JULY BOXYCHARM UNBOXING | 2019 (Try on- First Impressions)

Main JULY BOXYCHARM UNBOXING | 2019 (Try on- First Impressions)

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by KathleenLights.
Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights

JULY BOXYCHARM UNBOXING | 2019 (Try on- First Impressions)

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Watch me test out this months BOXYSHERM!!!!! I hope you guys enjoy! Thanks for watching! xoxo! …

KathleenLights

Hi guys!!!! So after I filmed this video… I realized I didn’t like the blue eyeshadow in the palette after all. Hahahah it wasn’t as pigmented as I would like it it be (you can tell as I’m applying it) but also it faded after like…. 2 hours of being on my lids!!!! Absolutely not! Electric chair!

Makeup with Audrey!

really nice box this month! i would never spend my coins 0n that palette but it's cute a d i Will use it.

Kristina Gutierrez

was you teasing us in the very beginning with your nail polish color??? lol…I got one of the new Alamar Nudes and I REALLY wanted the pink Mother of Pearl Alamar Gloss. but if I can't find a trade then I will for sure be using it.

BB Lunsford

😁😄☺Get ya mama back on here to have your mom and you do the Elemis mask with her

Heather Terry

This eye look….WOW!

Susie Lewis

Love your bold eye looks! Too bad it didn’t wear well.

Amanda De La Torre

You’re always funny but u were ESPECIALLY funny in this 😂😂

Kristin Danielle

Can you do a video about your experience with Invisalign?

Dulce Vianey

Clicking on a Kathleen Lights unboxing boxycharm video and getting a boxycharm ad with Kathleen in it ❤😁

StyleAttempt

I love how supportive of a friend you are. Amazing person, you!!! <3

Kathryn Stanton

What was the lip liner you used in this video?

CassCass

Can you do a WEDDING TUTORIAL 👰

Lucy Ramirez

I was actually disappointed in the alamar mother of pearl lip gloss, I just wasn’t a fan of the formula. I think the Dominique Cosmetics gloss was much better. Still like alamar as a brand though!! Just disappointed in this one product

罗嫣怡

girrrrrrl what's on your nails!!! love it!

Whit L.

Ok well…I’m disappointed there was no “boxysherrrm unboxing” announcement. I mean, I know it’s a boxycharm unboxing but boxysherrrm is different

Seeriousli

i wasnt a fan of the palette the formula seemed nice but im just not into natural eye makeup

HeyCharmaineee

Why do I feel like Kathleen purposely got a white towel because she just wanted to see what would happen LOL

HeyCharmaineee

Why do I feel like Kathleen purposely got a white towel because she just wanted to see what would happen LOL

Samantha St. Clair

Loved my box! Finally got to try kogendo wipes and ofra lipstick. Those brushes are amazing. Love the eyeshadow pallet and the Elemis brand I’ve always want to try. Stoked. Thanks for all your videos!!

Leila Wolfert

Loved what you did with eyeshadows…BEAUTIFUL!

Chris Lecher

…but you can just use your bronzer for your crease shade….? It's actually a beautiful palette. The look you created is f*cking GLORIOUS. You have the most intoxicating eyes I've ever seen!

Theresa Green

can you do a whoooooooollllllllleeeee video on alamar please!!!!???!!!

Chris Lee

Did anyone catch the brand and color of the lip liner used?

nelly contreras

Love the look, too bad for the blue eye shadow!

Chris Lecher

There goes Kathleen Lights using the POOP TOWEL.

vicki lopez

You look beautiful Kathleen 🌺 love all of ur videos ☕

Chris Lecher

Babygirl, there is NOTHING wrong with YOUR FOREHEAD or YOU. You're a beautiful, kind, intelligent woman.

Jessica Baublit

Your look turned out way better than mine. Lol I didnt know what to do with the blue but felt obligated to use it because of only being 2 mattes. I agree it is nice quality but also wouldn't buy it myself

elizabeth quraishi

You had me cracking up when you couldn't find your lip gloss LOL and when you did your laugh in the background. Hilarious

Niya Abraham
                                                                  Erika Rosales

Didn’t care for this months Boxycharm. I got a different lip product also from another brand.

LaceyAlexa hamsters&cats

I skipped this month, wasn't even worth the $21 lol, and I can recreate this fun eye look with my collection💙

cmybliss _beauty

Honestly, I’m going to donate that palette. I think it’s beautiful but not my style at all. I’m on the opposite end of the spectrum from natural, but I think someone else might really enjoy it.

MrsAcosta78

I was soooo excited when I got the new lip gloss in Dulce! I was going to buy it after your last video, which I watched yeaterday… and my box came today 🙂

#75102
                                                                          Sophia Balderas

Love your videos kath❤️❤️❤️

#75103
                                                                            maddie grace

KATHLEEN! you neeedddd to do a video on the new colourpop lip tint crayons!!

#75104
                                                                              The World Is A Vampire

I've seen broccoli oil in a lot of korean skin care products. It's a skin brightener.

#75105
                                                                                Amanda Rose

Finally no wooden, dry liner that ends up in the trash! 🙌🏼

#75106
                                                                                  Madison Ozment

I appreciate you listing the products you’re wearing in the description! 😊

#75107
                                                                                    Natalie Rivera

Ugh I adore you and your vids!!! Please do a YouTube only giveaway! ❤️👀🤘🏻💃🏻

#75108
                                                                                      Chris Lecher

Elemis is a really great, prestige brand. You probably have seen them at a spa.

#75109
                                                                                        Chris Lecher

You do you, girl. If you make a video about picking up dog poop out of your back yard I'm gonna be watching it. So, don't you worry about a thang. We aren't going ANYWHERE. People love you, Kathleen. And people don't hold the ones they love to unreasonable expectations.

#75110
                                                                                          Minerva Cantu

Love the lips gloss

#75111
                                                                                            Liz Millay

I got the Koh Gen Do cleansing spa water wipes and wooooooow I get why you’re obsessed with them!

#75112
                                                                                              Cindy Lara

You are so funny! I thought I was the only one that made weird, funny noises ❤️😆

#75113
                                                                                                Jessica Marie

I was definitely waiting for this video, when I received my BoxyCharm package. Love you ♥️♥️♥️

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
                                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                error: Content is protected !!