JUNE FAVORITES | 2019

Main JUNE FAVORITES | 2019

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by KathleenLights.
Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights

JUNE FAVORITES | 2019

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) I wanted to share with you all of my recent MUST HAVES!!! I have been LOVING these products throughout June! I hope you guys …

Nguyen Phuc Luu

When Kathleen throws a really subtle shade towards an old friend ;))))

Sidnie McGraw

You have to try the loreal shiny lipsticks! Sheer shiny make my lips look ahhhhmazing! They're in clear packaging

Lyssa Diane

Kathleen, please please PLEASE do a dedicated video on that MUFE Matte Velvet Skin Compact powder foundation and how you make it work for dry skin.

Eilish Shovelin

I want the shampoo and conditioner! x

Emily Fitzgerald

Kathleen!! You should try using the farsali liquid glass on top of your foundation with a damp sponge! It gives your skin such a wet, glossy look….I think you would love it!

I love watching your videos so much! Watching your videos always brightens my day!

Erica Roberts

I don’t understand how she can wear foundation in this Florida heat! I live in South Florida but not Miami and so stinking hot! Every Winter I forget how hot the summer is, I’ve lived here all my life so it’s not that I’m not used to it

Ely Canaveral

yep i prefer calling my sweat "my own natural juices". love that for me

ElleTee

Your lips be looking good, girl! Perfectly lined, not overlined

Lisa Black

Love your video and they way you talk about butthole 😂😂 lips you always make me laugh when I not in a good mood you put me in a good mood thank you and you are so beautiful

Les Hen

YOU ARE SO CUTE GIRLY 💖💘
                          I love you ❤️ never get tired of watching you!! Pleasssse come around to making a tutorial with the powder foundations, I’m super interested! I hope your July is amazing as well and that you’re happy 🤸🏽‍♀️🎉👑

Van Nguyen

please also include your favorite perfumes in your next favorite products video! Love from Vietnam <3

Monica Ferrer

How do you apply the powder foundation ?

nweatherservice

lol you are so adorable. Keep being yourself, you make my day so much better every time I watch one of your vids. <3

Amanda Moats

Could you please do a video on how you apply the J Cat powder foundation, I've tried multiple ways and I never like the results. I love your videos and how much you care about us subscribers!

Kelli McNamara

🤞🏻Crossing my fingers for a tutorial on applying powder foundation. Like, how do you apply primer and then powder foundation 😒 do you set your primer so your foundation glides on 🤷🏻‍♀️
                                    I used to use a mineral powder foundation, but that was before I started using a primer…and setting spray…and bronzer, ok, OK…basically before I started watching you 😉

Carola Scharf

If you love the nebula shade than i have the perfect highlighter for you!!!! The becca "berlin girl glow" is really similar in the best way. You have to try it❤❤❤

bhagya de Silva

Hey check colourpop super shock in honour roll 🙂 its amazing!

Sara Spedicato

OMG 19:14 WHAT THE HELL AHAHHAHHAHAHHA I LOVE HER

Jade Caster

love the beach bag lol I want one

Randi Dahlgren

Ain’t nobody got time for butt hole lips hahaha. Really want to try the so juicy gloss!!!!

Kelly D’Agostino

YOU NEED TO TRY THE NARS LIPSTICK IN THE SHADE DOLCE VITA ITS THE BESTESTTTT SHEER SHINY LIPSTICK I USE IT ALMOST EVERY SINGLE DAY

Jenna Treadway

I have loved you for a while, but THIS VIDEO literally made me laugh out loud. “I shit you not” 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I’m dying. And I think you said “Butthole lips” like 25 time. 😂😂 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Anna B

I laughed for 5 minutes at “butthole lips.” Especially because of how serious she is.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                  error: Content is protected !!