JEFFREE STAR X MORPHE vs ALIEXPRESS!! *awkward* + MORPHE FLUIDITY FOUNDATION & JAMES CHARLES PALETTE

Main JEFFREE STAR X MORPHE vs ALIEXPRESS!! *awkward* + MORPHE FLUIDITY FOUNDATION & JAMES CHARLES PALETTE

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      JEFFREE STAR X MORPHE vs ALIEXPRESS!! *awkward* + MORPHE FLUIDITY FOUNDATION & JAMES CHARLES PALETTE

JEFFREE STAR X MORPHE / MORPHE FLUIDITY FOUNDATION REVIEW AND WEAR TEST / JAMES CHARLES PALETTE REVIEW AND WEAR TEST …

Pretty Pastel Please

Shoutout to Kenzie for her amazing eyeshadow tutorial that I followed using the James Charles Palette! Check out her channel and show her some love 😍https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JDDFr5BwB8

Caity Chiz

πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

justina.snow

my mind: β€˜52 minutes?? Are you crazy??’
            my finger: presses the play button

I so appreciate your dedication to this comparison, other reviewers should watch and learn! Because taking a glimpse of brushes still laying in a box and saying β€˜yep, they’re all the same as Aliexpress ones’ is not a descent measurment of similarities.

Sibylle Bloemen

great video, love the honest reviews!

Jennifer Dunlap

Freaking love the bird

Abby Miles

Could you do a pastel style swap with Alexa Poletti?

Emily h

I lost it when you asked Archie what he thought and he just gave the sassiest look ever

Skull_Of_ Death19

On your Instagram

Skull_Of_ Death19

Give me the stuffffff

Savy D

This was Archie’s face when he saw they were the same brush set 7:00 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Naughty Kitten 13

This was so much fun to watch!

Kate_Kosmo

I love these brushes and the sponges are awesome, especially the little ones work great under the eye and nose contour/baking. Archie is so cute trying to copy you and use the brushes on your face lol.

Justine Boggs

"Any minute now..the dark lord will come for us." I died πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Odd Eyes94

I actually use Hard Candy, It Cosmetics and Black Moon makeup. And I buy my brushes in bulk from Rosegal, Wish, Aliexpress, and Ebay. Recently started buying a few pallets from Hottopic because they work surprisingly well.

Samantha L

I LOVE the part where Archie is hitting the scale πŸ˜‚ I love him so much wow.

Charley Bartolo

Im not a person that comments often but thanks for honesty and cruelty free advocacy. Pets deserve the best care and it really shows in your video's how much love and delicacy you have for Archie!

Emma Roberts

omg i love kenzie. She was Ariel at Disneyworld. What a job

Gabrielle Maimon

who else is loving Alex's nails!!!!!!!

Amanda Martin

i wanted that brush set so bad it was already sold out

Ruiki Toji

Who else said β€œbless you” when little Archie sneezed XD

This review is so thorough and omg I love Archie !!!!

Blue Strawberry

I love your channel !!

Erica McElrath

I don’t have a instagram πŸ˜” but would follow you if i did πŸ’•

Hapito

Hi, that metal part between the bristles and the handle is called the Pharrell.

Skye Karn

I also have the jeffree brush kit and I didn’t have the same problem with the highlight brush but I did go in with a heavier hand and used a sweeping almost buffing motion. That might help?

Tessa rain

I think the jeffree side was better but thats just me

Christy Dunlap

ALL brushes that have a that certain name like the "brow brush" LOOK THE SAME! DO THEY NOT? Just because they have a similar look doesn't mean they're the same one thing you have to know about Ali EXPRESS is THEY COPY OFF OF WHAT AND WHO IS THE MORE POPULAR NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND! YOU FOOLISH LITTLE GIRL

Michelle Martin

Archie helping her contour was adorable!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ

cedardryad

Archie is probably a better make up artist than myself.

Sherrie xx

The close ups at the end were brilliant!! Everyone needs to do this!!! But I think they’re too scared πŸ˜‚

Sherrie xx

The close ups at the end were brilliant!! Everyone needs to do this!!! But I think they’re too scared πŸ˜‚

Ashley Zoe

I enjoyed this video so much more because of Archie! Full-on lol-ed the whole way through XD

Elizebeth Fox

Ah, love your honesty!!!! I was so excited for this one.
                                                                      You and Archie will never be canceled. πŸ’•

Luna From Saturn

Honestly, based on solely the price, I think the AliExpress brushes were better. But that being said, if you’re willing to spend a little more, the morphe brushes will probably last longer!

Jaydi TheHuman

That Archie scream is me when my eyebrows look like distant cousins rather than sisters πŸ™‚

Sabrina Purchase

Archie is the most adorable thing in the world. 😭😍

#2488
                                                                            Karla Ramirez

You have to review boomoutlet!! ❀️❀️

#2489
                                                                              Christsflower

It’s one thing to be Jeffrey Star approves, but it’s another thing to be Pretty Pastel approved. πŸ’žπŸ’•πŸ’πŸ’–πŸŒΈπŸ’

#2490
                                                                                Zoe M

I absolutely love how much detail you went into when comparing the brushes I have the cheaper brushes from amazon and love them!!
                                                                                  Shout out to Archie I love reading all his captions!!!! Xxx❀️

#2491
                                                                                  Joanna B

gimme brushes!

#2492
                                                                                    Amalia Rosa

Can you do a video on how to edit

#2493
                                                                                      Diana BOSS

Awesome! (':

#2494
                                                                                        Rou

"Didnt realize how white i am." Gurl! Preach. This ginger can relate. Especially when it comes to contour. Ever thought to do wish vs aliexpress of same items?

#2495
                                                                                          Nefy

That punching sound when archie is twatting the scale…oh god i died of laughter

#2496
                                                                                            Emily !

Theory: could the morphe powder be throwing off the highlighter? I feel like sometimes my highlight performs differently over a very powdered base

#2497
                                                                                              Alice Ribeiro

This part = the ferrule

#2498
                                                                                                Meme Lord

I wish I had the money to spend on nicer brushes

#2499
                                                                                                  Linda C.

🐦🐦🐦🐦 I LOVE THE BIRD AND HE STAYS!!!!!πŸ˜…πŸ˜„ I AGREE 😍😍

#2500
                                                                                                    Melissa Owens

Also…psstt…u have 40 yr old subs!!!

#2501
                                                                                                      Camilla Bergmann

This was the first video I'm watching of yours, and I love that you can be so concentrated while having a bird on you

#2502
                                                                                                        Lokaikell Jean

Your brows are getting more and more good! <3

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
                                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!