JULY FAVORITES | 2019

Main JULY FAVORITES | 2019

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights

JULY FAVORITES | 2019

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) I wanted to share with you all of my recent MUST HAVES!!! I have been LOVING these products throughout July! I hope you guys …

Divya Ramanathan

Both Molten Glow Highlighter from Jouer and PACMAN Brush from Wetnwild r no longer available..😡😡😡😡😡 Ok ppl.. I'm officially jumping off ma buildin

Ethel Ann

rivaling?

C R

“Borderline putita” loved it😍😂😂

Elliott Falcon

Do a bedroom tour . Switch it up !

Crystal

Can someone tell me what a blush topper is?

Felicia Näsman

Thank you for a great video 😍 About the primers, I think it can be that glycerin breaks you out. I just watched this video about it, contains lots of info 🤗 love your channel ❤️ https://youtu.be/TGcJDQeo44Q

Kolour Gen

🏖Strand is beach in Afrikaans 🤷🏽‍♀️

Ezra Goggles

I also got the wet n wild pac man brush for the exact same reason & I agree. It’s a really good brush for bronzing

Sahar Varona

Da bobbage in da thumnail lols

Stina Baby21

I love when my makeup is borderline PUTICA!!!

Stina Baby21

Remember the nyc liquid liner??? It was that dupe for the schwing

Christy Ferasin

What on heavens is that magical polish??? Dish!!!

Cayang Zhong

Putica 😂😂😂😂 I gagged hahahaha

SkyRoseRave

ME LOOKING AT KATHLEEN'S NAILS 👀

Christy Ferasin

I also thought about getting a backup pac man brush!

Julia Fink

The strand is the street running along the beach in the Manhattan Beach etc. area

Rosemary Brandley

omg i got the star bag too in silver it’s the reason i signed up! 😭😻

Ghoulin Rouge

Love your nail color!!!

Laura Castro
                                            Joann Raj

I need a quick tutorial on how you apply nail polish cause girl I suck at it

Dianne Miller-Perry

What is on your nails?❤️

Karla Lazaro

I couldn’t help but notice you look a lot like your sister here. I know I know “duh you’re sisters” but is your hair darker? 🤔🤔

jada renee

you’re videos are literally the best and they make me so happy. i’ve been following you for YEARRSSS ( even tho i’m not that old ) but STILL. kathleeeeen, your videos just make me SO happy no matter what mood i’m in. you’re such an inspiration to me and i LOVE YOU 😭💓💓💓💓

Lillie Buschmann

You should do a video where you go back and review your OG YouTube favorite products

Mary Murphy

KATHLEEN, I’ve seen this nail polish your wearing in so many videos and I love it. What is it? Tell me tell me tell me

Amanda Rood

Rivaling 😂😂 yes I love Kathleen too. Super fun and full of energy!!

rebeca cruz

Kathleen your Boobs look amazing

Ashley Medina

My favorite part of your videos is hearing you say “juitttcy” 😭💘

liner by lauren

This is so weird but your tatas look amazing girl! Just thought I’d let ya know lol 😂❤️

Larita Mathis

MUFE Matt Velvet was my favorite but seriously I do think they changed it with the packaging change. 😢. 💖💄💋

Denise Sarabia

My favorite thing about this is you always support Gaby and your sis!!! Love your heart!

Aimee Galeana

The effects you do on your videos lately are the best 😂😂😭 they’re so funny!!!

BeautyByHalia

My hair long like chiaaa

Sydney True

Love Kathleen and her videos so so much but when she mentioned the J Cat concealers I was kinda shocked. Their concealer has 16 shades. Idk where she's getting the idea that they have "like 4". Now I'm not say that they don't need to expand, I'm just saying that A LOT of high-end brands don't even have 16 shades in foundation let alone 16 shades of concealer.

#82157
                                                                          Chloé G

The Strand is a popular beach in Oxnard, CA 😉👍🏝☀️

#82158
                                                                            Taylor Dawn

I can't find the Pac-Man brushes anywhere😭

#82159
                                                                              Samantha Rose

Ordered the dulce combo 😬

#82160
                                                                                Misty Parsons

Loving the new Lights Label makeup bag..it’s super cute!!💚🤩😍 Another awesome monthly favorites video..always enjoy these. Love you, Kathleen!!💖😘 xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo ⚡️✨⚡️

#82161
                                                                                  Constanza Latorre

Hey beautiful! There is a foundation that I honestly don’t know WHY TF no one, absolutely no one is talking about. I mean I know that is not new, is very old, but I LOVE IT. And I looked up for reviews or whatever and I couldn’t find a decent one. The product that i’m talking about is a physicians formula foundation called “touch of glow”. I have dry, sensitive, pale skin, and is by far the best foundation that I’ve ever tried. I would love to know your opinion about this product.
                                                                                    With that being said, I love u kat 💓.

#82162
                                                                                    Nicky Galvez

Loved the video <3 
                                                                                      Just ordered the Alamar Cosmetics lip glosses so excited

#82163
                                                                                      Jaunty Power

Does she have lip fillers now?

#82164
                                                                                        gabi childers

I knew that was alamar on ur lips without even looking. I love the lip gloss so much

#82165
                                                                                          Stephanie Loo

Brb gotta go buy that Jouer highlighter right now 😍😍😍

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
                                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                          error: Content is protected !!