Kamri's College Decision, Mother's Day, and Tie Dye | Behind the Braids Ep. 118

Main Kamri's College Decision, Mother's Day, and Tie Dye | Behind the Braids Ep. 118

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Cute Girls Hairstyles

Kamri's College Decision, Mother's Day, and Tie Dye | Behind the Braids Ep. 118

In this week’s #BehindTheBraids, Kamri finally decided on college! She uploaded her decision video on her KamriNoel channel last week, but today we’ll show …

Jaime Brooke30

The cake looks delicious! My husband would love the cake. I need to make a small one for his birthday. Happy mother's day and happy birthday Shaun!

amisha gowda

I did 🙁 well it was meh actually

Patrick

I love everyone in this family.

Jessica Wu

bro this fam has so many connections

Amalie Kvan Christensen

Hi from Denmark! I had my 19th birthday in april during quarantine as well:)

Farah Abdul Aziz

Who here remembers Mindy's Disney hair YouTube channel called Disney Style?

EXPLORING OUR WORLD

To much thinks in this video 😂 mansion on a new message love

Liezel Coetzer

Dax's picture is so good and creative!

Kyle Greenwood

May 14th

Maddy Furgiuele

sean has the nicest teeth

Heather Priest

I went to see the blue angels when I was 9 but a bad storm come through and i did not get to see the show.

vicky Carrion

Seans birthday is my dad Birthday so happy birthday!

anna davis

paisley is the frickin cutest 🥺🥺

Alexa Rodriguez

Where’s rylan ????

Hallie Jo

My bday was in quarantine to

Samdamaam Spangler

the blue angels do two shows in my area one in san Francisco and one at travis air force base they fly around for along time. ive seen both shows

D.B. Zoom

Nice video!

Emily Parker

Go Utah and Idaho!!

Lexi Marie

Omg BYU is where the YouTube family ‘This is how we bingham’ , their daughter is going there next year

Kira Merrill

Blue Angels – so cool! We had our Snowbirds fly over not too long ago. Lots of sadness came our way involving crashes and loss with the Snowbirds, but little Nova Scotia keeps pulling through, and the fly overs are always amazing.

Dannii X

In the uk we call them red arrows look nice but I hate them xx

Laura Ferguson

Yelp, I had my birthday in quarantine ( back in March ( turned 26)- same day as the stay at home order began for my state actually } 🎂

Anna Maxwell

Anyone else notice Finn staring longingly at the cake at 6:44? Lol

Artemis Papastavrou

Daxton is the cutest bean and we must protect him at all costs

Hafsah Ovais

I love how asa is like family to them. They're all so close! He treats them like sisters and brothers

Bria Wilson

I had a birthday in quarantine

Aditi Boda

Thumbs up if you love the Mcknight family!

Behnoush Seyedi

Where is Riley? I haven’t seen or heard anything about her in the videos for so long.

Amethyst Martinez-Esquivel

I saw the blue angels that day too

RANDA almasoudy

paisley is everything I swear, sweets thing alive, I hope you guys read that to her<3

Lucynnyu

what will kamri be studying?

Allison Werner

Did y'all see Brooklyn's hair looks shorter?
                                                                      Just me?
                                                                      🙁

Katie Thompson

my birthday is may 23rd

np

Paisley's drawing for Shaun is so creative! How cute is she? Ahhh I still remember when you used to call her Sweet Pea! ❤️

#129526
                                                                          actressmama

yep…had my 40th in quarantine…but I was thoroughly spoiled by my family 🙂

#129527
                                                                            Kayleigh Ukulele

That rollercoaster drawing is amazing!!! I love that!!!

#129528
                                                                              Mariana Hoysa

The blue angels flew over were I live

#129529
                                                                                Addison Ruediger

omg i NEED that cake!!!!

#129530
                                                                                  Addison Ruediger

the blue angels flew right over my driveway this year

#129531
                                                                                    Ben LaCeme

I watched the blue angels fly over Idaho last week 😍

#129532
                                                                                      Jordan Albright

Bruh in Kamri's video Brooklyn was being so annoying about it like she needs to calm down and realize that it's Kamri's life and they don't need to be attached at the hip

#129533
                                                                                        Macy Evelyn

i’ve seen the blue angles this year accually !! they flew over springdale (arkansas) and it was rlly cool!! love y’all 💕

#129534
                                                                                          Lily

Lol at 6:44 you can see Finn standing right by the cake, watching someone to see if he can make a break for it.

#129535
                                                                                            Amanda Batstone

Can you make a video on how to do baileys side braid thing she always has it’s super cute!

#129536
                                                                                              Sari Elkins

I see the blue angels every other year in Long Island for the Jones beach air show. We go to republic airport to watch them take off and practice; we get to meet them after they land. My grandfather is a huge fan and he helped design and create the f14 tomcat

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
                                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                              error: Content is protected !!