JOJO SIWA Halloween Makeup Transformation! | NikkieTutorials

Main JOJO SIWA Halloween Makeup Transformation! | NikkieTutorials

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    NikkieTutorials
      JOJO SIWA Halloween Makeup Transformation! | NikkieTutorials

Today I’m transforming into JOJO SIWA for Halloween! If you’ve always wanted to become the rainbow loving queen with a bow, keep on watching! North West …

NikkieTutorials

THUMBS UP IF YOU SEE THE SIMILARITIES!!! βœ¨πŸŽ€βœ¨

Andreea Pinkyy

everyone else: look it s jojo!!
          me: omg! who? jonathan? joseph? jotaro?
          everyone else: jojo siwa!
          me: oh.

Arman Sandhu

THIS is the future jojo siwa

Pluviangin

omg i hate the intro!!!!! :DDD so funny!

Arshad Ansari

😍😍😍😍 luuuuvvvv u nikki

Ricardo Santiago

ROFFFFLL THE INTRO

Walid Yehya

I just got a pompoen spice from starbucks

Shelby Ivory

Absolutely obsessed with your background music! So chill! ❀️

Tasneem Khan

I love Pom poens

Fran Rod

Quite Spooky!

Elda Abazi

I love carving pompoen

colleen cookney

Oh my God you really do look so much like her!!

Fflur Morris

I can’t wait to carve out some pompoen’s this Halloween πŸŽƒ

Sonia 14

So good !! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Abigail Sian

The glitter on the rainbow is amazing!!!!

Dorotea Dora

Jojo is 16 years old😁

Lovisa Andersson Γ–hr

I love your energy and i love u sm

Yoni Parnas

We want you to do the "skeletone girl" look from LADY GAGAπŸ–€

Ruby official

U look exactly like jojo…. 😱

Silje Hoel Sakshaug

Great transformation Nikkie. Love all your videos so much!<3<3<3

Souzana K.

This tutorial could be a so fucking good prideπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ makeup look bitch😍❀️ ( love it )

Kathi

What do you mean with a break of horror?! This is the scariest one of them all πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Abigail Sian

Love this! Love the boo headbandπŸ€™

Wendigo Whispers

Don't know Jojo, but this was fun. Ooh, what about a look based on your intro?! Mystical moon goddess witch <3

The Loon

"You're the queen of your own rainbow"
                                                        So cheesy, but a really good concept πŸ˜‚

Yoana Peneva

I am in love with this intro❀

Brittany P

I HATE pompoen spice ANYTHING! Lol.

nic pace

what is that bronzer brush she's using? she never listed it.

sam theviking_alt ;D

I thought her neck was in pain and that she was ill in the beginning… then realized she's acting like Jojo XD

ToriZee

The only thing I know about Jojo is that Ive seen her pictures on the colorful hair bows I bought my niece but this is spot on!!

Adventures with Mariana

Nikkie this is scarier than your other looks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’•πŸ’•

Esther Mirjam

Looooove the backdrop

Britt brat Makeup

I would so wear that just to wear it love

Madeline W.

I went pompoen picking the other day πŸ’•

#99783
                                                                          xxonspotlight

Ngl…the nikita face pallette bronzer…did not look too great. :/

#99784
                                                                            ayushi sahajwani

The freaking intro gives me lifeee every single timeπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœŒπŸ»πŸŒΈ

#99785
                                                                              Eline Dennison

Pompoen!!😘😘

#99786
                                                                                Emma Sondra

Loved this!

#99787
                                                                                  Dilcia Guzman Sings

This is how you go as Jojo for Halloween. Tana, please take notes πŸ“

#99788
                                                                                    Mia Hayes

I WAS CARVING A POMPOEN, BUT WHEN I GOT THE NOTIFICATION I RAN AND THEN MY PRUIK FELL OF AND THEN I GOT TO MY LAPTOP AND CLICKED HELLA FAST!

#99789
                                                                                      Kyla Mangalindan

HAHAHAHA THE INTRO πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

#99790
                                                                                        Heyo mayooo

When carving pompoens, I make mine really scary

#99791
                                                                                          elizabeth josephine

Wait when you did the lips It was really looking like Jojo

#99792
                                                                                            Allie Marie

I just took a DNA text turns out I’m 100% a pompoen

#99793
                                                                                              Hunny Bunny

I like how this whole video it seems Nikkie is low key roasting Jojo πŸ™ˆπŸ˜†

#99794
                                                                                                MikaMonster92

Me, a 27-year-old recluse: who the f*ck is Jojo siwa

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
                                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                error: Content is protected !!