Jackie Aina x ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS Palette Reveal!

Main Jackie Aina x ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS Palette Reveal!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Jackie Aina

Jackie Aina x ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS Palette Reveal!

the big day is finally here! I’ve been keeping this under wraps for LONGER than I wish I could admit but I created an eyeshadow palette with Anastasia Beverly …

Ruby Roses

Oooohhhh I NEED TO GET MY HANDS ON THIS

Susana Vuniwa

Wow, I already love it and I know I’m buying this, coz most of my recent purchases have been influenced by Jackie πŸ€ͺ🀩β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

Dinma coco

i may be beefing with my bank account but i'm gonna be the bigger person and talk to my account cos zamn! i need this palette

Maria Madeleine

I am VERY picky about my palettes! I don't have a lot of money, and I only want palettes, that stand out! This one? I need! I NEED IT! OKAY!? GIMME!!! Love from Denmark, Scandinavia ❀️

Gaby Rivera

Yasssss auntie JackieπŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘ !!!!!
                I’m here for it !!πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
                Can’t wait πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

kanankinttu

I haven't bought an ABH palette since modern reneissance but bih now I just might
                  Also wonder if jeffree's gonna review this or not πŸ™ƒ if he claims to be such a big fan of ABH then he should…

ZariDV

Also shout out to uncle Denis for that bomb logo. I've been eying it since the Instagram ad

Brooke Roundy

Congratulations Jackie!!
                      Take my money! This palette is so beautiful!!

acamp410

I’m so proud of you lil sis!!

hazal

i just love how genuine jackie is. she literally said there is fallout πŸ₯Ί i love herr def gonna cop

Leila A

Yesssssssss πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Makeup in Time with Julia

Very happy for you! I can't wait to get this palette πŸ’•

Audrey Meshell

A pallet I know I won’t have to throw out due to a scandal auntie got ussss!

Katrina Lark

His has got to be the best birthday present! Love the palett, can't wait to get it!! Fingers crossed I can buy it tomorrow!! I'll be checking closely!

rose sette

Love the colour selection.. 😍

Anna Maria

I’m trying to be minimal and not but makeup that I don’t need but I NEED to support my Auntie Jackie!!! I cannot WAIT to get my hands on this palette 😍😍😍

besassyxo

so happy for you!

Sweet Cheekz

Congratulations, Jackie! πŸ’œ

livjunkie

Omg im so happy!! I cant wait to get this palette

Amy C.

How exciting! Congratulations ma'am!

TP Gift

I came for the palette and the shirt Jackie πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€β€οΈ

Caroline Lindz

This is such a big step for us Jackie! I love ABH and I love you and what you stand for. This is the perfect collab

Orkia

OmG she is creating her own gorgeous palette while I can’t even put an eyelash properly πŸ‘©πŸΎβ€πŸ¦²

Juanika Motley

Obsessed 😻 congratulations Jackie!

Peter Parker

You didn’t name the lashes Jackie is that another collab πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

Melamina Keisha

😍😍😍yayyyy aunty Jackie!!

James Vidigal

Congrats Jacki!

Melaney McGuinness

AUD price?

wlw cats

I'm so proud of you Jackie our queen😭 also that outfit is IT you're rocking itπŸ₯°

Tammy St. Jean

Do I get a free one since my birthday is August 15th? lol

Kemela Nisbet

Today…Finding your channel, loving you, loving the palette, buying the Pallette, subbie for life! Happy birthday!

Lilbrodie Bruv

Gurl I’m dying it’s so gorgeous and I’m gonna be broke πŸ’—

emysupernova

Ok I need a house tour please 😩

MsJeniferDilan

Ma'am I'm broke. But I'm copping that πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

#83339
                                                                          dior doir

i love this

#83340
                                                                            MkupArtistLyrie

I am beyond excited and soooooo happy for you !!! β€οΈπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ‘‘

#83341
                                                                              Aminah Bradford

45.00 dollars πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–ppl got bills y’all

#83342
                                                                                Louise Colburn

Congratulations Jackie! I can’t wait to get my hands on your pallet. ❀️

#83343
                                                                                  Maisha

TRENDMOOD I KNOW YOU'RE ON THIS HDHDHSH I SWEAR JACKIE IS THE FUNNIEST

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!