JEFFREE STAR Jawbreaker Collection Review | NikkieTutorials

Main JEFFREE STAR Jawbreaker Collection Review | NikkieTutorials

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    NikkieTutorials

JEFFREE STAR Jawbreaker Collection Review | NikkieTutorials

Jeffree Star Cosmetics just released the brand new JAWBREAKER Summer collection and since you guys know I love me some bright colors I knew I had to put …

NikkieTutorials

DID YOU LOVE JAWBREAKERS AS A KID??

Diana Majka

You can find jaw breakers probably on line but Cracker Barrel sells them in their restaurants/gift shops. The gift shop section sells them the big ones and the mini ones!

Rebecca

With so much drama in the LBC itโ€™s kinda hard being s-n-o-e-p but I, some how some way keep coming up with funky bleep bleep like every single day ๐Ÿ™

Ig: re.bec.ca.r

Miko MiMi

You look like Barbie. I loved the make up ๐Ÿ’•

Zara Saad

I WAS HERE FOR THE COSMO AND WANDA REFERENCES

rownak rubia

This looks remind me of Elle wood or Regina George y'all know just saying

Holly Griffin

I love how the pink eyeshadows kind of bled into each other as one. Thereโ€™s still the center pop of color but itโ€™s still a wearable look.๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Ashwaq Jp

This is so pretty I love you ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

X_Kaat_X

Beautiful!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

ILIANA TRECE

If someone has beef w her then theyโ€™re just a hater cause sheโ€™s sweet af :(((

creative student

I think you look like a modern Dalores Umbridge ๐Ÿ˜…

Ian Garcia

16:10 Nikkie just do magic. ๐Ÿคฃ

Matey Pusok

if u had no offense on your lips it wouldve looked like wanda gave cosmo a good bj

Cathy 21

Thanks Nikkie for a real review and for always being sweet like Snoep. LYSM ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’œ

glenn orodio

Nikkie going full on BARBIE AAAAHHHHโฃ๏ธ

Kristen O’Neill

I thought of you when I first saw this collection! The colors are gorgeous!

Catrin Jones

Snoep

chloรฉ

Nikki: โ€œletโ€™s makes this minimalisticโ€

Jazzy garcia

SSSSSNNNNNOOOEEEEPPPPP.
                                            DROP IT LIKE ITโ€™S HOT
                                            Lol

Brooklyn Paul

this would of looked SOOOOO good with a black liquid lip

Laura E

Wait… Fairly Odd Parents are a 90โ€™s thing girl.

Pia Meadow

in norway snoep is almost the same only its written like `snop` ๐Ÿ˜›

R N

I thought you guys donโ€™t talk anymore?

Hannah R

LIVING for this look ๐Ÿ˜

Lililetus C

I really liked this simple yet joyful look. This palette is absolutely stunning. Very pigmented.

Alyssa Marie

I feel like the looks bomb but she should've done black eyeliner with like a neon green around it

Michael yost

Snoep

TheChristina Cakes

this is one of my FAVORITE looks you've ever done! i love it!

miss beauty

Qui est franรงais et ne comptent rien de tout

Melia

Someone needs to make a compilation of her moaning at bright highlight ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

stepdad

Anyone else was disappointed because of the eyeshadow

f l o r e n c e

doesnโ€™t do a hint of makeup yet watches people do it and still gets stressed

Lizzy Pelosof

Frruuuh … ffuuuhh

Jetsy Pagan

Anybody else getting mean girls vibes?

Love this makeup. My 2 favorite colors coral and pink

#67947
                                                                          FashionnArt

I WANT SOME SNOEP IN MY LIFE!!! lol ๐Ÿ˜€
                                                                            BUT, i realllly LOVED THE 80'S VIBE OF THE MAKE UP LOOK!!! <3333333 Wish you added pink shadow to you temples and cheeks a bit lol, 80's alllll the waaaaaayyyy <3 ๐Ÿ™‚

#67948
                                                                            Madella Beauty

I love love love love pink makeup!!!!!!!! Love this look!

#67949
                                                                              Gayane

Does anyone know what brush she uses for her bronzer ?!?!!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

#67950
                                                                                justjess1986

How is this a pride month moment? That made no sense.

#67951
                                                                                  Murielle Diaz-Caamano

Your makeup looks better than SNOEP!

#67952
                                                                                    Chaelah Vuuren

This is where the real sh*t is at!! Living for this video!

LOVE THE HONESTY WITH THIS REVIEW. Makes you really have a better look on whether to buy it or not. The answer is a definite yes from me tho

#67953
                                                                                      Fflur Morris

I lovedddd this look!! I also love โ€œsnoepโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’“

#67954
                                                                                        oookaypal

Did anyone catch the name of the bronzer?

#67955
                                                                                          iram Khan

Nikki do full face makeup with eyeshadows challenge

#67956
                                                                                            TuฤŸba Albayrak

Mรผkemmel renkler beee

#67957
                                                                                              Carley Warnock

10:34 dori is that you ? ๐Ÿณ

#67958
                                                                                                Rayhana Khan

Pink/coral again

#67959
                                                                                                  Destiny Hoye

I think the stars would look better on the outer corner of her eye but her makeup overall looks so good as always !!

#67960
                                                                                                    StyleBoy Esposito

I'm in love with this look ๐Ÿ˜

#67961
                                                                                                      hayden official

I love Nikkie for many reasons!
                                                                                                        Sheโ€™s family friendly!
                                                                                                        Sheโ€™s never in the drama!
                                                                                                        Her makeup is INCREDIBLE!
                                                                                                        She inspired me to carry on wearing makeup!
                                                                                                        I now am brave enough to start a YouTube channel!
                                                                                                        I love u Nikkie!!๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
                                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!