Kamri Ate a SNAIL?? | Disney Cruise

Main Kamri Ate a SNAIL?? | Disney Cruise

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 1 month ago by Cute Girls Hairstyles.
Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Natalie C

At 0:42 can u see Evantube Hd in the background

Stacy Robertson

I went to this exact places and Nassau is very dangerous!

Peyton H

Omg I have that exact same swimsuit as Rylan. In fact this is the second year on a row I have had the same swimsuit as Rylan!

Ava’s Life

No way! I went to Nassau Bahamas for spring break and saw your boat!! So cool!

Lily Haynes

OMG I was in Nasas the same day as you guys on the really big royal Caribbean boat oasis of the sea’s was the name of it

Joanna Segarra

Did you guys notice EvantubeHd was their did not notice look back on 0:42 and you will see them

Cute Girls Hairstyles

Kamri Ate a SNAIL?? | Disney Cruise

In this week’s Behind The Braids, you’ll see the ENTIRE family head for #SpringBreak to the Bahamas on a #DisneyCruise! We had a slight delay as we realized …

Cute Girls Hairstyles

Have you ever been on a cruise? Where did you go?? Comment below! 💋's -Mindy

Lehya mukku

00:42 did anyone see evan tube hd

Pravleen Sandhu

i see evantube hd's family

0:41

Ron Weasley

0:43 – you can see Evan , Jillian, mummy tube and daddy tube from even tub HD!

Tate C

Kamri and Rylan look so much alike!

Sarida Olson

Those horses never get breaks it makes me sad

Michelle Muskeyn

Why does this channel have comments on but others don’t???

Addi S

I love your videos!! ❤️

iiiAzlalaiii

I’m going to Disney in summer so I’m watching so much like Disney and packing videos (ik it’s so early but I’m so excited) and when I saw this I was like YAYAYYAAAAA

Manasi Patel

where did kamri get her bathing suit??

Dynamic Dynamic

Oh at 0:43 scene Jillian tub HD and Evan tube HD are seen

Karrington Davis

When did you go because I just went on one, and saw Taylor and Vanessa but was scared to meet them

Emmelia Tavoulari

In Greece we love snails 🐌

Megha Dabholkar

I love beauty and the beast 🧚👹

Mel George

I am so jealous I’ve been on about 8 Disney cruises! 🚢

Heart2003 Akk

0:42 thats EvanTube family!!!!

Amelia Sclawy

I am going on the Disney wonder boat next Wednesday I am so excited

youtube H

could you possibly make a video about body issues with teens / kids? maybe super weird but with having 4 teen girls i could see that that maybe has come up in your family

Emma Chen

At 42 I see the Evantube family!

Ali Lamb

This was amazing omg loved this so much

Isa-May Wilson

Has anyone got Mindy's book?

JennFlProfile Updated

Cruise!

Demilee McNally

Uhh no one gonna mention that the kids club is 6 hrs

JennFlProfile Updated

ThanksforThe videos!

Bella Gibbs

Omgosh Rylan looks so much like Brooklyn or Bailey in the thumb nail

Liquid Emily

Who else was here when the video was called “forgot our passports”

Zayan Sadath

0:40 you can see evantube and his family

Vipers #31

I’ve been on a Disney Cruise, and a Carnival Cruise they were sm fun. Which one did you go on? We went on the Disney Magic.

#23112
                                                                          Hannahlaine Harris

Where did Kamari get her shirt during the fireworks?
                                                                            Love you guys

#23111
                                                                            Alexa McCurdy

I'm going to be going on a Disney dream cruise for spring break in April I am going to the Bahamas and castaway key from the ship!! was it fun??? and what ship did you go on??

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                            error: Content is protected !!