IDK Y THEY DIDNT SAY HE WAS 5150, N GET A REDUCED SENTENCE INSTEAD OF LIFE. I FEEL BAD FOR HIM. IF HE WASNT THE WAY HE IS, AND DID THAT. THEN, YES, I UNDERSTAND HE SHOULD GET LIFE. BUT HE HAS MEDICAL CONDITIONS THAT GYPSY MANIPULATED HIM INTO DOING. IT WASNT RIGHT WHAT HE DID. BUT , COME ON, HE EVEN ADMITTED TO DOING IT. RIGHT AWAY, UNLIKE GYPSY DID, DENYING IT. IF HE ADMITTED TO IT, HE OBVIOUSLY FELT HE WAS A HERO, DOING SOMETHING RIGHT. IN HIS EYES, HE WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP THIS GIRL WHO HE TRULY LOVED. AND GYPSY TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THAT….I JUST THINK HE DOESNT DESERVE LIFE. ITS ONLY GOING TO SCREW HIM UP MORE BEING IN THERE….

Cocoabutta600 O

Did they pay her for doing a movie on her life tho?

MARGETALLICA HINKLE

poor Bella Watts lived like a little GYPSY ROSE!

Ukiringo Freeze

Sound like she is manipulative. And just because the mum is wrong does not make her wrong doing right. So please do not be fool.

Carrie Hunter

Can we Talk about that the actor of deedee put on 40 POUNDS for the role!? Thats incredible!!

Lisa Fousek

Free Gypsy!!! She was living in hell. Killing someone is definitely wrong but she obviously wasn’t even allowed to communicate with anyone to ask for help.

librarose79

This is one girl I feel super sorry for. I watched her episode on Dr. Phil and her mother's death is totally justified. I don't think she should be in jail. She needs psychiatric help. The doctors, on the other hand, need to have their licenses revoked. There was nothing wrong with that girl. She was fed pills that made her teeth crumble out of her mouth. It's so depressing and sad.

Mrs Crowley

She had other options beside killing her mother she ruined a poor mentally ill persons life because she obviously was too stupid to just go out and expose her mother instead she did something completely idiotic she deserves 10 yrs in jail just cause she ruined someones life

Audrey Newsome

Wwooo babygirl only got ten years I’m so happy for her if I had a business I’d hire her

#40842
                                                                          chelsy castlow

We don’t send kidnap victims to prison for killing the kidnapper and getting away this is no different if I was in a basement had means to the outside world called my dad told him to kill the person holding me here he would! This is the same thing let her go!

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                          error: Content is protected !!