JEFFREE STAR Magic Star CONCEALER & SETTING POWDER.. The Truth!

Main JEFFREE STAR Magic Star CONCEALER & SETTING POWDER.. The Truth!

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    NikkieTutorials

JEFFREE STAR Magic Star CONCEALER & SETTING POWDER.. The Truth!

After trying Jeffree Star’s BLUE BLOOD collection, pretty much all of you wanted my raw and honest opinion on Jeffree’s new Magic Star concealers & setting …

NikkieTutorials

ARE YOU JOINING THE GIVEAWAY? …the Dutch Word of the Day is: "Prachtig". 🇳🇱✨

Vivo smalls Nathim

Jij bent gewoon prachtig mens! En kijk jaren naar je ❤️😘

Chocoholic Nabz

I feel prachtig😊

rubina Lama

why do i not see any comments about nickie loving blackpink

Anastasia’s Makeup Land

U look Prachtig

Taylor Mclean

Nickie is soooooooo Prachtig 💖💖

Mercedes Chadd

You look so prachtig. Love you Nikki!
                    Insta: sadiewikid

Anela Djesevic

what a prachtig day. you are such a prachtig person with and without makeup never change! <3333333

Liannah Kim

Nikkie's makeup looks are always Prachtig 😍❤️💯

Hardeep Sidhu

Girl you're prachtig!

Christopher Madrid

I feel prachtig when i have my full makeup fantasy on yaas.
                            I join the giveaway !

Grey Lethallin

Oh this amazing <3 trying to keep up with the words.. prachtig i am feeling a lil spitty with

Carina Munteanu

That highlight is PRACHTIG ✨⚡️💥

Jalyn Gil

Nikki’s Tutorials is a prachtig soul and is my all time favorite YouTuber who has inspired me in more ways than one

Amarat

I’m fucking prachtig

candela garcia

Your eyeshadow looks prachtig gurl

lea ece

BLINKSSS ARE WE HERE

Ştefania Bîrnea

You are so prachtiggggggg (ig:stefania_birnea)

Arman Sezinbil

wat zie je er prachtig uit in deze look wauw zeg !❤️

TaishaVloggea

Roses are red
                                              Violets are blue
                                              Nikkie looks Prachtig
                                              And so do you 💕

Moya Makeup Artiste

I really love this look you look like a prachtig doll

valerie Jaramillo

Nikkie you are Amazingly Prachtig!! Love the look 💙💙💙

D Kelley

I feel like “prachtig killer” would be a pretty interesting palette name. Lolol

Barbra Ndhlovu

That lip colour is soooo prachtig

Nermeen Hamada

I really liked how the concealer looks on you . Personally , the jour one didn’t suit my under eyes , as it made my fine lines more apparent . A question I have is what if you use the powder puff to set your under eye instead of the sponge , don’t you think the lumping wouldn’t stand a chance to be present?? My cat Neige ( it means snow in French ) is sooooo PRACHTIG ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Amanda Carpenter

You look so prachtig with the strawberry pop lipstick.

AmiOgmios

Looking prachtig as always! ❤️💕

Aisha Nisar

I think everyone is prachtig in red

Kristan Saldana

Now I need to get some JS concealer and setting powder to make myself even more prachtig!

Ines Lima

I hope to win the palette to look flawless and PRACHTIG everyday. As you do!

Nika Golobic

Youuu are so prachtig 😘😍

Amra Kurtovic

Prachtig😁

Jessica Hittesdorf

Nikkie your friend's art was so prachtig! You should be so proud of her and such a good friend supporting her.💓

Danique Freling

It is prachtig how obsessed you are with BlackP!nk. 🖤💗

#43325
                                                                          everydayisrose

Livinggg for this eyeshadow look-prachtig!!

#43326
                                                                            Ti mea

For everyone who reads this: You’re PRACHTIG. Don‘t forget this ❤️

#43327
                                                                              Sarah Klingler

Nikkie the make up look is so prachtig on you! Love the „pink red😏“ lip😂 you‘re the best✨ Love you❤️
                                                                                Instagram: sarah_klingler

#43328
                                                                                Melissa Santillan

you are prachtig 😍😍

#43329
                                                                                  John Andrei Zulueta

We are both "Prachtig" 😉😉😉😉😘😘😘😘
                                                                                    I love you, Nikkie😘😘😘

#43330
                                                                                    queensereya

I love watching your videos and your makeup for the wear test was prachtig.

#43331
                                                                                      Lisa M.

Dutch: Slecht
                                                                                        German: Schlecht
                                                                                        Dutch: Prachtig
                                                                                        German: Prächtig

#43332
                                                                                        Vassy Gentcheva

You look so prachtig ! 🙂 ❤️

#43333
                                                                                          Serena McIntyre

Your makeup looks are always so verbazend (stunning) and prachtig. Please give us a tutorial for that amazing eye look, would love to re-create it 🙂 <3

#43334
                                                                                            Pratham Soni

Everybody is looking prachtig

#43335
                                                                                              lizzl

I am German so the 'ch' sound is not that difficult.🤠 PRACHTIG

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
                                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                              error: Content is protected !!