Jeffree Star x Morphe Artistry Palette Reveal!

Main Jeffree Star x Morphe Artistry Palette Reveal!

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    jeffreestar

Jeffree Star x Morphe Artistry Palette Reveal!

HEY EVERYONE… Welcome Back to my channel!!! Hi, How Are Ya? Today I’m revealing PART 2 of the Morphe x Jeffree Star collaboration!!! Earlier this year I …

Huntre

why are you a dude🤢🤢🤮

Nallely Alv

The intro was ICONIC 😵😵😵

shanajia limuaco

You'll launch it on august 13 and it's my birthday!!!!!!!!!! Can I have it as my birthday gift :(((((

Davina Artha

omg I was shook when Hearing The Most Iconic Song😍

LetItRain2019

Only time I want to buy EVERYTHING.

Dark-Stormy- Sky

Wand noise 😍🤤

Evie Hibbert

OMG OMG OMG I NEED

except I know I’m too broke pahahaha 😂

shanajia limuaco

I love you jeffree!!!!!!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤

Pup Rakan

Nate and fast lane!!!!

Erica Munguia

I am living!!!! 😍💕

Irma’z Vizion

I'm living for this !!!!!!! Neeed omg this video is #1 on trending ahh!

SuperOofNiy

Who let a pride boy on trending

clare leach

Hiiiii duddddde my freaking gosdshhshsh THE HOUSE I DIE

Tara Noberini

Oh my God all 30 DELISH👏👏👏👏👏

Juliana Olvera

Anyone else crazy support and binge watch his videos and all content and want to support more but your a broke bitch and only have “ the gloss “ 😔✌🏽❤️❤️❤️

Aspyn Kingsbury

Obsessed with the whole collab

Seenya B

I thought he would have his dogs names. Or did he already have a pallet with each of their name?

BB LYNNE

Ugh, your hair and makeup are amazing. I love it.

Gamingwith _ forgetme

Jake and Tana: “Yess number 1 on trending. We’re getting clout yess!

Jeffree star: “Hold my beauty blender”

Brooks Family

SMALL YOUTUBER SUBSCRIBE & HELP ME GROW🙏🏽👨‍👩‍👦‍👦

badkitty101

Oh god damn. This drops on my sister's 16th birthday…. good thing I love my sister

Emily Fruend

i’m very happy this is above Jake Paul’s wedding on the trending list 🙂

Antonio Oporta Obando

ProFoxGaming

I honestly hope Jeffree does a pallet dedicated to Diamond. It would warm my head.

Justice Kings

I wish i have a lot of money so that i can buy all jeffree star products 😢 i am tired just watching , I want to own one!😭

tik_tok_bhadie _

The true artistry pallete

Cristy C.

That's a perfect makeup for Mexico's Independence day!!! Hahaha I love it 😍🇲🇽

park taehyung

OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSS

G4 BIN

that's made me remember Marilyn manson

Purity Mi

I love Jeffree and I think it’s funny how he comes out with makeup all the time

tik_tok_bhadie _

James Charles who

Random Hajile

This garbage is degeneracy at it's finest.

Have some fucking dignity.

KIMORA ELLIS

do yo thing boo

Emily Plowman

Watched this video twice, k bye

#83882
                                                                          Bilguun Batbaatar

100k ss challenge

#83883
                                                                            k-lee rob

What the fuck is that brush set Jeffree.. those look cheap as hell. The eyeshadow palette looks amazing but those brushes honey… I’m disappointed

#83884
                                                                              Cheyenne Whaley

As someone who absolutely sucks at eyeshadows, I love how each row was specially paired for a specific look in mind. Takes the guessing out of what will look the best together.

#83885
                                                                                Jay Lee

My boys found this vid. When they asked what you were I said lost. Not a boy not a girl just lost.

#83886
                                                                                  Nav singh

Love itttt

#83887
                                                                                    Diamond life

What new out of nowhere jeffreestar

#83888
                                                                                      Зияда Махамбетбердиева

👍

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!