IS THIS ANY GOOD? TARTE FOUNDCEALER FOUNDATION *wear test*

Main IS THIS ANY GOOD? TARTE FOUNDCEALER FOUNDATION *wear test*

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights

IS THIS ANY GOOD? TARTE FOUNDCEALER FOUNDATION *wear test*

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) I’ve been getting so many questions about this foundation so I thought I’d film a review/ wear test for you guys! I hope you enjoy!

BeautyByLinnoria

The graphic eyeliner is giving me an Egyptian vibe or an editorial vibe

I K

Would love to see you try Clinique's foundations. i heard the silk one is a dupe for estee lauders foundation 😊

Lesley G

This eyeliner is a hott mess lol

You're still bomb tho!! 💖

Cassie Bohrer

HELP!! I feel I always have that "dry nose" issue☹️ By the end of the day my foundation is breaking down on my nose, etc. Love to hear your top 5 foundations divided by categories (full coverage, dewy, natural, skin tint, long wearing) Thanks Kathleen!!!😘

brookside25

Next tarte product, Condation, eye blush, lip and cheek shadow. LOL

Thatrelevantartist

can u please do the alphabetical makeup challenge

FJ Coppola

one ur so cool

Jeneca Laplant

Favorite unique formulas . Shadows blush highlight

Gigi McGuane

Your skin does look radiant.

M Chaney

Whenever tarte comes out with a foundation it’s like a fart so it’s totally ok that you keep calling it that. tarte sucks…

Becky Galvez

Hi friends, I am a beauty and humor lover as well as many of you. I recently started up my own channel with makeup tutorials AND hopefully more content soon. PUH-LEASE take a look! 🙂 https://youtu.be/m9TElB6VPRA

Kelley Thurlow

I’d love to see a video from you on your favorite **long-wearing** radiant/dewy foundations 💘 I want the dew but I work 10 hour shifts so I also need the staying power 💪🏼

Meg Walker

Watching everybody comment they "didnt like the eye look" make me sad especially on a foundation review. She feels beautiful she looks beautiful love you Kathleen!

Janelle Noble

I want to see this look in a tutorial and I want to try this foundation from Fart 😂.

bonnie maye

The names of tartes products make me not wanna buy them lol

YoSoy LaPoly

I can’t stop laughing at the fart Lmfaooo oh lord I love you!!

xxbobear

Can you do a review on the new MILK makeup hydro grip primer?

Alexia Mariel Tan

Update on top 5 fave drugstore and high end foundations 💙💙💙

MICHELLE Cook

Love you but I could barely watch this video because of how ridiculous your eyes look 😆😆

Becca Sides

I tried this foundation and I really really dislike it. I don’t know what it is about it but I absolutely don’t like it.

Carol D.

Boob job, filler….😪😖

Aisha Hassan

You have to use Estée Lauder translucent powder and bake with it on your smile lines!! It works amazing!

Lily Elise

Tutorial on this look please

Amber Leitl

I want the look!!

Grisel Trujillo

Twiggy vibes , I love it 😍

Marie J

Pattie Boyd looking ass. Lol. I love it.

J Jadot

✨😍✨

J B

For some reason I always call the tart shape tape, shart tape shape. It always comes out!! I don’t mean to 😂😂

Christina Ni

your eye look wow incredible

Marcela CH

Love your videos and your eye looks but today I’m not feeling the liner look. It looks like it’s incomplete yet I can’t stop looking at it. Maybe that’s the point 🤷🏽‍♀️. Either way I still enjoyed the video 😊

Sabeen Butt

Come on Kathleen what lines lol

Miriam Rodriguez

What is up with eyeliner on your eyelids. Strange 🥴🥴🥴🥴

Marcela Carmona Tobón

I don’t get your eyes makeup… there’s nothing good to say about it.

Gillyanna Coops

Look at you with the graphic liner!!

#24011
                                                                          Davika Siwon

FARTE xD

#24012
                                                                            Elizabeth Dusza

Obsessed with your eye look today!!!

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                            error: Content is protected !!