JUNE BOXYCHARM UNBOXING | 2020 (Try On – First Impressions)

Main JUNE BOXYCHARM UNBOXING | 2020 (Try On – First Impressions)

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      JUNE BOXYCHARM UNBOXING | 2020 (Try On - First Impressions)

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Watch me test out June’s BOXYSHERM!!!!! I hope you guys enjoy! Thanks for watching! xoxo! Products In My Box: First Aid Beauty …

KathleenLights

HI MY FRIENDS!!! How was your weekend?!?! I love you guysssss hope you enjoy this video!!! Xoxo

Alien baby

All the your hair is straight comments. …but yeah.

Lacey Soleil

My box sucked this month ): mehhh

mollymalone

The fact that shs messes one little thing up in every video makes me love her even more ahah

Mina Waid

My box was trash??? Wish I got yours!

Stephannie Metz

Hahaha!!! I have CC’s on and it read…”I’m going to curl my lap cheese.”

YJ M

I find the lip color look amazing on you, Kathleen! It made you so bright and lively! The Laura Gellar pallet also looks stunning !

mayra vazquez

Love you so much Kathleen! ❤️

zazzy zaz

I felt like the zoom was a bit too much while you were talking throughout your review. Wasn't a fan of this one. 😕

Elizabeth Epp

Oh wow, that lip color was gorgeous with just the lip liner. It, like, spoke to me.

Leah Johnson

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR CURLY GIRL JOURNEY KATHLEEN

Michelle Hunt

Juitsy, glotssy, and chiney!!!! Love it!!!

Kat H

Influencers get the best boxes. I never get what she gets.

katzeyez06

I haven’t received my box this month yet. Which is weird, because I usually receive around the same time you receive yours.

Erica Wijaya

How i miss your straight hair 🥺🥺❤

Tifani Thibodeau

That lipstick look amazing on you

Kelley Carpenter

I got a $140 eye cream.. a Boxy Charm palette, the mascara, a liquid lipstick, and cover fx glitter drops.. i was floor at the value of the eye cream!

Sydney P

Damn I hope this AINT my box

Matilde Nunez

I was so disappointed with this months box 😞 I got the glassy skin balm AGAIN (received in a prior box). I have oily skin so I didn’t like it the 1st time. I got another porefessional which I don’t mind cuz I like it. I also got a face cream for dry mature skin (I have oily skin). The only thing I liked in there was the zoeva eyeshadow palette. The lip trio I got I probably won’t use because I they’re not shades I use.

Maddilyn Smith

Maybe it’s the voice bu5 I feel like this would be like if nathaly Cuevas was was a beauty influencer

Erik thaos

I hope I don't get none of this products!! Im sick of the same palettes and lipglosses..

Miranda Dominguez

Gurl just found out yu made the so jaded eye shadow pallet let me tell yu thats my go to eye shadow pallet i loveee it! 🤣🥰

The Beauty Scientist

I dont skip ads for kathleen ❤

Xun Fu

Have you subscribed to the Boxy Charm Luxe box? Curious as to your thoughts!

Blake Spesard

I like the palette with different sized shadows because the one in the middle I would use WAY more than the other colors. The white would be used second most often! I always hit pan on those shades way before I do with others. Sometimes, I never hit pan on other color shades, they last forever.

Cultivating Beauty

I got two eyeshadow palettes in my box this month. And a purple highlighter. This month was a “whomp-whomp” month for me.

Amber S

I think that lip color looks beautiful on you.

Rebecca Busic

You’re so jaded palette is sold out 😫

Emily Ritchie

Everyone go sub toakemeupmissa she's amazing at makeup

Renu Kumar

What is this hair, my gurllll???
                                                                  You still look so gorgeous 😍

Lacey Medina

I got almost exactly the same things except instead of the eyeshadow palette I got the Kylie skin foaming face wash! I was shook lol

Tamelan Smiles

SadLy, the basebox is much better than the luxe box. I did not like it at all. I wish I got this instead! I am not happy with BOXYCHARM lately.

Susan Varela

Tape will pull off the glitter and not remove your other makeup. Just wanted to share a tip I’ve found that works.
                                                                        Oh sweetie that lip combo is amazing on you!

Makeup by Bryy

I got my box today. But I got two boxes different size though and they didn’t come with a card. Hmm and my boxes are different except the mascara.

#131181
                                                                          crystal mosqueda

I recently had to unsubscribe from boxycharm, since the last 3 boxes including a boxyluxe are going down in putting in quality products. I hate that they added boxycharm products in them now. Wish they would go back to the original way.

#131182
                                                                            Bianca Maldonado

These are my favorite videos

#131183
                                                                              JenWeaver

No matter what makeup you use, it always comes out beautiful! I wish I had your talent!

#131184
                                                                                vvfransia

i died at "32 dohllas.. nope, just kidding, 24 dohllas…" 😂

#131185
                                                                                  Kelly Rodriguez

Im very upset with my boxycharm box this months, I only get the base and I’ve been a charmer since November. And this month I got ZERO of the new products they leaked for this month. I really don’t want to cancel but I can’t justify it if I barely want and like 2/5 of the products I get. I do want the choice item for next month so I hope that next month is better overall.

#131186
                                                                                    Kirstyn Carney

Your boxes are the reason I resubscribed, but I swear your boxes are always so much better than mine! I wish I knew how to get the boxes you do xD

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!