JEFFREE STAR Blood Lust Collection Review… THE TRUTH!

Main JEFFREE STAR Blood Lust Collection Review… THE TRUTH!

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    NikkieTutorials
      JEFFREE STAR Blood Lust Collection Review... THE TRUTH!

Jeffree Star is about to drop his brand new BLOOD LUST collection. With purples being the hardest eyeshadow color out there, did he come up with the perfect …

NikkieTutorials

WHAT'S THE DUTCH WORD OF THE DAY?? ๐Ÿ’œ

Anastasia Beaverhousen

You didnt say optimus prime! ๐Ÿ˜‚

cxrmxnnn OwO

9:03 me to my friends every single day

RV Cabual

"Jeffree Star viewers also watch this channel" ๐Ÿ’œ

Juniper p

My favorite was the bleeding heart halo…looked amazing

Alibi not relevant

For the love of God please tell me: where are your earrings from?? I need them in my life ๐Ÿ˜

Carmen Zeelenberg

OMG i love you!!!! Maar ga jezelf ook een keer een make-up lijn lanceren? Ik zou zo graag make-up van jou willen!!!! Maar het zou ook fijn zijn als het wat betaalbaarder zou zijn, want alle merken die je laat zien zijn super mooi maar voor de gewone mens wel heel kostbaar. En wil je alsjeblieft weer eens een video opnemen in het Nederlands? Love youโคโคโคโค

sandramorrison99

Paars is your color!!!

Slaughter Sarah

Is she saying blut on purpose๐Ÿ˜‚

Faith love to Praise

Thanks for sharing xx

Morgan K

Purple and teal eye is my favorite

Dark Sister

Who else is catching her sayin โ€œblut lustโ€ instead of blood lust

Kirstyn Loud

Damn the beginning of this is all tea XD like damn Nikki u go girl tell em XD

Jaylene Hillier

I love all the looks you do I can never pull it off but I could probably pull this look off I canโ€™t wait

Jaylene Hillier

Team both omg I loved it so much!!

Makeup_ Mamaxo

Lovin that purple shade ๐Ÿฅฐ

Booper Dooper

Those look amazing!!! I bought the pallet today!

Brea Schmidt

I love both eyes I canโ€™t decide ๐Ÿ’œ I canโ€™t wait for my palette to come in the mail!!

Carolina Morales-Alicea

I can never make my eye make up like that. I still want that pallet tho

KC Sunshine

The lips look amazing!! Those colors didnt appear every day but you made it look different than I imagined it would. Beautiful.

Gwen

This look is bomb af ๐Ÿ’ฏ. The beginning of your first eye look reminded me of Pat McGrath. I know yโ€™all gonna revoke my black card but I love Jeffrey shadows too ๐Ÿ˜ญ.

Dinesh Varan

Those eyeshadow colours make ur eye ๐Ÿ‘€ colour "POP"

Dead Vision Entertainment

paars
                                                    this pallet is beautiful

D Rusk

PAARS is purple. Nikki, you are straight wonderful person. I respect you judgement.

KC Sunshine

Team pull it out queen on the left..first eye. Cant wait to play with my palette when it arrives!

Love Peace

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

D Rusk

I bought Jeffree Star palette and glosses for my daughter. Now I'm

KC Sunshine

Bought mine today, eek!!

KC Sunshine

She says Blood like a Jamaican. I just wanna hear her say one time "What da Blut clot!" ๐Ÿ˜‚

Angela Anasta

You so gorgeous look like a queen!!!

AAP

Girl u could tell u were having a hard time with the shadows

sierrashaw27

Love the opinion both looks turned out prime beautiful baby girl

Clare Vela

I can literally HEAR Jefree shouting ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผYASSSS BITCH!!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผEVERY TIME NIKKIE GETS EXCITED OVER THE SHADES. In his DEEP Diva Man VOICE !!!

Patricia Lasseter

Why even question MY STAR?????

#116286
                                                                          Terri Laskoske

Cant wait to get this palette ๐Ÿ˜ my daughter bought it today for us . The packaging is so elegant ๐Ÿ’—

#116287
                                                                            marlies de vries

Brows look great โ™ฅ๏ธ

#116288
                                                                              Ariana Grindr

2:38 seconds in and I've never smashed the subscribe button so fast ๐Ÿ’•

#116289
                                                                                8 Ballz

JEFFREE STAR IS THE BEST IN PACKAGING, EXTRANESS AND QUALITY- PERIOD PERIODT!!! TY NIKKI FOR A "BLUT LUST REVIEW" ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿงจ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ’œ

#116290
                                                                                  natalie ann

I love the paars and blauw side! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™
                                                                                    So beautiful and soo amazingly talented!

#116291
                                                                                    deceitful luv

I need royal pain that blush color to be a single its so basic but perfect i need it but i am not a purple person ugh

#116292
                                                                                      Sandy Hatfield

Pull it out girl with the teal.

#116293
                                                                                        Clare Vela

Nicholas Tutorials!!!!!

#116294
                                                                                          Draven Blackwood

Not gonna lie i kinda like the red… i feel like red is SOOO difficult to make because it can come off as a pink

#116295
                                                                                            bogen broom

The Earth is flat and Motionless. Fact โœ…

#116296
                                                                                              Chrissy Rodriguez

I Am instead in the palette and i love both eyes

#116297
                                                                                                Ernest

Purple green screen spotted behind the female

#116298
                                                                                                  Jacqueline Martinez

What that red looks beautiful

#116299
                                                                                                    Canal Utopia

haaaa lo guys โค

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!