JEFFREE STAR MAGIC STAR CONCEALERS | Full Day Wear Test

Main JEFFREE STAR MAGIC STAR CONCEALERS | Full Day Wear Test

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Tati

FULL DAY Wear Test on the NEW Jeffree Star Cosmetics MAGIC STAR Concealers and Setting Powder! xo’s ~ Tati HALO Before & After PHOTOS HERE …

Jen Merrell

I need someone who is 45 to test this lol I use to have smooth under eyes like you but nothing looks good lately lol great video gorgeous you!

Amy Ozinga

If when trying to do eye makeup if ANY kind, your eyes wonโ€™t stop running down your face until there is no more makeup to speak of, is there any way to combat this?? I used to NEVER have ANY problems, but now Iโ€™m ultra sensitive. Please help??

Elibeth Alejandra Perez Aviles

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Transcendental Portal

How many times do we have to say it? Turn on your friggen Air ๐Ÿ™„

gรถkberk tay

This shirt is THE ONE for me! Please tell me where you got it pleasee

Vasthi93 Sunaert

I use my hair to not transfer make-up on my manโ€™s shirt or on pillows or the couch. I just lay on my hair ๐Ÿ˜‚ It realy works! Make-up is still on point even after a nap on my hair ๐Ÿ˜‚

Stephanie Mendez

I'll wait until next year to get his blue pallet and concealer, when everyone will have it and won't be sold out ๐Ÿ˜˜

gabriela webb

the comment section can be such a toxic place to come across. the amount of negative comments i witness makes me hella existential af. is it just me tho?

Sayra Sandoval

Here for the all time honest reviews๐Ÿ™‚

ๅพๅ‡คๅนด

ordered! cannot wait for the concealer and powder!and just me feel Tati loses weight ??thank you for your test!

Ayesha Arshad

Tati really is my favourite YouTuber

FranSing Montaรฑo

I was WAITING for that C5 shade ๐Ÿ˜†

amberlr3

the whitesplaing at the end of the video.. wtf.

M Dio

Hey, I have a Luca, too. Lol

Breaking Shan

Talk about copy right problems please!!!

Melissa Schaefer

i wanna hear about copyrights!!! maybe a snapstory or insta story if not wothy of video?

Danielle Dubien

Expose those greedy bastards tati! They even tried copyrighting my little small channel!

Tommy Pereira

Tati go tf off ab copyrights

JerichosOnlyFan ุช (female)

My foundation is difficult to match, too. My face is pale, neutral undertone, & my neck is yellow undertone. Wtf. ๐Ÿ˜†

love pink

Iโ€™m Hispanic and I appreciate c13, which is medium with a neutral undertone. Love his shade range.

Karen Garza

Yo no se por que lloran con el rango de tonos siii esta sรบper. Se ve que esta bien repartido y sobre todo los colores de corrector siempre son mรกs claros cara iluminar inclusive en los colores de piel mas obscuros.

Haydee Nena

Iโ€™m Puerto Rican and I always have trouble with concealers I have a olive undertone so Iโ€™m excited

Ivy Daniels

I'm so anxious to try that concealer!!

Selena Damman

I dont know but you look soo pretty in this video like wOw

Gabby Erickson

Oooh Iโ€™m actually excited about this launch itโ€™s hard to find concealers and foundations that cater to the olive undertone!

Vam Nate

Thanks for making this video… ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

mirmir HC

Is it just my phone or is the audio if off with the video?

Ivy Daniels

Great cautionary message Tati. I bought make up online once and it had a famous brand name of drug store make up, Revlon or L'oreal I think and when I opened it, It stunk to high heaven. It smelled like chemicals and plastic so much it was nauseating. Omg, can you imagine what it might have done to my skin? Or my whole system, because what we put on our skin gets into our whole body. Love your videos, happy holiday weekend.

julie dunham

I want to hear your thoughts on copy rights. And you saying that his powder and concealer is completely replacing you beloved shape tape and hudas powder says a lot about his products and how good they are. I feel you give the most honest reviews even when it is products by people you are good friends with. And I like that. Big ๐Ÿ‘ up.

Sham Bewitching

I dont know Tati, u were shocked when Tom Ford's concealer can hide tatoo, 'why hide Tatoo'. And then Jefree Star's concealer hides tatoo, u get excited?. I don't think I wanna watch any of Jefree Star's makeup review by u… Filled with biasness.

Shaneh Rodgers

C4 and C11 I so desperately need. I have rose undertones with freckled skin. I can literally never ever find my correct color. I would love to have those and that fantastic powder as well. You swatching them doesn't bother me one bit. I just really, really need them. So if by any chance you decide to do a giveaway for the broke and needy. ๐Ÿ–‘ Hello I am right here! I love your channel and Jeffery as well as James Charles and your precious husband James. You are so honest and just a pleasure to watch. I could literally, well, let me be honest… I have literally watched nothing other than your YouTube videos all day long for several days in a row on many occasions. Even a ton of your past videos. I know I can't get the makeup you review in those, but I still absolutely love watching you get excited about different things you find and all the deals you are able to get at drugstores. It's just really amazing content. Thank you so much for sharing your life with the world. I know that can't be easy at all. So please just know it is deeply appreciated, especially for people like myself who have some medical problems that make getting out and about a lot difficult for me sometimes. I wish I could afford to order Jefferies concealer and powder, but my budget won't allow for it unfortunately. So , lol, as I said, I would absolutely without any doubt use the things you already tested. โ˜บ The way the powder you used sat on the concealer and peach corrector was absolutely fenominal. The bake dusted off easily leaving no chunky or uneven powder buildup. I would die for a make up day that spectacular. Anyway, thank you for all that you do on Youtube Tati. You are great. I don't have Snap chat or Twitter, so please never stop uploading your videos here on YouTube. I love you so much. You are gorgeous, amazing, honest and kind. Never ever change. Sending you and James hugs and lots of love from Mississippi! ๐Ÿ’œ Shaneh

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                  error: Content is protected !!